Chapter 34 ⚠️smut⚠️

Ron's POV (12 weeks)

"I'll ask you one more time what the bloody fuck are you doing here!?" I yell kinda agitated that I got interrupted by those two out of all people.
By now Blaise had entered the kitchen and sighed when he saw the two standing in front of us. "I'm going back to our room see you there" he whispers, tapping my arse while walking away causing me to yelp and jump up in surprise.
The two boys in front of me laugh "does mom know you are doing the dirty?" they ask still laughing.
I ignore them "just answer my question," I say angrily rubbing my temple. "Draco invited us to live with you guys so we packed up and took the floo here," they nod to each other.
"You guys just disappeared we didn't know if you were coming or not and how did you know where he lived," I physically facepalm.
They tense up a bit at what I say and I feel the smile grow on my face... "Yeah, how did you know he lived here Fred and George Weasley " I smirk excited that I can get some more dirt on the two.
"So about 2 years ago we started dating and we were talking about how we could never be alone if you know what we mean...
Draco happened to overhear us and offered the manor up as a place to hang out" they stop their laughing, now looking around nervously.
   "Wow so he really wasn't always bitchy" I mumble nodding my head in approval of Draco's attitude. "Yeah we just couldn't be here while his parents were, they were awful" they add I could see Fred physically shake at the thought of it.
   I nod my head and turn to leave I'm still in my mood so I want to hurry up and get back to what was happening. "Don't be too loud" they cheer in a singsong voice.
  I know they can't see it but I roll my eyes before saying "Yeah that's not gonna happen" and continue up to our room. Opening the door I find Blaise laying on the bed reading a book. I crawl onto the bed and straddle him again.
   He doesn't take his eyes off the book which kinda hurt a bit so I lean in close to his ear "I can be so much more entertaining than that book you know" I whisper seductively. I watch his face go red as he drops the book onto it causing me to laugh.
   He quickly picks it back up, tossing it to the ground. I move my mouth to his and bite his lip gently. He places his hands back on my waist causing me to grind on him slowly.
   We break the kiss as he quickly starts to take off my shirt once again and flips me over. Leaving kisses down my neck he stops at my chest his hand going to my right nipple while he teases the left with his mouth causing me to moan out in surprise.
   I place a hand on the back of his head and tug at his short hair roughly. Making him suck and bite harder. Taking my hand out of his hair, I attempt to unbutton his shirt. I get the first 3 buttons and then he has to stop and get up to help me.
Throwing his shirt off to the side, I quickly sit up and run my hands up his chest until my arms are wrapped around his neck.  Latching his lips on to mine I roughly kiss him. Shocking him a bit as he doesn't kiss back immediately.
Once he does he pushes me back down onto the bed and strips my pants off while leaving kisses down to my neck. He licks and swirls his tongue around on a spot where a previous hickey had been causing it to be extremely sensitive.
I tremble under his touch and his kisses get farther and farther down until stopping at my V-line. Blaise takes my boxers off, slipping his own pants off after. Flashing me a smirk he slowly, too slow for my liking, tugs off his boxers.
Pushing me over so I'm on my stomach. I expect him to grab the lube from a drawer or somewhere but I'm surprised when I feel his warm tongue circling my entrance.
I draw in a breathe at this new feeling of pleasure "mmm more" I moan out and his tongue slips in causing me to gasp. He takes his tongue out and flips me onto my back spreading my legs. Blaise takes no time putting two fingers in, immediately scissoring.
I cry out and jolt up as he pumps them in and out faster. He adds the third finger and my hole adjusts to it almost immediately. I buck my hips as he hits my prostate and he slips his fingers out causing me to whine.
Blaise puts his tip at my entrance and bends down to kiss me. I get so lost in his rough and passionate kiss I didn't realize what was going on until he forcefully thrusts all the way into me.
I scream out not caring how loud I am there was a feeling of pain and pleasure mostly pleasure as he slowly thrust in and out. I've been fucked by him so many times, but my body just couldn't adjust to this feeling.

Blaise's POV

I slowly thrust in and out and Ron's already a mess. Grabbing his wrist to push myself into him deeper and faster as his moans get louder and louder. He was so fucking hot.
I started going at a faster pace, his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Please don't fucking stop" he yells as he climaxes all over his stomach.
I keep going at the pace I was at and release his wrists. Pulling myself up so I'm on top of him more still attempting to find his prostate.
I hit the bundle of nerves and I can tell by the way his eyes widen and his tongue fell out of his mouth lazily. "Yes yes... yes" was all he screamed over and over again.
I groaned thrusting a few more times before releasing into Ron. He came again on his stomach and mine too. I pull out and Ron rolls onto his stomach breathing heavily.
I let out a breathy chuckle and slap his ass. "nice ass" he lets out a groan while I hop off the bed. "I'll be right back," I say heading towards the bathroom. I just get another moan in response.
Opening the door to the bathroom I quickly go to the tub turning the water on to a perfect temperature. I pulled two towels out of a cabinet and place them in the sink.
"Now clothes" I mumble to myself grabbing some black sweats for me and one of my green sweatshirts and some black shorts for Ron.
I take the clothes and lay them next to the towels in the sink. "Now the boyfriend" I laugh to myself as I go back to the bedroom and scoop Ron up. He lazily wraps his arms around my neck. Stepping into the tub, I lean over to stop the water. Grabbing the boyfriend next, I sit him on my lap while he lays his head onto my chest.
I take the rag next to the tub and put some soap on it once I was done washing Ron I moved on to his hair.
After I was done with all that I washed and drain the tub, picking Ron right back up again and setting him on the counter. I pull my boxers and sweats on and do the same for Ron.
He happily jumps back into my arms and we head for the bed guess it's gonna be an early bedtime tonight. "I guess I know how to shut you up now" I whisper jokingly.
He lets out a small smile and a little laugh. "I mean I can start talking if you really want me to," he giggles as I set him on the bed. "I'll be good" I answer with a smirk.
Getting into the bed next to him, Ron immediately clings on to my waist. I feel him place a small kiss onto my stomach before resting his head on me.
I take one arm and place it on his back as his breathing steadies and then I too fall asleep.

Twins POV

"Holy fuck Rons got pipes"