Chapter 90 ⚠️smut⚠️

Atlas (7 months)
Ron (20 weeks)

Harry's POV

  This is our last week at the burrow then we have to head back and I'm honestly excited, but scared at the same time.  The manor is huge and it scares me thinking Ginny could get in... somehow. Not to mention Atlas isn't going to be in the same room with us anymore.
   Draco puts his hand on my shoulder shaking me a bit as I snap my head to the side to see him.  "What? Sorry" I mutter as he smiles "it's fine, look" he points in front of us. On the ground is Atlas on his hands and knees.  He's not crawling yet but he's been able to rock back and forth. "Don't cry don't don't cry don't cry" I whisper to myself as Draco starts to laugh at me.
   He's so close but ultimately lets himself fall back onto his stomach. We were sitting on the living room floor letting Atlas play and do whatever he wanted really, Ron was sleeping still and Blaise was writing in their room. 
  Fred and George were off at work checking up on the shop and Arthur were at work as well.  Molly in the kitchen preparing lunch.  We had our backs against the couch as I stared at our baby boy in awe.
  Out of nowhere I feel pressure on my crotch and bit my lip. Looking over to Draco. He puts his hand on my chin bringing us closer together.  I hold in a breath as his hand starts to move up and down and a small groan escapes my lips.
   He kisses me and I kiss back immediately before realizing our child was right there. I push off of him and look to Atlas who was just as quickly fast asleep. Dray puts his hands in my hair pulling me close to him again as he kisses up my jaw "did" "I" "tell" "you" "to" "stop" "kissing" "me" he whispers between each kiss.
"N-no I'm ah-sorry" I mumble putting my hands around his neck loosely as he begins to rub my crotch even faster. I hold in a moan as we start to kiss again his tongue licking along my lip.
"Hey, Harry! Draco!" Molly calls as we pull apart she peeks her head out from the kitchen. "Yes?" I answer as Draco shifts around. I feel his hand on my clothed member again and I close my fist as he drags his finger up and down it. "I screwed everything up and it burnt I'm going to have to restart on lunch," she says apologizing as I just nod saying a small "it's ok"
Draco's was full on gripping me now with a fast pace motion. My hips buck even though I tried to stop them. She nods her head confused before going back to the kitchen.
Draco stops standing and grabbing the sleeping baby. I stumble but, follow him. Extremely out of it and now hot. We walked up the stairs and stop at Blaise and Ron's room?
Draco walks in not caring and puts the baby next to Ron as he slept Blaise looks confused before he sees me, legs shaking "have fun mate" Blaise snickers with a grin as he goes back to his book.
  I blush like crazy as Draco scoops me up and walks up a few flights of stairs throwing me onto the bed as soon as we got into our room.
  "Whe-where is this c-coming from"  I stutter as Draco throws up a silencing charm and locks the door. I gulp as he takes his shirt off and throws himself self over me, straddling my hips, stripping me of my shirt too.
   Moaning he runs his hands from my hips to my chest.  "You're just a too sexy baby" he groans as I put my hands over my face clearly embarrassed.  He grabs my hands putting them away from my face before stripping me of my pants and boxers.
  I don't know what happened but he was being quick and just wanted to get right to it as he leaned over connecting our lips once again.  Our tongues danced together as his hands went back to exploring my body pinching and squeezing my sides and butt.
  I moan into his mouth and his hands let go of me as he rushed to take his pants off following with his boxers.  His already hard-on stands as I fall onto my back and spread my legs.
  "Suck" he demands sticking his fingers near my mouth. I do what he tells me my tongue touching every single part of his fingers. He plays with my nipples before taking his fingers back.
  I close my eyes taking in the pleasure as his finger teases my hole. My mouth opens to a silent moan as his finger shoots in at an already rapid pace. 
  I should know by now Draco likes it rough and fast but it still takes me by surprise.  Already he adds his second finger curling the ends and hitting deep inside of me.
   He beings to scissor me as I throw a hand over my mouth to hide my moans again. He growls using his other hand to smack my hands away from me and puts them over my head.
  "G-give me more please" I beg a satisfied grin spreads across his face making him add a third and then fourth finger right away.  My back arches up as I let out a scream of pleasure and a hint of pain. It went away almost immediately but he's never used four fingers so it was different and definitely stretched me out.
   I felt the knot in my stomach form as I started pushing myself onto his fingers more begging him to go deeper. Instead, he does the exact opposite pulling out completely and I let out a whimper.
The knot starts to disappear and I start to feel really needy as I flip onto my stomach pushing my arse up into the air for him. He looks at me with a smirk and I shake waiting for him impatiently. He licks his lips his face full of hunger before smacking my ass making me groan and my head shoot back.
He repeats the action as I dig my head into the blankets clawing at them for dear life. He stops and I feel the weight of the bed shift as he adjusts himself. He positions the tip of his dick and he slowly starts to push in.
I gasp at the feeling and let out a satisfied moan as he completely fills me. "Now give me your arms" he teases as I reach my arms back. He grabs them pulling me up so my back is against his chest. I moan loudly feeling his dick push farther into me.
"Move please m-move" I beg as he starts to attack my neck. He backs up slowly, only to quickly and roughly thrust in as the sounds of skin on the skin filled the room. With every thrust, my vision becomes blurrier as the pleasure consumed me.
My back arches as he quickens his pace and I feel my cock start throb and twitch. "Yes-more" I beg as he groans into my neck. The warmth of his breath on my neck makes it tingle as I moan out.  I begin to tremble as his thrusts become faster and harder.
  My body giving out on me "I'm I'm Dr-Dray I'm gon-gonna cum" I whimper as his grip becomes tighter.  He doesn't slow down until I cum all over the blanket and my chest.
I gasp for breath as he releases my arms and I fall forward onto them.  Moaning from the way his cock moved in me.
  "I know it's been a while but usually you can last longer" he chuckles bending over to my ear causing his dick to go deeper as my arms tremble and I moan again.
  He slowly thrusts into me his hands at his sides not aiding him in any way. "I-I'm sorry," I say as my hips start to move on their own pushing myself back onto him more.
  "I-it feels so g-good Dray" I cry out as his hands grab my hips pulling me closer to him, while he thrusts into me. Giving me immediate pleasure.  My eyes water as my arms give out and I fall onto my elbows.
   His pace becomes inhumane almost immediately and my moans and cries become louder as he bends over kissing my face. Sitting up, he starts to move in different directions trying to find my prostate.
  He gets close and I bite my lip trying not to say anything I wouldn't be able to stand that much pleasure. I let out a breath of relief and he chuckles making me look back at him. 
  "I was close wasn't I" he whispers and my arms completely give out so I fall onto my chest.  The feeling of his cock twitching made me moan a small "yy-yes"
"And you weren't gonna tell me" he pouts which turns to a smirk as his hands grope my ass. He starts his search again and finds it almost immediately making me think he was just toying with me earlier.
My hips jolt as he abuses the bundle of nerves. I can't stop the screams of pleasure as my eyes roll and the familiar knot in my stomach comes back.
I feel his cock grow bigger and everything down there seems to get hotter as his thrusts get sloppier still hitting my prostate with all the energy he had left in him.
I lay my head on the side and look up to Dray sweat glistening on his face as he smacks my ass making my eyes roll and I let out a groan in return. He then grabs my hips again thrusting into me roughly as he pulls my hips back.
"Yes..yes... yes... please" I scream each moan getting higher before I cum again. My mouth hangs open as I wait for him to cum and fill me. I feel numb as my brain goes blank all I can feel is the surge of pleasure as he enters me.
I can't register the moans that leave my mouth and with one last grunt from Draco, my body arches, and a high pitch moan escapes my mouth as he cums inside.
We stay there for a minute as he rides out his high I'm too exhausted to even remember what's going on really. He pulls out and a deep breath leaves my mouth as my body falls flat and I breathe heavily.
I look up exhausted to see him smirking a small chuckle comes from him. "Horny bastard" I mumble as he rolls his eyes.
He comes closer kissing my arse gently "you" "know" "you" "enjoyed" "it" "too" he whispers leaving kisses between each word. A trail coming from my ass up to the back of my neck.
I attempt to even out my breathing but it's hard when your boyfriend is the horniest man alive.
"We should have another baby," Draco mumbles out of nowhere as I feel my face turn red. "I'm not ready for that I-I'm sorry" I whisper shoving my head into the blanket underneath me.
His arms grab me as he pulls me close to him and I wrap myself around him hiding in his chest. "That's fine it was worth a shot" he laughs as I kiss his chest.
"Plus I thought for sure you were gonna hit me in the head for saying that so that went over better than expected"

   Here are the options feel free to comment names you'd like me to add😁 please choose only two!
Vivian-11
Ruth-
Opal-7
Iris-19
Jade-17
Rosemary (Rose for short)-6
Ivy-19
Violet-5

Will, the child call them:
Dad (Blaise) and Mom (Ron) -29
Dad(Blaise) and Papa(Ron) - 18
I'm adding this since I get so many requests asking for this instead
Dad(Ron) Blaise (Papa) -16

Remember you can message me privately about voting if you want!