Chapter 122

May 28thAtlas (1 year)Asher, Ivy, and Iris ( 4 months)

May 28th
Atlas (1 year)
Asher, Ivy, and Iris ( 4 months)

Draco's POV

"Up! Up! Up" a voice shouts as I feel a small amount of pressure on my chest making me wince. "Atlas you can't just jump on him, baby!" Harry shouts as I feel the child being lifted off of my chest.
"Dada? Up!" Atlas asked as Harry sighs "I'm sorry buddy, but that's not gonna wake him up" he whispers his voice going quiet.
I smirk to myself and choose this moment to open my eyes. Sitting up, I gasp with immediate regret as an explosion of pain runs across my back "fuck" I croak falling onto my back.
"UP!" Atlas shouts and he wiggles to get over to me. I chuckle looking at the two. Harry's eyes are wide and his mouth is hanging open as Atlas tries to get out of his grip. Harry shakes his head and smiles setting Atlas on the bed.
The baby scurried over to me "I guess it did work" Harry laughs walking over to me. I smile up at him as he moves the hair off of my forehead. "So two things? One can I have some water?" I ask and he nods his head. "Second can I have a kisssss pwease" I plead with him and he rolls his eyes before bending down to kiss me.
"I'll go get your water now" Harry whispers are lips barely an inch apart. I smile placing my hands on his head to pull him back down for one more kiss.
I let go and he stands with a smile as he leaves the room. As soon as he's gone Atlas flips onto my chest. "Oof" that hurt. I laugh it off as Atlas curls up onto my chest.
"Hello to you too" I whisper pulling him closer to me. "I" he squeals crawling closer to my face he leans in and kisses my cheek. I smile until it hurts "did you take care of papa when I was asleep" I ask as he sits up. Atlas claps his hands and that's when I notice the now faded bruise on his chest.
My eyes widen just as Harry walks back in with a cup of water "ok Ophelia is on her way and Blaise is coming in to" he informs me giving me a closed-eye smile. "Was this Kingsley and Ginny?" I say pointing to Atlas's bruised chest. Harry's smile disappears as he nods sheepishly handing me the water. I sit up slowly with his help and take a sip.
"How long was I asleep," I ask holding Atlas in my lap. "A week" Harry mutters getting into bed next to me. I exhale and turn to him "what happened to them" I ask trying to stay calm. "They are in the new expansion in Azkaban... from what I heard it's like living in hell" he whispers meekly as I nod my head taking another drink.
He starts tearing up and I looked at him worried "Ophelia she found traces of... alcohol in Atlas's body" he stutters as I look at the happy baby that was still in my lap.
I feel tears well up in my eyes "how are you still so happy" I ask lifting the baby to eye level. He cocks his head to the side just as Blaise knocks on the open door.
"Hey" I call giving him a small wave, after setting Atlas back down. Blaise looks to the ground before running over to me. I stare at him confused until he throws his arms around me for a hug. "I thought I lost you... I didn't know what to do! you're my best friend!" He cries as Harry looks the other way to hide his own tears.
   I wrap my arms around him returning the hug as best as I could with Atlas still in my lap "I" he shouts as Blaise pulls back from the hug.  He starts laughing as he looks at me "only a week and you missed so much" he chuckles looking to Harry who narrows his eyes at him.
  "Blaise no" he groans as Blaise nods his head "your boyfriend over there made a little club with Ron something about not needing wands 'we have spatulas and pans'" he mimicked them as I started to laugh making me hiss in pain.
  "That was a nice swing though" I add looking to Harry who was extremely flustered and hiding his face. "Well, Iris finally started teething... a month later than Ivy! Sooo, I have to go help Ron with that" he laughs pulling me into one last hug.
  "No dying on me! Got it?" He shouts about to walk out the door "I got it!" I yell back and Harry scoots closer leaning onto my shoulder. "Harry" I whisper as he shoots back up "yes? Did I hurt you?! I'm sorry" He panics looking at me with teary eyes.
  I bite my lip not wanting to finish what I was saying "No I- um... What did Kingsley do to you?" I say through gritted teeth.  Harry sighs and kisses my cheek "M-mostly hick- marks, and Uh sometimes he would tou-touch me, but y-yeah it was mostly kissing and marks" he cries letting his head hang low as he puts his fingers onto his lips.
   I feel a wave of happiness surged through me knowing Kingsley wasn't able to get his way with Harry, but it disappears immediately knowing Harry went through all that pain... again.
   I lift my arm and pull him into my side ignoring the pain that eventually did fade away.  "I'm so sorry" I whisper kissing the top of his head. He places a hand on my chest and a small sniffle comes from him as Atlas moves over to his lap attempting to hug him.
   "You know it's not your fault" he mumbles as I turn once again ignoring the burning feeling from my back.  I grab Atlas and put him to the side as he shoots me a glare.  A small laugh escapes my lips as I pull Harry onto my lap so he's straddling me.
   Then Atlas who was upset with being kicked out of his spot stood up and waddled over to us flopping right in between us.  I chuckle as he looks at us both the smile returning to his face.
  "I'm going to protect you better... I promise" putting a hand to his cheek. He leans into my touch a smile on his face as he takes his glasses off and wipes his tear-filled eyes.
    "Wow, your beautiful" I let out a heavy breath.  His face turns a bright red, and I can't hold myself back.  I lean in slowly my eyes close when our lips meet. He returns the kiss and my other hand goes to his other cheek deepening the kiss.
    Harry's hand goes into my hair, and I start to slip my hand down to the bottom of his shirt.  Once I get there my hand starts to crawl up it before being stopped by a small punch to the gut.
  I let out a shout with a surprised look displayed on my face.  I look down and see Atlas with a very unhappy look on his face.  Harry looks at me and back down to Atlas before bursting into laughter.  "I k-know I-it's ba-bad to hit.... but that was hilarious," he says through fits of laughter as Atlas stands up still in my lap and climbs on to Harry.
   "Bad" he whispers pointing to me.  My face is left with the same shocked expression as Harry starts to die of laughter once again. "Babyyyy stoppp" I pout, and Harry continues to laugh at me. 
   "Atlas you know daddy loves you right? I'm a good guy!  Your papas the one hitting people with pans" I shout and Harry sends me a glare.  Atlas unlatched himself from Harry and steps over, hugging me "is okie" he whispers patting my chest.
   "You guys are evil" I groan and Atlas hops off of my lap. Harry takes the chance and scoots closer pulling me into a hug.  "Says you" he chuckles.  We both watch Atlas waddle around the bed deciding what to do next occasionally face planting here and there.
   "I should probably get off before Ophelia gets here" Harry whispers into my neck.  I nod my head even though I didn't want him to move. He tumbled off of me landing on his back as Atlas starts to bounce.  "I" he shouts before landing on Harry's stomach.
  "Hey now! that's my thing" I shout and Harry begins laughing at me... once again.  "I do not feel appreciated I'm going back to bed" I pretend to cry as I slowly lower myself back down and close my eyes.
  I feel movement from the bed as a tiny hand taps my head "is okie" "up!" Atlas shouts. I open one eye to look at him, and he squeals and falls backward onto his butt with a fit of laughter.
   "I kept the pan," Harry says out of nowhere.  "That's random" I laugh tickling Atlas.  "I know but I just wanted to tell you I kept the pan" he giggles as I give Atlas a little break from the tickles.
  "Well, why is that" I question him as he smirks proudly.  "I feel powerful with it" he laughs evilly and I rub my temple unsure what to do with the two children in front of me.  "Harry it's a pan...
you have a wand?" I was making it seem more like a question.
   "Let me hit you with it! Then tell me it's just a pan!" He starts getting defensive over the pan.  He stands leaving the room, returning later with his... pan... shit.
  "Harry... I was just kidding! Saint Potter! I'm injured! Spread the love to the disabled!!! There's a kid here don't scar him!!! HARRY!"

A/N don't worry the pan is fine

Draco is fine too but that's not as important.