Chapter 51

Draco's POV (28 weeks)

  I get to Harry and help him up off the couch. He looks down at his feet with wide eyes before slapping himself in the face. "Why am I such a baby" he whispers to himself.
  I stand in shock at what he just did and watch a pink mark start to form on his right cheek.  He raises his hand to slap himself again but I catch it causing him to look up at me in surprise. "Don't ever do that again got it" I tell him through gritted teeth.
  He gulps and nods his head slowly. I then release his wrist only to wrap my arm around his shoulder. We walk to the others and Molly immediately pulls away from Ron to hug Harry asking him a bunch of questions like "how is my Harry doing?" he giggles before responding then moved onto hug Arthur next.
   Arthur ruffles his hair and basically asks the same thing before walking over to the twins. Harry went to playing with the sleeves of the sweatshirt I had given him before waving to Ginny. She stared at him with wide eyes before flipping him off.
   I let out a low growl and she looked at me with fear before quickly hiding her hand and looking away pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.
  My gaze went back to Harry who has a smile on his face, but you could tell in his eyes that it had hurt him. I make my way back to where I was with my arm around his shoulder and move down to his ear.
   "Don't bottle up your emotions you can leave when you want" I whisper to him and he nods his head up and down before turning into me. Hugging me tightly with his face in my chest I place my hand on his upper back and rub it slowly.
   "Listen there's still extra food from breakfast in the kitchen if you're hungry... I will be right back" I say loudly getting everybody's attention. Harry takes his head out of my chest to look at me with a confused look. "Yes, Ron you can have seconds" I blurt out as soon as I see the redhead open his mouth to talk.
   I hear a tiny "yes!" before Fred and George show everybody to the kitchen and then the dining room to eat.  "Come, baby," I coo walking towards the stairs.  He hurries to my side clutching on to my arm like it's the last thing he will do as we walk back to our room.
   I don't even bother turning the light on as I open the curtains and then the window for the owls. Harry stares at me still confused as I walk closer to him stripping him of the heavy sweatshirt I made him wear earlier.
   I toss it onto my chair and he is left in the shirt and his shorts. I then scoop him up and placed him on the bed. "What's going on Dray?" he asks in an adorable but worried tone.
"Nothing I just wanted to go back to bed, but I can't sleep without my love," I flirt sitting on the bed making grabby hands towards him. A light blush spreads across his cheeks before he crawls onto my side of the bed next to me.
     He gets underneath the blanket and wraps his arm around my stomach nestling his head into my side. I honesty wasn't tired at all but I knew Harry needed as much sleep as he could get and he'd rather be up here than down there.
  He lets out a muffled "thank you" that was followed by tiny snores. I reach my hand down and rub his shoulder just staring at the ceiling before grabbing my wand from the table next to me.
   "Wingardium Leviosa" I whisper flicking my wrist towards the bookshelf stationed at the other side of the room. A random book hovers and slowly floats to me I'll just read for a bit.

* 1 hour time skip

Ron's POV

  Ginny looks at the food she had barely eaten in disgust and I just rub my temple. No offense to mum and dad but we didn't get grand meals and lots of food at the burrow she really shouldn't be complaining.
"Ron where did Harry and Draco go," Mum asks with an ounce of concern in her voice. I look to Blaise and shrug my shoulders and he does the same.
"I'll go check their room," I say pushing myself from the table. Ginny rolls her eyes and lets out a bored sigh, Blaise bites his lip probably holding back an insult or remark.
I leave the dining room and take the stairs two at a time before quietly knocking on their door. I hear a faint "come in" so I slowly turn the knob poking my head into the room.
I see Harry fast asleep on Draco who has an open book next to him. "Ermmm... Sorry, mum was wondering where you went and she was getting real worried" I try to be as quiet as I can.
"It's fine I was about to come down anyways" he replies moving the book onto the nightstand. I stand still and watch while he slowly picks Harry up. Sliding him off of his body. Setting his head down on a pillow.
He was almost in the clear but Harry suddenly jolts awake and looks around in surprise before looking at Draco in concern "where are you going!?" he pouts barely awake.
I stand there awkwardly as Draco kisses his forehead and tells him  "go back to bed" and "he's just going to talk with Molly" Harry lets out a small "mhmm" before flipping to his side and pulling the blanket up to his chin.
The ferret chuckles and starts to tiptoe my way. I turn and open the door a little wider as quietly as I can and walk out leaving it open for Draco who comes out a second later closing the door quietly behind him.
"Sorry I just really wanted to get him away from Ginny and what pregnant person doesn't want more sleep anyways," he huffs his voice growing from a whisper the farther we got from their room.
"Oh hello dear where's Harry," Mum asks as we hurry down the stairs. Ginny snaps her head towards the stairs at the mention of his name. "He's just sleeping" Draco cuts in. "Oh that makes sense," Dad buds in.
We discuss random things while the twins finish dishes and Draco clears his throat getting everybody's attention. "Well now that those are done let me show you to your rooms," he motions for mum, dad, and Ginny to follow him. I tag along to, but the other three stay down to chat amongst each other.

Draco's POV

As we reach the top of the stairs I point out which doors lead to closets and rooms that aren't exactly needed like the ballroom. I stop at the door across from my shared room with Harry and open it.
"Unless you prefer something else this will be your room, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley," I gesture my hand to the open door. "Oh dear you just call us Arthur and Molly and this is just perfect," Molly says in a sing-song voice.
Arthur quickly takes Molly's and his luggage and throws it onto the bed before returning to the hallway. I walk past a few doors before choosing one for Ginny. "And this will be your room," I say pointing to the door as she waits for me to open it.
Instead, I go stand next to Ron and she sighs while throwing the door open and muttering "yeah cool thanks". By then Molly and Arthur had left to go catch up with the twins. So I didn't feel as bad being a total bitch to her.
Ron snickers as her door slams shut. "Dang, she has an arm I bet the whole house could hear that," Ron laughs before pausing to look at me. "We should go and make sure Harry didn't hear that and wake up to it," Ron becomes frantic, pushing me towards my room.
I attempt to quietly open the door just in case he hadn't woken up but I heard an almost silent sniffle so I ended up just pushing the door open the rest of the way before jogging to the bed.
"I'm sorry baby Ginny just had an attitude" I whisper to him, while pulling his body into my chest kissing the top of his head. "I know it probably reminded you of some things in the past so I'll have a stern talk with her," Ron's voice was calm attempting to hide his anger at how stupid his sister can be. She knew about the Dursleys, yet she still did stupid things like that.
Ron quickly leaves the room heading straight for Ginny's room and Harry lets out a little hiccup as he steadies his breathing. "W-what time is it," he asks wiping the single tear that slid down his cheek.
"1 something," I say rubbing some hair out of his eyes. "Wow I slept for a bit," he groans stretching his arms out before leaning into me. "I'm sorry you constantly have to baby me" he whispers into my chest.
"I don't know I kinda like being your knight in shining armor," I chuckle. "No you're my Slytherin King," he giggles. I squeeze his shoulder before replying "and you're my Gryffindor Queen"