33. I will never hurt you

Xavier POV

When I woke up, it was dark outside, the only light coming in my room is from the street lamps. I got up and had a shower, brushed my teeth from all the alcohol I had with Nate at the bar.

I checked my phone to see the time, 11:34pm. Damn I slept that long. I went downstairs to see liana sat on the sofa with a boy.

"Who's that?" I frowned a little.

"My friend. Now piss off. Where are you going anyway?" Liana rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to do a shift with Nate, he's short on staff." I told her.

"What about Nevah?" My sister looked at me.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow, be safe use protection. Oh and you." I looked at the boy. "Take care of my baby sister or I'll rearrange your face."

He nodded with a nervous smile. I didn't give a chance for lia to say anything before I left the house. Mum and dad must be in bed, but where are the twins? Maybe they're staying with Nevah at abuelo and grandpas.

I got in my car and started driving to the familiar house. The house of my grandfathers. I parked the car and got out, using my spare key I unlocked the door and went inside. No one was in the living room so I checked the kitchen where I heard someone. Thinking it was one of my grandparents, I went in.

Only it wasn't any of them, it was that small 4ft11 girl that stole my heart.

"Nevah." I called out softly. She gasped and turned around. Her chest rose and fell heavily as well as her breathing. Well this is awkward, I've come to get her back and I don't even know what to say.

"Xavier?" She whispered, I barely caught it. I nodded and slowly made my way over to her. It was like she was frozen in her spot. When I finally got to her, I didn't hesitate to take her in my arms softly.

I looked down at her, her pink lips parted slightly. My tongue swiped my lips as my eyes looked from Nevah's eyes to her lips. With that, I crashed my lips on to hers and pushed her against the wall gently. My hands hold her cheeks while her hands held mine.

"I didn't sleep with her." I whispered when we pulled away. "She spiked my drink so she could get me home. She did try and sleep with me but we didn't because I didn't let her. I'm sorry baby."

Nevah stayed quiet as I looked into her eyes. Nothing in this world will ever come close to what Nevah makes me feel, the love, the happiness this girl makes me feel. I need this girl, like my lungs need oxygen, I need her.

My body held her captive between me and the wall. Both my hands by her head as I stared into her eyes. Never in my life did I think I'd go for a girl younger than me, but she drew me in. Her innocence is holding me captive like my body with her and the wall. Her chest heaved brushing against mine with ever inhale.

Her light brown eyes staring into mine, glossed over. My eyes started to blur yet I didn't miss the tears falling down her soft cheeks. A hand of mine reached up making her flinch hard. More tears fell down her cheeks so I lifted my hand more, but slowly and wiped her tears with my thumb.

"I will never harm you Nevah. Never." I whispered and pressed a small, soft kiss to her lips before walking away. What have I done?

If I didn't go to that stupid party then we wouldn't be in this situation. Nevah wouldn't have cuts over her body or bruises. If I didn't go to that party none of us would be here crying like this is the last time we'll ever see each other. My heart breaks wanting me to just go back to Nevah and hold her until she forgives me, to kiss her like it's our last time.

To love the small girl, because I do. More than anything in this world. Nevah is my drug and I'm addicted, she's my oxygen to breath. The small girl holds my heart in her hands and will forever. No matter who comes into my life, my heart will always be with Nevah, the small girl that had me drawn in from day one.

My hand rested on the handle of the front door. But before I could open it, rapid footsteps came from behind me. I turned around only to be jumped on by someone and their lips on mine.

My eyes widened in shock, but then I melted when I saw Nevah's face. My eyes closed and I kissed her back with the same intensity she was with me. She held my cheeks with her legs around my waist so she was that little taller than me to kiss me.

When we pulled away, both our breathing was heavy. Once again our chests brushing against one another's with every inhale of breath we took. My arms stayed wrapped around her waist holding her close to me.

"I-I f-forgive y-you." Nevah whispered. I nodded and kissed her again, just showering her how much I love her. Even to this day and the week and half we've been apart. It was the worst time in my life, I was so lost without Nevah and now I have her back. I'm not letting go.

"I love you mi amor." I whispered to her.

"I love you to." Nevah replied then kissed me again.

Xavier and NevahOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara