Chapter 56

Ron's POV (32 weeks)

"Rise and shine ya idiot" I hear two annoying voices sing to me. I open my eyes and gasp throwing my hands over my eyes. "Woah what's wrong," George asks a hint of worry creeping into his voice.
   I feel the smirk grow on my face "your ugliness scared me" I shriek peeking through my fingers to see Fred laughing like a maniac.
  George rolls his eyes and looks to Fred "What are you laughing about we're identical twins you idiot" George snickers while smacking our brother playfully.
  I fully open my eyes and stare at them with a bored expression "now why are you here and where's Blaise" I ask yawning into my hand.
"Oh we were just bored and I think Blaise is just hanging around downstairs," they shrug hopping up off the bed.  The both of them salute me before heading for the door.
  I laugh at their failed attempt to leave as they both slam into each other. "Get out of my way fatty" "you're one to talk" "I know I'm thick but at least I'm thick in the right places" "you disgust me" they yell that kind of thing back and forth before slamming the door shut.
   I rub my eyes in frustration and groan realizing I'm not gonna be able to go back to sleep. Pulling the blankets off of my feet, I hop off the bed.
  "I feel productive for some reason so..." I trail off.  Throwing my hands up leaning to the side to stretch my back everything was going well until I bent down to touch my toes.
  I barely passed my knees "ok that's enough working out today" I groan to myself and walk over to the closet stopping just before I get to the door. I look at the grand clock to the side and sigh "only 11:30 it's way too early"
   "Wahhhh" I whine realizing I actually have to get dressed I'm taking Harry to his appointment today. I search around and grab some light blue jeans and a pastel yellow crop top that Blaise had gotten me at one point I just never wore it.  I've worn crop tops before but this one was short showing my mid-region a lot. The other ones didn't even show my stomach unless I raised my arms.
   I look in the mirror and instantly feel insecure.  I lightly slap myself in the face "come on Ron you don't give a shit about anybody's opinion" I lecture myself putting a smile on my face.
    "I got this" I mumble under my breath as I open a miniature drawer and pull out a matching yellow chocker that has a sun charm dangling from it. I let out one last breath before heading for the door.
  You are confident... you don't give a crap about anybody's opinion... I'm Ron, I'm the king of embarrassment...
I step out the door and strut down the hallway like I have no care in the world but, once I reach the grand stairs I grip onto the handrail tightly biting the inside of my cheek with nervousness.
I look to the side not making eye contact with anybody in the common room I know I shouldn't be freaking out this much they really could care less.
Once I reach the bottom I look up and timidly speed walk to Blaise who apparently has been staring the whole time.
I hug him burying my head into his chest with flushed cheeks. He rests his chin on the top of my head and wraps his arms around me placing his hands on my butt. I squeak a bit as he does and he chuckles.
"You look good babe" he whispers kissing my head I bury myself into him more "thanks" was all I manage to say. I pull my head up from his chest to look at him "where is Harry?" I ask and he nods his head over to the stairs.
Just then the twins come sliding down the railings of the stairs, of course like always, they tumble off. I snicker while they stand up and look between Harry and me.
"You guys are like opposites" they laugh before running off to some random place probably to feed Princess or something. I shiver just thinking about the horrid creature.
I then look at Harry and actually look at his outfit and they were right Harry had some black shorts and a huge gray shirt on with a black clip in his hair helping to hold his long hair back from his face.
I shrug my shoulders as Harry giggles and does the same. Looking back to Blaise he snickers before squeezing my ass. I flinch and bite my lip holding in a small moan.
I totally forgot his hands were there. He smirks and I push myself closer to him pulling our lips together, moving my arms I wrap them around his neck as he licks my lower lip asking for an entrance. I happily oblige and our tongues mangle together.
There's a cough and I pull back to see Draco and Harry staring at us while Harry covers Herb's eyes. "Stop having sex in public," Ferret speaks, obviously mocking me I turn around putting my back against Blaise's chest.
He hugs me from behind and nibbles my ear making my eyes go wide "it's hard when your boyfriend is this hot" he jokes and Harry uncovers Herb's eyes who is now looking between us all with confusion.
"Well mine is hotter," Draco steps forward a bit. Harry facepalms and lets out a groan. Just as he does Blaise lets go of me and steps towards Ferret "uh no my boyfriend is way hotter" Blaise shouts pointing back to me.
By now Harry has waddled over to me an arm wrapped around his stomach in a motherly way. "They are gonna be at it forever so let's just go eat and leave," he murmurs and has already started to walk to the kitchen. I mean who am I to say no to food.
I quickly grab some food for us and we just munch on stuff at the counter. "I'm getting so big, so quickly now" he complains and I laugh at his misery.
"Oh shut it... I'll be sure to make fun of you when you're pregnant," he teases sticking his tongue out at me. I go silent and feel my face heat up once again. Harry takes a bite of his food and looks at me from the side. He starts to snicker "oh looks like somebody is embarrassed" he sings and I roll my eyes.
"By the way, you look great today" he adds and I feel the smile on my face grow even bigger. "Thanks," I mumble shyly surprising myself. "So why can't Draco come with you today" I quickly ask so he can't pick on me about my shyness. Which I knew he would by the way he was looking at me.
He ultimately drops it and explains how Draco and Blaise are going shopping for the nursery today, mostly to make sure Kingsley wasn't in town anymore. I nod my head finishing the last of my food.
"The appointment is in 30 minutes," Harry groans looking at the clock. "We will just tell the driver to fly slow," I suggest and he nods in agreement.
We leave the kitchen only to hear the boys still bickering. "Mine has adorable freckles" Blaise yells, and we walk right by them to the door. "Oh yeah well mine had a better ass than yours does" Draco shouts causing Harry to stop.
"Dray stop being a pervert for once!" Harry shouts using his mom tone and giving him the death stare. He chuckles nervously "sorry love"
But as soon as Herb opened the door for us you could hear them going at it again. Harry and I both let out a sigh of disappointment simultaneously causing us to laugh.
   "Ok now I need your help," Harry sighs as we reach the three steep steps that lead off of the front porch. I grab his arm with one hand and wrap my other arm around his shoulder.
   We carefully walk down each step and I let out a breath of relief once we reach the ground my clumsiness hasn't killed anyone yet.
  Harry wipes his forehead and places the hand back on his stomach "I know I've killed Voldemort and done crazy crap like that... but I seriously think pregnancy is the hardest thing I've ever done" he whines while I help him waddle to the carriage.
  "Payback for dragging me through all your crazy scary schemes and ideas," I chuckle. Harry stops right before the carriage and sighs at the huge step he's gonna have to climb to get into it. "What can I say danger follows me"

A hint every 2 chapters-
Baby boy's name
Hint #1 -it is a star cluster in a constellation
Hint #2 -5 letters
Hint #3 -in Greek mythology _ _ _ _ _ was a titan