Chapter 139

September 24th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (8 months 1 week)

  Draco's POV

  "So Willow is going to be holding Ivy and Iris" Harry starts telling me everything over and over again for the twentieth time.  I chuckle and gently push Harry back down onto the bed.
  "I need to go to work... it's 5 in the morning go back to bed" I laugh kissing his head.  He yawns and pats my head... okie have a good day don't forget to not trip and... I'm going to have to change... into the" he cuts himself off with a yawn as he hugs the pillow tightly leaving me extremely confused.
I was about to leave and he just sat up, sternly instructing me of every itty bitty thing for the wedding.  "Changing?" I mumble to myself opening the door.  As I do I walk over to the nursery and to my surprise I open the door to see Atlas wide awake. 
His leg swung over the side as he attempted to climb out "no please no" I groan to myself and he laughs.  "Dada" he squeals reaching for me almost falling out of his crib and to the floor. 
  I jump over to him lifting him off of the wall of the crib keeping him from actually falling.  "You're just like your papa always getting into dangerous situations" I sigh flopping onto my back and pulling him down to my chest.  "You wanna go sleep with papa?" I ask as he sits upon my stomach.
   "Dada!" He squeals as I hold a finger up to my mouth "shhh we have to be quiet!" I whisper and he puts his hand in his mouth.  "Does that mean you want to come with me" I smile and he slides off of my stomach and onto the floor.  "Dada" he whispers again waddling over to me and hugging my neck. 
  Atlas lets go and waddles over to his dresser hitting it.  So I'm assuming that's a yes.  "Let me get you dressed" I smile picking him up and seating him on his changing table.  He sits there waiting for me to pick his clothes. 
I quickly change his diaper before putting him in a comfortable onesie because knowing him he will just sleep all day.  "Okay, sippy cup... check.... binky.... check..... Wolfie crap!.... oh here okay-check" I panic until I find the wolf, and hand him the binky that he quickly puts in his mouth. Snatching and hugging Wolfie as I prop him on my hip.
  "Now notes!" I cheer knowing I won't get beat this time because I'm going to responsibly place these notes. I quickly write a note explaining that Atlas was wide awake and wanted to come with me blah blah blah before sticking it to Harry's forehead... he's probably going to beat me for that instead, but it's worth it.
  I grabbed my wand multiplying the note and sticking it on every door I passed.  "They can't yell at me now can they" I laugh as Herb opens the door waving bye to Atlas who turns to wave back at him.
  The door closes behind us and I walk to the carriage not bothering to apologize to the coach for being late.  "You haven't been to school since the year started have you?" I ask the toddler who was now attempting to stand up on my legs. 
  I grip his sides as he wobbles, bouncing up and down. "Yeah? you having fun" I chuckle as he starts gurgling being all of a sudden very energetic. "You've been good for papa right?" I ask him as he stops bouncing playing with his hands.
"He's been very stressed out lately" I continue and he starts bouncing again "so we have to help him as much we can" I add. He lets out a small squeal raising his hands in the air. "We got to be super good for papa don't we!" I cheer kissing his forehead.
He goes back to bouncing on my legs as I just sit back holding him up. I hope he is having fun with this.... at least he looks adorable doing it. By the time we finally arrived Atlas was sprawled out across my lap feeding his empty sippy cup to Wolfie.
I pick him up placing him on my hip taking the cup from his hand. I double-check my wand is in my pocket and that Wolfie is in his hands once I'm for sure good I exit the carriage walking through the grand door.
I'm already a little late because Atlas wanted to come with me out of nowhere so I don't bother stopping at my classroom and stand outside the hoard of students wanting into the great hall.
"Move" I command and they all spread out as the door opens for me closing as soon as I'm inside. "You're late" Snape snaps smacking me across the top of the head. "Hey, you try raising a child!" I shout massaging the top of my head only stopping once I realized I was using Atlas's sippy cup.
"I did... you... and it was awful" he sighs shaking his head in a disappointed manner. "Awe Snapey poo you don't mean that" I cry batting my eyes at him. Before he can hit me again McGonagall comes speed walking over "oh I haven't seen my little Atlas in forever!" She shouts clasping her hands together. As Atlas kicks reaching over for her.
I hand him over and she hugs him to her chest kissing his head. "So are you excited about the wedding!" She asks me while looking at Atlas bouncing him up and down as he giggles. "I'm excited Harry is extremely stressed out though" I sigh rubbing my temple.
"Oh I'm sorry dear I'm sure it will get better" she apologizes while I nod. Snape places his hand on my shoulder with a sincere look "I'd be scared too if I was marrying someone like you" he sighs his face completely serious as I gave him a blank stare... "Snapey poo how could you say that to me" I cry as he rolls his eyes. "I've given up on you" he snarls turning with his epic cape swoosh before walking to his seat.
"Go back to Daddy now," the professor says handing me my toddler as I hold him to my chest. "Thank you" I thank her nodding my head as I hurry over to my seat setting Atlas up in his.
The door opens and students pile in as we wait for the food to appear. I set the sippy cup in front of Atlas and it's filled almost immediately. I look around to see who did it this time. When I notice Snape with his wand out. "Awe you don't hate me" I cry hugging him.
"No I do I just don't hate your son" he hissed as I pull myself off of him... "fine" I mutter going to sulk with my son because he seems to care about me. "hey you love me right," I ask him only to have Wolfie shoved into my face. "was that a no?" I question him, but he just giggles continuing to shove Wolfie in my face.
"What is is prince do you not want to hold him," I ask as starts kicking his legs attempting to tell me something. "kwassy" he whispers still being quiet from when I told him to earlier. "can you say that again little prince," I ask as he continues kicking. "kwassy! Kwasyy! Kwasyyy! Kwissy!" he cheers as I grab the wolf staring at it confused... "kwissy.." I mumble to myself. "Ohhh kissy!" I laugh taking the wolf and kissing his head. "kwassy!" he cheers patting his cheek.
"oh yeah, you need a kissy too!" I smile making the wolf kiss his cheek. "mwah mwah mwah mwah" I chuckle giving him multiple kisses with the wolf as he goes into a giggle fit. I could feel the eyes of multiple students on me, but I could care less. I can still be intimidating when I need to be... plus I would do anything for this boy. He smiles taking Wolfie back setting him in his lap while patting the top of its head. "kwassy!" he mumbles kissing his hand and then placing his hand on the stuffed toy's head.
I continued to entertain Atlas until the food appears in front of us. It never gets old watching his face start glowing with excitement. He took his binky out to talk earlier so I didn't have to worry about that.  It was laying next to his sippy cup thankfully. I don't even want to talk about how many pacifiers he has lost. We're about to run out of constellations.....
I was contemplating what to do because he can't be eating with a regular metal spoon it's going to hurt his teeth. Of course, as soon as I grab my wand, his silverware has become bigger and plastic. I don't even bother looking at Snape as I can see him in the corner of my eyes tucking his wand away.
I chuckle and put some oatmeal into his bowl as he attempts to just dig his hands right into it. "Atlas spoon" I laugh, he puts his hands to his mouth and I hand him his spoon. He holds it awkwardly, but what can you do he's a year old. I watch him attempt to eat. With every scoop, only half of it would make it to his mouth. I continue watching and chuckling to myself as I sprinkle some blueberries into his oatmeal.
He cheers and ditches the spoon just picking at the blueberries as I physically facepalm. That did not work how I thought it would. Snape begins snickering to himself before leaning over to me. "It's funny because you were even worse as a toddler"

#1-😂
#2- 6
#3- 25
#4- 35