Chapter 128

Real quick! For the wedding would you guys prefer Harry in a dress or suit? I'm down either way! Or I could do something like for the ceremony he is wearing a suit and he changes into a dress for dancing?!
Just comment on what you like and I'll keep tallies like usual!😂 On to the chapter!💚💛

  July 9th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris (5 months 2 weeks)

Harry's POV

"Invitations have all been sent" I cheer stretching my arms over my head as Pidge flies out the window with the last invitation. Perfectly timed, Klaus comes flying back in landing on the desk in front of me.
So we have invited the Whiles, Remus, Sirius, the Weasleys... except Ginny, McGonagall, Snape, Hagrid, basically all the professors, Neville, Luna, Pansy, Ophelia, and Hermione.
I talk to Ron about the last one and he thought it would be a good idea. I wrote a little extra in her letter.
Ron and I missed having her as our friend, but we can never go back to what we had. I'm hoping to see her off one more time before cutting each other off forever.
I sigh and look to the grand clock "they should be here anytime now" I mutter to myself pushing away from the desk. Molly and Arthur were on their way they had been one of the first to receive word of the engagement and immediately wanted to come over afterward.
We eventually decided they could come to stay with us for a few days once school was over for Draco.  I peek my head out of our room looking around for anybody really.
I check the nursery real quick to see if Atlas was there because it's his nap time. Dray was in charge of him so I wouldn't be surprised if he missed it though.
As if he knew I was talking about him I heard a shout from down the hall. "Hey!" Draco shouts as I see the empty crib and groan. I jog down the hallway hoping I can save us from screwing his sleep schedule up.
"Would you be quiet" Ron whisper-shouts as Draco attempts to get past him. "It's not allowed" he sneers still trying to move around him. "What's going on and where's Atlas?" I ask crossing my arms.
They both freeze and turn to me as Draco glares at Ron. "I'm trying to grab him right now," he says pointing to the couch "no he's trying to kidnap him" Ron adds as I give them both confused glances.
"It's not kidnapping if it's your own child" he shouts smacking him on the back of the head. "If you lock a child away from all other children... all other people!! It is kidnapping" he spits smacking him back.
I look to the couch and chuckle. Fred was just staring at them with an entertained grin and the next to him was Atlas on his back asleep, baby Asher was on his stomach sleeping on top of Atlas holding his thumb.
"Draco they're babies it's fine," I sigh walking over to the two bickering kids in front of me. Ron sticks his tongue out at him and Draco gives me a betrayed and hurt looked.
   "It doesn't mean anything... you never know Atlas might not like boys!" I sigh as he seems to think for a moment. Ron chuckles while walking towards his room "straight? With parents like you... funny" he laughs closing the door behind him.
  I roll my eyes and Draco starts to get protective again. I step forward pulling him into a hug "you know Atlas is a light sleeper... just let him sleep please" I beg looking up to him.
   "Oh- Uh yes of course love" he whispers snaking his arms around my back.  Fred snickers quietly "what are you laughing at" Dray growls as I just roll my eyes... once again.  "You're such a softie when it comes to Harry" Fred laughs as I can literally feel Draco's skin boiling through his shirt.
   "That's it-" he whisper-shouts starting to unravel himself from me heading towards the sleeping children.  Before he can reach them Herb skips straight to the door.
  Crossing his path "perfect timing" I cheer grabbing his waist and literally dragging him away.  "Stop resisting or you're sleeping on the couch" I hiss as the door flies open.
  Draco quickly straightens up and wipes his robe off a bit before putting a smile on his face and stepping forward towards Arthur and Molly "Hello Molly! Arthur!" Draco says giving them both hugs. He is such a man-child!
  "He's turning into Willow" I whisper over to Fred who had stood up to give his parents hugs. He stifled a laugh and Draco sent us both glares.
   "Hello!" I called giving them both hugs after Draco. When Fred opened his arms to give her a hug she hit him on top of the head with the book Arthur had been carrying. "Hey!"
  "I am your mother! Yet Harry and Draco came to give me a hug first how disrespectful" she lectured him as he rubs the spot on his head.  "You better hit George and Ron too!" He whines hugging his mom cautiously.
   She smiles at him innocently "oh of course dear" she chuckles as I put a hand on Draco's shoulder, mom is scary sometimes. "Do you remember where your rooms were last time" Draco chimes in saving Fred from the rest of his lecture.
   "Yes thank you" Arthur joins in the conversation as Molly hands him his book. He examines it before hugging it to his chest.  "It's always my head" Fred mumbles giving his dad a tiny hug, and walking back over to his spot on the couch.
   "Blaise and Ron are getting the girls dressed right now! Atlas is over there sleeping with Asher" I explain, pointing to the two curled up on the couch. "and... I'm not sure where George is" I continued looking to Fred thinking he might know.
"Georgie is finishing something up for work! We're releasing some new products soon" Fred cheers as Molly gasps shushing Fred.  "Oh, child do be quiet! You'll wake the precious babies!" She quietly yells at him as he sighs. "I don't feel very loved today"
  He throws his hands up and slouches onto the couch.  "Aren't they adorable" Molly gushes as Arthur takes a step forward to look at them "Oh my they kinda look like a cute little couple" Arthur jokes.
  I hear Draco suck in a breath and when I turn to see him he's smiling like a manic "time to calm down" I whisper patting his chest as he blinks rapidly.
   "Maybe I should just move to Hogwarts with Atlas... no that wouldn't work because Asher would eventually be enrolled there..." he starts rambling so I shake him taking him out of his kidnapping children's trance. 
   "Mum!" Ron calls walking down the hall with one of the girls in his arms the other on Blaise's chest trying to grab his face.  "hello dear" Molly sings rushing over to them.
  "Distraction! Perfect" Draco mumbles almost inaudible, but lucky for us I heard. So I grabbed onto his arm keeping him put. "You're one strike away from sleeping on the couch" I warn him as he gulps.
   "Pleaseeeee" he begs me as I take a glance at the clock.  "We're going to have to wake him up in 30 minutes anyways," I tell him as he sighs and walks over to a couch crossing his arms and flopping onto it.
Molly begins scolding Ron as Blaise takes both of the girls in his arms so Molly can lecture Ron as she wants. I walk over to Draco and sit down next to him. "Stop being moody" I tease as he tries to hide a smile.
"Then don't make me sleep on the couch" he smirks pulling me onto his lap. I hold in a yelp not wanting to wake the two, or take the attention from Molly and her lecture.
   "Then let the kids sleep" I chuckle laying my head back on his shoulder.  He grumbles to himself before nodding his head. I let out a breath of relief as Blaise sits next to us. Both girls sitting up in his arm.
   They're so cute I look at them with big eyes while Blaise sits them up in his lap. They both sit up fine now with help, but as soon as they do they grab on to each other like the world is ending.
  Draco puts a hand on my inner thigh and chuckles into my ear. "You know we can always have another one" he whispers as I bite the inside of my cheek.  "We can talk about it later" I mumble as his grip tightens.
  "Really!" He practically shouts getting Blaise's attention.  Blaise just shrugs his shoulders and goes back to fidgeting with the girls. "Sorry" he apologizes into my neck as I just let out a small "mhmm"
  "You usually say no or give me a death stare" He continues chuckling as I put my hand over his. 
   "We will talk about it later- I promise"