21. Te amo

Xavier POV

All of a sudden, Nevah's lips were on mine and her hips grinding on my thigh again. Her lips moving as quick as mine dominating the kiss, she was in control. But I loved it.

After a minute, I rolled us over so I was on top of her. Nevah wrapped her legs around my waist pulling my groin to hers. My very hard member came in contact with her sensitive core making her moan, just hearing her made a moan of my own come out.

I kissed her fiercely showing her what she does to me. My hips rocked back and forth, rubbing her core through my joggers and her shorts. Breathy moans and some loud ones came from Nevah which was sent right to my hardened shaft.

I thrusted once hard to see how she would feel. Only I got her head thrown back and a loud moan come from her lips. My lips attacked her neck leaving wet trails from where my tongue and lips have been. A hickey was left between her shoulder and neck so it could be hidden but I could still pull her T-shirt down a little to see my mark.

My hips never stopped moving giving Nevah pleasure. She let out breathy moans and hums of pleasure. I couldn't help but pull away from her neck and watch her face contort into one of pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her lips parted letting out her sounds of approval. I wanted to try something with her, but I don't know if it's too soon. Not go all the way with her, but a bit of oral.

"Can I?" I put my index finger in the waistband of her shorts. Her cheeks turned red but she nodded nonetheless. I slid her shorts down her legs and threw them off to the side.

My lips caressed her thighs as I kissed both of them, giving both her legs equal attention. When I got to her core, she took in a deep breath.

"Want me to stop?" I asked her, breathing heavily.

"N-no. I-I like it." Nevah replied. I nodded and let my teeth graze her side. Her panties being dragged down her legs by my teeth. Like her shorts being thrown on the floor.

Her shiny, wet core was on show only adding to my hardness. Once again I kissed her thighs and slowly pulled her legs apart more to have more access. My head fit perfectly between her legs where I could kiss her then give her pleasure.

"Can I taste you?" I looked up at her.

"W-will it h-hurt?" Nevah looked worried. I smiled softly at her and moved up the bed to kiss her lips softly.

"Does that hurt?" I pulled away. She shook her head and blushed. "Then it won't hurt. I'll only use my tongue, ok? Only if you want me to."

"Will I-it b-be good like b-before?" She asked in a whisper.

"Why don't you find out." I pecked her lips once more then kissed down her body. Once again setting my head between her legs, right where I've wanted to be for a while. I don't want to rush her, but I want to make her feel good.

"Do you want me to stop? I don't want to rush you." I told her.

"N-no. I-I'm fine." Nevah replied. I nodded and kissed her thighs again before going up. Once reaching her core, I flicked my tongue on her bundle of nerves.

Nevah let out a sound of surprise and a moan at the same time. I did it again, only lasting the flick of my tongue and flattening it against her. Her hips bucked up, making my hands go to her hips to hold her down. After that, I didn't stop licking her where she was most sensitive and I got most of her moans from.

Nevah's fingers gripped my hair like her life depended on it. I took one of my hands from her hips and started pumping myself as I ate her out. My tongue went to the rhythm of my hand pumping my hard shaft so we could both feel the same sort of pleasure. It didn't take long to feel the familiar build up of my orgasm.

"S-somethings happening Xavier." Nevah cried out.

"Cum baby, cum for me." I told her. A loud moan came from her as her juices flowed. I licked her clean still pumping my shaft. Only seconds later did I cum in my joggers with a loud moan from myself. I carried on pumping and licking to ride out our orgasms.

Once we were down from our high, I pulled my hand from my joggers and moved up the bed, laying between Nevah's legs still. Her chest rose and fell fast as she tried to catch her breath.

"H-how did you do that?" She asked me.

"Secrets mi amor." I chuckled lightly and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Y-yes." Nevah blushed hard and nodded.

"Good." I leaned down to kiss her. "Te amo." I said against her lips.

"I-I l-love you to." She replied not breaking the kiss.

I told her one time that te amo means, I love you in Spanish. So every time I say it, she knows what it means. And I mean it.

I love this small girl, in the short time I've known her. The month we've been together has been the best month of my life. She is my life, and I'm not letting her go at all.

A/N: they finally did something sexual. Our little Nevah isn't so innocent as we thought. I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought 😊

The last one tonight. Im sorry I haven't updated a lot today as I usually do. School has been a pain in the arse and I've had to do homework. Tomorrow is my last day at school so I'll be able to update more over the holiday.
Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book.