Chapter 142 ⚠️smut⚠️

October 6th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (8 months 2 weeks 6 days)

The wedding ended so late in the night that it was already the next day (early morning) that is why the date has changed if some of you don't get it!  Also another long chapter 2535 words.... sorry in advance it's bad😭!

Harry's POV

Once the last guest had left Draco picked me up bridal style quickly saying bye to Ron and Blaise who were having a conversation with us.
I let out a yelp and held onto him not wanting to get dropped as he apparated us leaving a confused Blaise, and Ron already knew what was probably going to happen.
I squint my eyes close holding on for dear life until I knew for sure we're safe. When I open them I sigh looking up to him with the most innocent face I could muster "sleep?" I ask, he shakes his head "you can't be wearing that and dancing in front of me like you did and expect me to be able to go to sleep" he chuckles throwing me onto the bed.
I sit up on the bed taking my shoes off and putting my glasses on the dresser as he stares at me with a curious look. "Well?" I giggle giving him a questioning look, a smirk appears on his face.
He jumps onto the bed pushing me down smashing his lips onto mine as I immediately put my hands in his hair tugging lightly. His hands grip my waist. Pulling away his thumb traces the bottom of my lip.
Once he takes his thumb away I bite my lip making him chuckle to himself while bringing his lips back onto mine. Licking my bottom lip, I give in immediately, opening my mouth for his tongue to explore.
Moving my arms so they wrap around his neck loosely. Our tongues mangle together and his hands squeeze my hips. I suck on his tongue without even meaning to at first while intertwining our legs.
He pulls away giving me a quick peck on the cheek before making his way to my neck the same spot he had tried to get earlier. I embrace it this time humming to the pleasure as he makes dark purple marks.
Kissing up my neck, it makes me shiver underneath him before he bites down on a spot he found suitable. I let out a soft groan making him hum to himself before going back to my neck. Draco lets out a satisfying noise when he is done before moving to my other side kissing a spot once before moving to the next attempting to find my sweet spot.
I try not to give in but he randomly attacks the spot making me gasp in pleasure. As he swirls his tongue around it my legs kick wanting more from him.
Once he pulls away he lets out another satisfied grunt while I lay there dazed. Dray sits up completely untangling my legs from his as his hands make it to the bottom of the dress pulling it up ever so slowly.
"Here" I mumble rolling over onto my stomach so he can get the zipper. He silently moves to it unzipping it as I sit up and he slides the straps off of my shoulders pushing me back down.
"Shit" he mumbles rushing over to his wand. I stare at him confused for a second until I realize he was chanting a silencing charm. I let out a breath of relief and he rushes back over pulling the top of the dress down so it was at my waist.
    His kisses lead down from my neck to my chest, and he starts to squeeze one of my nipples.  I can tell he's enjoying watching me squirm underneath him.  Then lowering himself closer to my chest he begins to suck on the other making me gasp and throw a hand into his hair and the other over my mouth.
   "D-Dray!" I whisper as he groans in response my body twitches as his hand leaves my nipple trailing my inner thigh. His fingers grazing up and down giving me a tingling sensation and leaving me yearning for more.
I whimper at the loss of contact when he sits up smiling at me. I smile back at him breathing heavily. His hands go back to the dress slipping it off my waist. I lift my hips as he pulls it off of my legs leaving me in boxers.
His smirk only grows as he unties his tie throwing his jacket off. I get up and hastily unbutton his vest "you sure seem needy today" he laughs planting his lips on mine as I just melt into his touch. "S-shut up" I pout through the kiss as he pulls away sliding his vest off. Next, he lifts his undershirt over his head throwing it to the ground with the vest.
Dray quickly kicks his shoes off before going down to kiss my stomach leading a trail down farther and farther until he made it to the hem of my boxers. My breathing paused as he pulls at the elastic letting it snap back into place.
"Wait," I say gaining a random amount of confidence making him pull back immediately "Harry I'm sorry if you don't want to we don't-" I cut him off as I sit up and make my way to his crotch unbuttoning the one-button before attempting to tug them off.  "Oh," he says a little shocked as he lifts himself pulling his pants the rest of the way down.
  I smile at the piles of clothes on the floor before looking back down at his tent.  Bringing my hand to it I palm him through his boxers slowly as he lets out a low groan.
   His head tilts back as I speed up the pace allowing me to free his hard cock from the boxers.  He growls when I do this, but I ignore it stroking the shaft slowly before bringing my mouth to the top licking the tip a few times making him grunt in pleasure.
His hand flies to my hair and I begin swirling my tongue around the top.  He continues letting out breathy moans occasionally using my name which just turned me on more.
   I went deeper choking once I reached his base. Bringing myself up and down at a quick pace. His hand was roughly pulling at my hair and there were tears in my eyes from my stupid gag reflex, but I didn't care as I felt his dick pulse from pleasure.
  His breathing became heavier and I sped up trying to go as deep as I could, each time his hips instinctively thrusting upwards to time with me going down on him.  I could tell my mouth was going to be sore tomorrow.
"Fuck Harry" he groans. I shut my eyes placing one hand on the bed to keep me up more and the other on the inside of his leg.  His grip on my hair becomes looser as I can tell he is close so in return I bob my head faster attempting to take control again.
   I go down to the base of his shaft and keep myself there as his white liquids spilled down my throat.  Once I come up I quickly swallow before I could cough it back up.  "Sorry" he mutters out of breath as I just wipe some stray tears "are you gonna fuck me or not" I tease lifting my ass into the air.
   He smiles smacking it playfully before ripping my boxers off.  I let out a surprised gasp as he strokes my cock a few times pushing my chest down to the bed. Grabbing a pillow to keep it under me for more comfort as his finger starts to circle my entrance.
  "Mmm," I begin humming and clenching as I wait for him to enter me giving me what I crave.  "Draco please hurry" I whine unintentionally shaking my ass around.
  He sticks one finger in and I hold in a moan as he slowly pulls it in and out.  My hands clutching onto the pillow.  "Harry you know I love hearing you" he coos bending over more so he was by my ear.
  I squint my eyes shut embarrassed to moan while he nibbles on my ear "so let's make sure we're not holding anything back" he growls putting a second finger in. I jump forward, and let out a low moan.
He lets out a victorious chuckle before sitting back up and pulling them out slowly just to thrust them in quickly.  Each thrust in my legs quivered, and I had a hard time keeping myself up. 
  He curled the end of his fingers and I sucked in a deep breath as he began thrusting in and out quickly only stopping to scissor me as I push myself back trying to get him to go deeper.
His other hand grips my ass as he adds the third finger ramming them in and out, I let out a cry shoving my face into the pillow.  "Head up Harry" he warns me as I raise my head from the pillow my mouth hung open.
He twists his fingers around making them move in different directions and angles as I fought to keep my head up. It's been so long I had forgotten how it all felt and was starting to break already.
The warm feeling was starting to settle in my gut as his pace quicken once he had found the perfect angle for him. I know by now not to say anything because as soon as I'm close he pulls away edging me on and ruining my orgasm.
As if he knew I was close he does one hard thrust making my eyes bulge. I cry out without even thinking "s-so close". I say through pants getting another hard thrust.
Like I had said before he heard me taking his fingers out immediately, I fell my legs giving out on me completely. He lets out another low husky chuckle before leaning down to kiss my back. "Time to get up" he cheers as I slowly lift my butt back up keeping my head up as well.
I grip the pillow while he aligns himself with my entrance teasing me as I attempted to push myself back on him. "Draco please" I beg biting down, he slowly pushes in. "Fuck" he whispers once he was fully in.
His hands grip tightly to my waist and he pulls out halfway forcefully pulling me to him. My head shoots back as I let out a breathy moan.  "It's been too long" he whispers through gritted teeth while I fail, letting my head fall into the pillow, mumbling random nonsense.
  "Up" he warns me again slapping my ass, I quickly shoot my head up.  Draco returning his hands to my hips, picking up his pace as I struggled to keep myself up.  "Y-yes" I moan rocking back and forth to match his thrusts. 
     "More p-please" I cry, but he only slows down.  "What did you say?" He asked with a teasing tone even though I know for a fact he had heard me.  "Please go f-faster" I beg and his grip on me tightens "as you wish" he smirks before pounding into me.
  I scream out in surprise my head dropping for a split second, but I quickly pick it back up as my moans get louder and louder.
  "Draco..... ahh~ I'm so" I cut myself off as his thrusts become harder and deeper to the point where words don't seem to be manageable.  A few thrusts later and each of my moans seem to be rising in pitch as I grow closer and closer. 
  The knot began forming as I clawed at the pillow not caring that I was probably going to rip it. Draco was letting out low grunts which just made everything so much hotter. 
  One hand was digging into my side as the other grabbed at my arse. With a few more thrusts I buckled down and came all over my chest, Draco slowed his thrusts down before stopping and pulling out.
   I smiled a sloppy and tired smile to myself before pushing myself up to climb into his lap.  Draco kissed my cheek as I took a deep breath before lowering myself down onto him with a low moan.  "You know you can take a break" he reassures me rubbing my back. I shake my head putting my face into his neck.
   "Just fuck me already" I whisper into his ear making his cock twitch inside of me.  In return, another low moan escaped my throat tickling his neck as he quickly thrusts up into me.
  "Ahh~ fuck" I screamed wrapping my arms around him. I clawed at his shoulder blades while his hand went to their usual spot on my waist. He dragged me down while thrusting up making the perfect combination to send me over the edge.
  I kept my head in the crevice of his neck so he felt every single moan and vibration.  He leaned me over to the side more looking for my prostate which he almost immediately found as I cry into his ear subconsciously rolling my hips up to make him go deeper.
   He was close I could tell by the way his cock grew and seem to have become hotter.  I felt my eyes rolling back from the extreme pleasure as I attempted to stay focused.  The pleasure was too much for me and I already felt the urge to cum again.
   "Oh yes" I cry out as his grunts and breathy moans become louder. I bounce down burying himself deep within me as his cum filled my insides, and mine shot all over our chests.
   We stayed there for a minute out of breath before I pulled myself off of him and laid myself down on the bed not caring about anything else.  "I'll c-clean up..... w-when I wake up" I pant as he chuckles grabbing a blanket and throwing it over me. 
   I smile bringing it to my chin as he soon wraps himself around me.  "I love you, Harry... Malfoy" he whispers kissing the back of my neck as I shiver.  "I l-love you too Draco Malfoy" I stammer, still attempting to catch my breath.
   "So am I in trouble tomorrow"
   "For sure"