Chapter 16

Blaise's POV

After sending my letter to Ron I went straight for bed not wanting to deal with the world at the moment. I'm not depressed or anything I'm just lazy.
  I awoke around 9 a.m and head to the bathroom to start my morning routine. Once I left the bathroom I'm viciously attacked by my owl Mystique. She props herself on my shoulder and angrily glares at something behind me. I turn around towards my desk to see Ron's owl perched up in 'Mystique's spot' there was already a letter on my desk and another in Pigwidgeon's talons.
  He lets out a little hoot and drops the letter from his grip and flies off. Mystique quickly flies onto the desk reclaiming her property.
  I open the letter that had already been on my desk.

Dear Blaise,
You're right I am going to call you clingy. Also, stop feeling bad about what happened there's nothing we could have done you goofball. I didn't know about the summer camp but I asked mum and she said yes. Yay! More restless nights... I still can't walk straight and when I can I'm going to hunt you down!!!! I love you too, thanks for always being there and checking on me.
Your future murderer once I can walk straight,
-Ron

I read it grinning the whole time somehow my smile manages to become even bigger when he said he could come to the camp.
  Then came the threatening, my eyes widen at his signature. I chuckle a bit "I'm going to die aren't I" I turn and ask Mystique.
She lets out a small hoot and turns her head the other way attempting to not keep eye contact. "Prick" I mumble. Only to be once again attacked by Mystique. She finally calms down and stops being a drama queen. Finally going to sit on my desk again. "Love you too" I grunt as she waddles around the desk in response.

Mystique (she's kinda got a bitchy attitude but still loves Blaise)

  "Wait if this is from Ron that means he sent me 2 letters" I mumble to myself but Mystique cocks her to the side and narrows her eyes giving me the 'no shit Sherlock look' while I roll my eyes

It must be important then... I grab the letter from the side of my desk and carefully open it placing the envelope in a pile of other envelopes.

Dear Blaise,
    Babe I have a huge favor Harry is stuck with the Dursleys... this is kinda weird to write in a letter, anyways- until he's 20 unless he has a family... I need you to somehow secretly ask Draco if he would be willing to start a family-like, when he wants a kid and if he'd be willing to have one with Harry if that makes sense.  We need to get Harry out of there! Just don't tell Draco anything I have a plan.... once again I love you!
Your lover,
                      -Ron

I rush through the letter rereading it at least 3 times. I haven't been friends with Harry long but it still hurt to know that he had gone back to the Dursleys and he lied to us about it. I've been told about all the horrible things he had to go through.  I trusted Ron with his plan though so I started on 2 letters.