Chapter 52

Harry's POV (28 weeks and 2 days)

I wake up with the urge to vomit once again. I don't even try to fight it as I slip out from Draco's grasp and speed walk to the bathroom.
I hear a groan behind me from Draco but I ignore it as I throw the door open and go to my knees immediately puking into the toilet.
After a minute, I feel Draco's hand on my back and he yawns into the other one. "You're doing great baby" he whispers encouragingly.
Once I'm done I stand and wipe my mouth with a towel, quickly brushing my teeth because I can't stand the smell and I would hate for it to make me puke again.
After that, I walk out of the bathroom and quietly leave the room slowing down once I got to the stairs. I clutch to the railing with one hand and take the stairs as slow as I can.
Once I reach the last step I turn and make my way to the kitchen grabbing myself a cup to fill with water. Sitting down at the counter, I fiddle with the cup taking a sip every once in a while.
I was so caught up in my own thoughts I didn't realize Draco had walked in close behind me. "It's 3 in the morning it's too early to think come back to bed with me pleaseeee" he asks with a groggy voice.
I nod before finishing my water and putting the cup near the sink. Draco helps me back up the stairs and we both trudge back to our room.
Once we get to the door of our room I stop him. "What room is Ginnys," I ask "I just don't want to go anywhere near hers or accidentally walk-in" I add.  He nods his head and points to about three doors down "that one sorry it's not that far" he whispers pulling his hand back to place it on the back of his neck.
   "It's fine really" I whisper back as he slowly opens the door and we tiptoe back in. As soon as I enter the room my exhaustion immediately comes back to me as the tired Draco flops face-first onto the bed.
   "You know you don't have to wake up whenever I have morning sickness and you definitely don't have to wait for me," I sigh crawling into bed next to him.
   "Yes I do and I'm too tired to fight about it so just let me win this one," he yawns before turning onto his back and closing his eyes.
  "Fine," I let out a laugh, making my way underneath his arm, cuddling up to his warmth.

*

I open my eyes slowly and readjust to the light coming in through the windows.  "Morning love," Draco sings as he walks out of the closet with some casual clothes on.
  "Morning," I rub my eyes groggily while propping myself up on my elbows. "I'm gonna go make breakfast with Herb and you can come down whenever you like," he coos with a smile before leaning down to kiss me.
   As he pulls away I feel the baby kick hard. I pull a hand to my stomach and giggle "I don't think the baby wants you to leave" I continue my giggling.
  "I'll see my little prince soon" he whispers to my stomach and kisses it before walking out of the room with a huge smile on his face.
  "Well, I guess time to get up" I mumble under my breath before fully pulling myself up and off the bed. I stretch my arms up above my head and Merlin did it feel so good.  Pregnancy sucks my belly is still gonna get bigger and my back is already killing me.
   Draco's right I need to eat more. I walk to the closet scuffing my feet on the floor the whole time. Grabbing some dark green joggers and a black t-shirt I throw them on quickly.
   As soon as my feet hit the hardwood floor I turn right back around my feet are way too cold. Taking the closest socks to me which was a mismatched pair. One black and the other a pastel yellow.
   I was about to go back to change but I decided against it. I'm pregnant I really don't care... I smile to myself when I realized that pregnancy has been my excuse for everything lately.
"Morning everybody," I wave as I enter the dining room. I get a response from everyone there except Ginny of course who was just laying her head in her arms.
I really wanted to ask her what was wrong but as I was about to Draco and Herb walk in from the kitchen carrying plates for everyone.
"Do you need any help?" I question them, Dray sets a plate down in front of me. "No, but thanks babe" he replies quickly kissing the top of my head before returning to the kitchen for the rest of the plates.
"Aweeee such an adorable couple," Molly gushes from her spot at the table, she claps her hands together and Arthur chuckles. Ginny looks up from her arms with total boredom and glares at me. So I just look down at the table.
"Where's Ronald?" Molly asks and I look back up at Blaise waiting for his answer which I'm pretty sure I already knew. He looked at the clock on the wall and then back to Molly "he should be out of bed in about 3 hours" Blaise laughs.
"Oh how rude of that boy," Molly had a stern voice, while the rest of us snicker. "Harry dear could you please show me to Ronald's room," Molly asks which really confuses me because she usually hated me going up and down the stairs.
Either way, I nod my head and say "yeah of course" before excusing myself from the table and waiting for Molly at the door.
Once we leave we walk to and up the stairs quietly but once we get to the top she starts talking "Please tell me if Ginny does anything and we will leave right away"
I bite my lip nervously "yeah of course and it's fine really... stay as long as you like" I respond looking towards Molly and keeping a serious tone.
She nods her head and goes to talk again but I cut her off "and here's Ron and Blaise's room" she quickly opens the door completely forgetting what she was about to tell me to find a sound asleep Ron.
I hear her mumble things under their breath such as "darn child" before flinging the blinds open. The once dark room was now illuminated with light and all Ron did was turn on to his stomach so his head was in a pillow and groaned "not now"
"Don't you ignore your mother Ronald Weasley" Molly shouts flailing her arms around and all she got back was another groan. I cover my mouth trying to stifle a laugh deciding if I should leave or watch this scene unfold... I'm gonna stay.
Before you know it the covers are ripped off of Ron and he shoots up in shock as his mother yanks his feet and drags him off the bed. He lets out a yelp and desperately claws for the bed.
"Mum stop your killing meeee!" Ron shouts in a desperate plea for her to let go. She turns back to check on him and makes sure he isn't actually hurt before continuing towards the hall.
"You shouldn't be sleeping in all the time" she sternly lectures him as she ever so gently drags him down the stairs still by the feet.
I laugh quietly as he frantically lifts himself so he misses the stair. "Bloody hell women you're not only fast.... how are you so strong," Ron complains with amazement and a hint of fear.
She only let's go as we enter the dining room. All eyes go to the woman dragging her child by the feet who's in sweats and a t-shirt with a bad case of bed head.
Draco snickers while Blaise stands to help Ron up, attempting to comb out his hair. He manages to get most of it just as the twins bud in begging for their mom to tell them what happen.
Blaise kisses Ron on the forehead before leading the now ornery teen to his seat at the table. I sat next to Draco in my usual spot only to turn and see Ginny next to me. I freeze at that very moment how didn't I realize she was sitting there I full-on looked at her earlier.
She isn't looking at me but when I turn to my food I feel her shift and the next thing I know her foot is slammed on top of mine. I wince but hold in the shout that was urging its way up my throat.
"Hey what's wrong," Dray asks grabbing my hand softly. "Nothing I'm fine"

The Baby Boy's name
Hint #1 It is a star cluster in a constellation  (it's not gonna be Scorpius)

Also still tied for whether the boy will call Harry and Draco.....
Dad and Papa or Mom and Dad
Please vote on which one you like... Thank you