Chapter 31

Ron's POV (11 weeks)

  I turned to Blaise who's usual tan face was all of a sudden very pale. We're gonna die... We're gonna die... today's the day.
    I lean over to Blaise and whisper "farewell love" I can hear him gulp as he looks at me with fear-filled eyes. "Goodbye hopefully I'll see you in the afterlife," he mumbles in a hushed tone.
  Draco gets our attention and starts the list. "Uh he's very restless and is getting migraines he also gets tired very easily" Harry looks at him with a furrowed brow. "I'm also kinda bloated, nauseous, and I just started reacting to.... the smells of meat" he starts confident, and then a look of realization hits him.
  He touches his lower abdomen lightly and stands up shaking a bit before slowly walking to the door. Once he opens it Harry turns back to us with sad eyes but a big smile on his face.
"Please stay here I'll be back soon" he whispers bluntly before running out the door. "Ok what the fuck is going on and do you know guys know something that I don't" Draco growls the anger in his voice becoming clearer.
I look back at Blaise who shakes his head no "I'm sorry Draco but we have to wait for Harry" Blaise says calmly but you could tell he was scared.
The look Draco was giving us was terrifying I was unsure if I should say something or keep quiet. I decided not to say anything while we waited for Harry I had no idea what he was doing does he really know he's pregnant or maybe he thought something else.

Harry's POV

I bolted out the door the voices in my head screaming at me IM PREGNANT HOLY CRAP IM PREGNANT AREN'T I! It must have been Ron and Blaise that's why they are acting so weird.
I didn't even think about the possibility of me being pregnant but when we started listing off symptoms they were so much like my neighbor.
I'm not allowed to leave the camp but I know who can I just need to find them. I head straight to the Weasley twin's cabin. The closer I got the harder my breathing got.
"Please be there! Please be there! Pleaseeee be there" I mutter to myself knocking on the door rapidly. There's a loud thud and stuff begins to move around before Fred opens the door and leans against the door frame.
He has a big smile plastered on his face as George comes up behind him looking a little frazzled. Guess Fred was about to top.
"Can you go to the muggle world and get me a pregnancy test please" I beg, falling to my knees as the tears I was holding in fall down my face.
"Oh, you found out! Our ban from the muggle world should be lifted by now give us 10 minutes" they say not surprised at all.
"You knew!" I shout but by the time I finished they had already apparated out of there. I sit in the shade of the porch with a hand over my stomach. "I don't even need this test... I know I'm pregnant... I-I won't let anything happen to you" I choke out while I watch the breeze move the branches slightly.
Now we wait... I slowly let the tears slide down my cheeks as I close my eyes and slowly drift off. Next thing I know I feel my arms grab my shoulder and shake it slightly. "Bloody hell Harry we were only gone 8 minutes," they say in shock. I spot the small bag in George's hand. He sees me look at it and hands it to me. I grab at it and run towards my cabin.
  As I burst through the door I ignore the worried faces and voices running straight for the bathroom, locking it behind me. I fumble with the box and all the extra test slip out all over the floor causing a small ruckus.
  I hear a gasp from the other side of the door. "That better not be pills Harry or I'm coming in" Draco chokes out. Oh, Merlin.... he thinks I'm trying to kill myself.
  I let out a sad sigh attempting to calm myself down a bit. "I'm not don't worry just give me a second to myself," I say attempting to hide the sadness.
  "Ok I love you Harry" he whispers. I look at my stomach and the tears well up again. "I love you too," I hiccup placing my hand on the door. Once he finds out about you he won't love me anymore.
   I take a test off the ground and stare for a minute this is not how I planned my life would go.

Draco's POV

I was pacing back and forth trying my hardest to trust Harry he wouldn't try killing himself would he? I look to Ron and Blaise who were just hugging each other.
  At random points, they would smile but most of the time they looked terrified. I finally calmed down until I heard Harry break down into sob.
  "I'm really... it can't... I don't know" He screams as I assume he falls to the floor by the loud thump I heard. "That's it I'm coming in" I shout. I back up a bit before ramming into the door with my shoulders. I hear a crack and the door pops open.
  "Bloody hell Draco you could have just used alohormora" Ron shouts but I ignored him finding Harry on the floor in a ball. With stuff scattered around 5him. "Preg-pregnancy test... are you.." I can't finish as the tears come out.
  "Yes," he shouts out as I fall to my knees and hug him. "Bloody hell! Thank Merlin- I thought you were dying of some sickness" I whisper as his sobs grow louder.
  "You don't hate me" he whispers back. "How could I hate you" I shout pulling back from him to look into his eyes. He flinches at me shouting and I instantly feel bad.
  "Let's get out of the bathroom," I whisper grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him out of the bathroom. Once we get there Blaise and Ron are standing holding each other's hands.
  I don't give them a second look as I sit down pulling Harry into my lap. He stares at Ron with sad eyes but he also has a small genuine smile.
  "You know how Harry has to be with the Dursley's well the only way he doesn't have to be with them is if he has a kid" Ron blurts outs.
  Harry turns his head into my chest. I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him lightly. "Why didn't you guys tell me" I choke out.
  "We knew Harry wouldn't let it happen" Ron adds and Harry giggles a bit. I nod my head agreeing "so what does that mean now" I ask as Ron nervously shifts his weight from one side to the other. "Well I'm assuming that Harry is gonna go live with you," he mumbles hesitantly.
"That's fine and you two are welcome to come too... and stop being so nervous I'm not gonna lash out when Harry's around but once this is all settled down I'm killing you both," I spit out through gritted teeth.
Harry lifts his head out of my chest and looks at me with gleaming eyes. "I can really come," he asks. I nod my head yes with a smile. "Well of course I'm gonna have to help you with our little child" I whisper in his ear.
"How did this happen didn't I have to drink a potion," Harry asks suddenly turning himself around in my lap. "Strawberry tea" was all Ron said and Harry lets out a gasp "ohhhh that makes sense on why you guys were being so weird.
"I think Ron and I are going to leave you alone for now," Blaise chuckles nervously while grabbing Ron's hand and heading for the door.
As soon as they leave Harry turns back around again straddling my lap. "Merlin's beard I'm actually pregnant" he whispers.
"Don't worry I'll take care of both of you" I say taking one of my hands and brushing his back up and down lightly.
"I won't ever leave you... and Harry please tell me about these sort of things" I beg him while putting my other hand on the back of his head pushing it into my shoulder.
"We can get through anything together" I continue as he nods his head yes and answers with "I promise"