Chapter 119

May 14th
Atlas (1-year-old)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (3 months 2 weeks)

⚠️warning abuse/Alcohol

Kingsley's POV

   Fucking hell the kid won't shut up.  "Gin make the damn thing shut up!" I shout making her growl.  "Why me? You're the one who made the plan of taking the worthless twat" she yells jumping off of the couch.
   "Yeah, and your the one who told me that the Polyjuice potion would change my voice too!  You almost got us caught" I yell and she just rolls her eyes.
   "I'll TRY to make him stop crying if you tell me what this plan is," she emphasizes the word try.  "Maybe I don't want to tell you" I shoot back sending her a childish smirk. 
  Her face drops and turns into a scowl "I've been cooped up here in this abandoned house... in the middle of nowhere!! For over a year now, and hell I've been your fuck buddy the whole year too!  So tell me what the fuck this plan is!" She screams making the stupid baby cry even louder.
  Right now he was just curled up on the couch clutching onto his own shirt.  "Fine it's nothing special... we're just gonna make an exchange Harry for it" I chuckle pointing to the baby.
  "Wow sometimes I forget you're a fag" she laughs crossing her arms over her chest.  "But why wait so long I've about had it up to here with that things crying" she continues raising her hand over her head.
    "I wanted them to suffer," I say simply "plus they don't know it's us yet and you already know half of Hogwarts is looking for it" I groan rubbing my temple. Her eyes go wide when I say this "the barrier is still up right... the one blocking all their tracking spells?" she whispers and I nod "well duh" I respond not even trying to hide the annoyance.
    "Now shut the damn thing up" I yell running a hand through my hair. She lets out an annoyed grunt but walks over to him.  "Hey shut up" she whispers nudging his arm. 
  He sits up and stares at her blinking the tears away "did you feed him today" she asked looking at me. I try to think, but I've got too much of a headache now "not sure" I say shrugging my shoulders and she does the same.
   "P-papa.... d-dada" the kid mutters as both of us groan. Ginny picks him up by the shirt and takes him over to our makeshift changing station.  It's the only thing we have actually been on track about because man did it stink when we didn't take care of it.
   Besides that though I'm happy we left that one kid because he would have been a pain probably worse than this.  I sit down in a chair after grabbing myself some whiskey.  Man did I miss drinking "Kingsley it's 10 am" Ginny snaps at me and I just flip her off.
   I watch her set the thing on the ground and walk over to me grabbing a glass of whiskey as well.  She sits on my lap and we just talk sipping our alcohol in peace... for fucking once.
   Our talking turned into a sloppy make-out session which was soon interrupted by a tugging at my pant leg. I groan and pull back looking at the disgusting kid in front of me.
  "Get off" I order Ginny and she rolls her eyes while stepping off a hand on her hip waiting to see what I was gonna do.  I stand and the kid hobbled backward a bit almost falling.
  He smiles at me and I bite my tongue before lifting my foot and kicking him down "leave me the fuck alone" I shout watching the kids fall onto his back. Sitting back down as the kid started crying again. "Fuck I forgot he cries over everything" I shout slamming my now empty glass on the small table next to me.
   Ginny starts laughing as I pick him up and put him on the couch.  I squat down getting to his eyes level and glare at him. "Shut up you useless git" I warn him slapping his cheek lightly getting his attention.  "You got that! Be quiet" I spit out as the thing stares at me tears running down his swollen cheeks.
   He falls to the side and curls up in a ball silently crying.  Which I could care less because it was silent.
   I walk back over to my chair and sit. Ginny returning to her spot on my lap.  "You're so good with kids" she laughs her hand rubbing up and down my chest. 
   "I know I am" I joke back with her as she bends down kissing my jawline. I let out a hum as she continues.  Harry is my main goal, but I got bored waiting so I needed some sort of action.
  That's when I met Ginny and turns out we both share a strong feeling of hate towards Draco and the rest of the Weasley family.  I mean she also hates Harry too, but I'll just get rid of her when I have Harry.
   "I'll send the letter next week and then we can get rid of him" I whisper as her kisses make their way up from my neck to my lips.  "Good" she whispers before standing to get more alcohol.
  I slump into my chair and wait for her to come back.  She appears with the whole whiskey bottle and I smile "I love you" I praise her as she hands me the bottle to fill my cup.
  "I hate you too" Gin cheers as I chuckle taking a sip of my whiskey.  "You think the baby will like alcohol" I snicker already a little tipsy.  "He might pass out," Ginny shrugs, tapping her chin.
  Her eyes widen and a sly smile appears on her face "he might pass out!" She repeats to herself as we look at each other "let's do it" we cheer. Both of us scrambling over to the couch.
  He was fast asleep so I just continued roughly shoving him until he woke up.  His eyes filled with fear and tears immediately. I laugh as Ginny holds him up and I pour some of the alcohol in his mouth. 
  He begins screaming and thrashing as we laugh. I took the alcohol out of his mouth after a few seconds and the child starts coughing and spitting everything up.   "Do a little more" Ginny sings egging me on as the baby puts his hands over his mouth attempting to block me.
  I snicker at his attempts before snapping his hands away putting the bottle up to his mouth again.  I give him a few more drinks before he begins choking, Ginny takes him away patting his back "damn it we need you alive" she shouts starting to pat his back with more force. 
  I take a few drinks of the whiskey and set it down on the ground next to me "welllll shit" I slur walking over to them.  Ginny slaps his back and he goes into a coughing fit.
  We both let out sighs of relief and she drops the baby onto the couch.  He lands on his back and tries to crawl away, but just falls onto his stomach.  We both laugh as he quickly falls asleep.  "Yes!" We cheer quietly at the now sleeping baby.
  The baby lets out occasional whimpers, but they were quiet enough I didn't have to hear them.  I turn around grabbing my prized alcohol bottle and taking a few more sips before giving it to Ginny.
  "You're a geniusssss" I cheer as she takes a few chugs of alcohol. "I know!" She shouts raising her arms in the air as a sign of victory.
  We both laugh and stare at the kid in disgust "imagine having to deal with that every day" she spits handing me the alcohol. I shake my head not wanting to imagine it.
   "Do you even know his name" Ginny whispers the alcohol starting to get to her. I continue shaking my head no "no fucking clue" I say not really caring.
   I set the bottle down and turn to Ginny as she immediately jumps onto me and we begin to make out once again no fucking distractions this time either.
   "Letsss take this elseeewherre" I laugh as she smirks "yes please" she smiles grabbing the collar of my shirt and leading us to my bedroom. I hear crying and turn to see the baby barely awake "fuckkk" I mutter and Ginny stops to stare at the couch.
  He raises his hand and starts to move only to fall again his eyes stay close and his crying goes silent again.
  "Ba-pa... da"