Chapter 40

Ron's POV (13 weeks)

I wake up my head pounding and squint my eyes at the bright light in front of me. "Merlin what is that," I say attempting to cover the light with a hand.
"Fred! George! get your wands out of his face!" Blaise yells as I hear my annoying brothers laughter.
The light disappears and I fully open my eyes to see I'm on the common room couch. What happened I remember... Harry and I got stuck in the tunnel and the string... no web! "The spider! What happened!" I shout wrapping my arms around myself.
"You know it's funny how weasel is so scared of spiders and his brothers own one of the biggest ones alive," Malfoy snickers as he walks into the room.
My eyes go wide as I realize what he had just said. I whip my head towards the twins who have grins on their faces. "It was your spider!" I scream, quickly slapping a hand over my mouth, looking around for Harry.
I don't see him and look at Draco. "He's sleeping," he tells me with a straight face. I smile at him and then turn to Blaise. "Wand please," I ask as sweetly as I can, putting my hand out.
"What?" He raised an eyebrow a little startled as he gives me a confused look. "Can you please give me my wand" I repeat and he replies with an "ohhh" before turning to grab my wand from the table behind him.
I stand and he hands it to me. Turning back towards my now so dead brothers. George chuckles nervously. Turning around to follow Fred who had already made a run for it.
"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" "IM GOING TO KILL YOU THEN BRING YOU BACK AND KILL YOU AGAIN" "WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU" I scream while chasing after them throwing out random slurs.

Blaise's POV

I watch my very gentle, nice, and innocent boyfriend chase after his brothers who had the look of ultimate fear on their faces. "The twins are right he does have some pipes" Dray whispers to himself but I heard it too and my face immediately goes red.
I look to him and he seemed to just notice I was next to him. He laughed and pointed at my face "ha! your so red" he continues to laugh.
The twins run back through the living room laughing as a very red-faced Ron follows them. "I've never seen him run this much" Draco adds and I roll my eyes while laughing. "You're right he's going right to bed after this" I tell him while watching him jump over the sofa to reach his brothers faster.
"This reminds me... why the fuck did you have to push me to the ground," Dray crosses his arms, moving to fully face me. "Heh" I laugh nervously as he gives me a death stare.
I shift to look back at the epic fight scene in front of us and before I know it my feet are swept out from underneath me. I let out a yelp as I fall onto my butt.
Moving to find the culprit, I find Draco already halfway up the stairs. "You Arse" I yell as he continues up the steps flipping me off without looking back. I let out a huff, going to stand.
"Nope, we're staying down for a bit longer" I mumble to myself as I rub my now sore tailbone. Is this how Ron feels...

Harry's POV (week 20)

After the whole spider incident, nothing much happened besides Ron refusing to go anywhere alone and Blaise always having stories to tell us at breakfast about Ron's nightmare. When he wakes up and talks about dancing spiders.
Kinda reminds me of that one time during our 3rd year when he woke. Screaming something about spiders wanting him to tap dance. Not gonna lie best moment of my life.
I smile to myself remembering it just as Draco walks into the dining room holding my apple juice. He leans down and kisses my cheek before setting down the juice and sitting next to me.
His leg bounces up and down impatiently and I roll my eyes he's so excited. Grabbing my glass I take a sip. When I set it down, I slowly move onto my food.
I feel like I'm being stared at, so I set my fork down and look towards Ron who is balancing a spoon on his nose making Blaise laughs. Not them, I then look at the twins who were taking turns feeding each other.
"Aweee," I say a little louder than I meant to and they both look at me with shy eyes, their faces going as red as their hair. "It's not them who could it-" I whisper to myself but immediately cut myself off when I turn to Draco. He is facing me in his chair bouncing up and down like a toddler.
"Really," I say raising my eyebrows at his behavior he continues to smile and I hear Ron chuckle "softie" but Dray didn't seem to notice it. "Just eat your food," I sigh, turning back to my own.
"Already done" he blurts out. I turn to him and look at his plate, sure enough it was empty. "How- we- that- You literally just got your food" I stutter out as he continues to smile.
I laugh and so does he. Today is the day that Ophelia tells us the gender of the baby because she is 100% positive it's only 1 and we decided we would surprise the others with the gender but we wanted to know immediately.
    Draco hardly slept at all last night. I would finally drift off and the next thing I know I wake up to Draco whispering to himself "I'm gonna be a dad" "boy" "girl" "boy or girl" "baby" "we're having a freaking child" by then I had had enough I needed my freaking sleep.
I grabbed the pillow next to me and put it over his face "Draco Malfoy if you don't shut up now you're moving to the couch" I spoke through gritted teeth as he replied with a weak "sorry love"
Watching my every move. Every bite I took his leg bounces faster and he seemed to grow more and more excited. I finally gave up and just quickly ate my food and went to slide on some shoes not bothering to change from my flannel pajama pants and Draco's Slytherin hoodie.
Walking over to the door. I get there, surprised to see Draco already waiting. "We need to call for-" I was gonna tell him we needed a carriage but he cut me off, Herb opening the door. "Already did love"
"You are so hyper today" I groan while he grabs my hand and leads me towards the carriage. He shrugs his shoulders and helps me up, sitting down next to me with a huge grin on his face.
I giggle at his goofy grin and he looks at me his smile growing even bigger. The carriage jolts and we head off to Ophelias.
I think the nerves were just starting to kick in. I mean yes we had been to a couple of appointments by now but this was a very important one.
"Hey, babe," I say drawing the dazed Draco from his daddy daydreams. He looks at me quickly with a worried look. "Something wrong baby," he asks quickly grabbing my hand.
"Calm down you worrywart," I laugh, but also said it with a hint of attitude which causes me to flinch. I hate being mean to him. Scooting a little bit closer to the corner, I stare at the wall.
  Arms wrap around my waist and Draco pulls me closer to his side. "it's fine you didn't mean it... now what did you want?" he asks keeping a calm tone.
I lay my head on his shoulder. I feel so mean, but I know he would rather me let it go. Looking towards the ground, I answer him. "What do you want the baby to be?" I ask. I wasn't even looking at his face but I could tell he was already excited just from the thought of the baby.
"I would like a girl but if it's a boy.... guess we will just have to have another one," he chuckles, grabbing onto my thigh.
My face heats up immediately at the thought of having another child and what we would have to do to have another one. "What about you?" Dray questions me. I look up at him with my still very red face.
"I would like a boy but I wouldn't love the baby any less if it was a girl," I tell him looking into his cheerful eyes.
"I feel the same way.... besides I'm voting for team girl of course!" He whispers the last part while tickling my ribs.

What do you think the baby will be?
Girl or Boy