Chapter 114

Atlas (1 year)
Ivy, Iris, and Asher (9 weeks)

Draco's POV

  "Shouldn't you be with your friends?" I ask Willow, putting a potions book back onto the shelf. She lets out a small "tch" and hops onto my desk crossing her legs.
  "What? It's your only break" I ask walking over to my desk.  "You think I have friends? I am an independent woman!" She cheers flipping her hair to the side.
  I chuckle at her antics as I attempt to straighten up my desk area. "I'm too good for this world anyway" she continues, now laying on my desk. "How? All you ever do is nap?" I ask jokingly and she sits up glaring at me. 
  "Excuse me I'm napping for the good of the people. For all those people out there that desperately need a nap... I nap for them!" She sighs dramatically wiping a fake tear from her eye.
  "And people call me dramatic" I mumble apparently not quiet enough as she lets out a hurt scoff.  I pat her head and she rolls her eyes at me a smile still evident on her face.
   "So why are you really here," I ask running my hand over my now clean desk. She looks at me with curious eyes before hopping off the desk.  "What do you mean," Willow asks picking up a mini-moving picture of Harry, Atlas, and me.
  I smile at the picture of Harry spinning Atlas around before walking over to me and leaning into my side. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and kiss his head, Atlas smiling between us.  The picture starts over again and I shake my head out of the trance.
   "You choose to hang out with me... I mean I know I'm amazing, but yeah you chose me over being in your room... sleeping... something is definitely wrong" I start to realize how dire this situation must be. 
  I touch her forehead to make sure she isn't overheating.  Willow scrunches her nose up flicking my hand away.  "I'm fine there's just.... aboythatapparentlywantstoaskmeout" she mumbles really fast like a whisper and I can't quite understand what she's saying.
  "Woah what?" I ask again as her eyes dart to the other side of the room.  "A boy wants to ask me out" she mumbles again but more clearly. I blink rapidly trying to understand it.
  "Who's this boy I just want to talk," I ask rolling up my one sleeve. Her face drops as she scrambles to get in front of me. I continued walking pushing her with me. "I'll tell you if you don't do anything" she shouts her face red.
Wait, is she blushing! Does she like him back... I'm killing him.  "Sure" I reply calmly stopping in the doorway.  "His name is Lennon... Scree he is a 3rd year Ravenclaw like me" she whispers playing with the end of her skirt.
   "Haha, what's the easiest way to expel a student," I ask rhetorically while sliding past her.  She jumps for me and misses as I rush out of the room... Lennon... Lennon... "Merlin why don't I make an attempt to memorize my student's faces" I lecture myself still speed walking away from the crazy lunatic known as Willow chasing after me.
   I quicken my pace only to stop when I hear somebody shout Willows's name.  "Hey Willow" the voice speaks again. I turn on my heel quickly to see Willow's now red and surprised face.
   "Lennon you might want to leave" she looks over to me before looking back to this git "like now" she continues.  I laugh making my way over to him. He looks like a fuck boy... I don't like... not at all. I get closer and the view doesn't get better... why are his lips like that...

 why are his lips like that