Chapter 130

Suit- 8
Dress- 5
Both- 21

July 23rd
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (6 months)

   Willow's POV

  "Willow stop banging your head against the wall!" Rowan shouts across the room once the customer had left, but I ignore him and continue to bang my head against it, gracefully of course.
  "Your gonna give yourself more brain damage you idiot," Aspen scoffs hurrying down the stairs.  Last week once she went back to the poor sick Neville they both just cuddled, and she came back happy again so that's good.
   "I'm scared... I'm literally shaking" I groan lifting my trembling hands to my face.  "Look at me! I'm shaking!" I repeat shoving my hands in her face. "Dang, you are shaking... Ro she's got it bad!" Aspen starts laughing at me as a box tumbles to the ground.
  "Got what bad!?!" He shouts sprinting over to us.  "A crush you idiot... she's literally bouncing across the room... from shaking so much" she picks on me as I vibrate around the room.
   "Merlin! I thought you were going to say l-love" he stutters putting a hand to his chest.  "I've sworn..." he gasps being dramatic.  Imagine being so immature I wouldn't know.
   "If I ever hear either of you utter that word I'm beating up Neville!" He warns us as I laugh.  "Hey!" Aspen shouts getting defensive.  "How's that going to affect me" I add as he racks his brain for something to say.
The door opens suddenly and I go red. "ABHAWHSBEHPRETTYGURLAJJSJSJS" I spit out as Aspen starts laughing at me. I smack myself lightly as Octavia walks over a huge smile on her face.
She goes to Rowan first and sticks her hand out "hello I'm Octavia Scree" she introduces herself as he takes her hand shaking it. He doesn't even hide the fact that he is eyeing her down... sending her suspicious glances.
She doesn't seem to mind as she moves to Aspen. Sticking her arm out to do the same. Aspen giggles and pulls her into a hug. "It's so nice to meet you!" Aspen sings pulling me next to her as I look up to Octavia shyly.
She waves with her fingers, and I chuckle waving back. "You too" she answers as I just look in between the two girls. Rowan continuing to eye Octavia. I'm so out of focus as I attempt to death stare Rowan... trying to get him to stop death staring Octavia.
"Well, I won't keep you too long! Have a good time Willow!" Aspen shouts pulling me into a surprise hug as Rowan's jaw drops.
I laugh again hugging her back and Octavia waves bye and we walk towards the door "home by 5 got it!" Rowan yells followed by an "ow" I'm assuming Aspen hit him "Fine 5:30" he grumbles causing all of us to laugh again.
Once we're outside Octavia lets out a heavy breath. I look up at her with a worried expression. "Are you okay?" I ask following a bit behind her. "Yeah that was just nerve-racking your family is nice though" she whispers as I nod my head.
"Yeah, I'm surprised you were able to handle my brother" I giggle as she lets out another heavy breath. "I almost cracked not gonna lie" she mumbles.
"I picked a place close to where you live so you and your family would feel more comfortable" she adds eyeing a building far in front of us. It was just out of town and from here was tiny.
I hate exercising and walking... I'm forcing her to go to the library with me next time... "oh thank you" I say with an excited expression as she flashes me a crooked smile.
"Extremely weird question," I say stopping as she follows suit turning to face me. Octavia cocks her head to the side "and what's that" she asked keeping her calm and collective attitude.
"Can I pleaseee touch your hair!! It's been bugging me forever! It just looks so fluffy!" I ask which soon turns into me squealing. "Yeah if you can reach it" she jokes as my jaw drops... she's definitely making fun of my shortness!
"I'll have you know I will jump on you if it means touching the floof!" I pout crossing my arms. "Floof? and whatever you say shortie" she jokes as my eyes widen.
"First off no judging my English! And I'm not short I'm a fun size! You giraffe!" I whine tapping my foot as she continues to laugh. "You got it.... shortie" Octavia stopped before adding the last word and continues walking with a chuckle.
I purse my lips trying to ignore the obvious blush on my face. "Just because you said that I am jumping on you!" I shout running and jumping onto her back. She doesn't even react besides hoisting my legs up.
"Yay," I cheer running my hand through her hair. "Crying crickets! It's so freaking fluffy! This shouldn't be real" I cry continuing to play with her hair.
Once I feel satisfied I lay my hands on her shoulders "you can let go now... I don't want you to get tired!" I chuckle nervously as she stays silent. "It's fine I don't mind" she answers a minute later as I nod my head still feeling uncertain.
Her head snaps back surprising me "unless your uncomfortable because I'll put you down" she rushes out with wide eyes.  I smile at how worried she was... about how I felt.... it was nice.
"As long as I'm not hurting you... I'm fine" I whisper avoiding eye contact. Wrapping my arms around her neck loosely. I can't see it, but I could tell she was smiling. I loved her smile. We talked about mostly my family on the way there. I hadn't even noticed we were here until she came to a complete stop.
She let her hands drop and I hopped off staying a bit behind her. "Are you okay?" I ask feeling a little bad. She waves me off. "Don't you worry" Octavia whispers as I look up to the abandoned building?
"Oh Woah!" I let out a breath as I admire the view it's creepy yet peaceful at the same time.