14. Breathe

Nevah POV (abuse warning. Please go on to Xavier's POV if triggered)

It's been two weeks since I last stayed at Bella and Hope's house, the night Xavier held me and didn't let me go. John said I've been bad so he hasn't let me like all the other times. I don't know what I do when I spend most of my time in my room away from everyone else. It's always Phillip that starts stuff and that gets me told off not him.

"Nevah get in here now!" John yelled loudly. My heart dropped and started beating really fast. I could hear it myself knowing what was about to come next. I quickly walked to Johns office where I walked inside to see him and Phillips group of boys stood around.

"Let's hope you will learn from this you ungrateful little bitch." John spat out. Like always, he left the office to let the boys hurt me. Before I could run they pulled me in and started kicking, punching me. Anything to hurt me wether it was noticeable or not. Meaning they didn't care if wounds would show up on my face or not. They never do.

"S-stop! P-please. H-help m-me!" I screamed and cried. I begged for someone to help me but they never came. Just then Philip and another of the boys pulled out picket knives. Three of the others held me down as they held up my vest.

Once again my screams filled the room as Philip and the other boy used their pocket knives to cut my belly and arms. It didn't help that I had a vest on so they had more skin to hurt me.

After half an hour of my screams that no one seems to hear, the boys stopped. They left me on the floor bleeding from the many deep and shallow cuts they did to me. Bruises were forming and the feeling of the blood dripping down my arms, legs and back. They cut my wrists as well making it look like self harm cuts.

Many times I've thought of doing that, but then I met hope and Bella, and Xavier. The guy I think about whenever I close my eyes or get a beating from the boys. Xavier.

Using all the strength I had left, I managed to get myself up and grab a jacket putting it over me so I was covered. Soon enough i got to where I wanted to be... where I felt the safest.

Xavier POV

Mum, dad, the girls and Finn went to the beach so I was left at home. I needed to work on my motorcycle and tidy my bedroom because it's a fucking pig stye. Once I had done my room, I went into my back garden with my motorcycle and started working on it to try and make it quieter.

At 1:00pm, I went inside to get a drink and cool down a bit. I had been in the sun for two hours and I'm sure I resembled a lobster times 100. Before I could go back outside, the front door knocked.

I walked up to the door and opened it. My face dropped from what I saw. Nevah stood there in a jacket but I didn't miss the blood on her hands, face and the grey jacket she was wearing.

"Nevah what the hell happened?" I got out quickly and pulled her into the house and up the stairs. I can't leave her like this, all bloody and almost at the point of passing out.

"I-is b-Bella a-and h-Hope h-home?" The small girl sobbed. My eyes glossed over at the sight of her. I don't even know how bad her injuries are, yet I have a guess from the amount of blood on her jacket.

"No, they're not. It's just me." I replied and lead her into my room. "What happened?" I asked again and sat her on my bed.

All she did was break down and sob. I carefully pulled her to my chest so I wouldn't hurt her even more than she was.

"Breathe baby. Breathe." I told her. Her breathing heavy and chest rising and falling fast. I pulled her away and held her face in my hands. "You need to breathe Nevah. With me." I inhaled and exhaled. She tried to follow me with the breathing but ended up gasping for air instead.

If she didn't calm down she'd pass out. Her face was red from not breathing properly and it was worrying me. So I did what I thought was right to take her mind off whatever hurt her for a minute.

My lips covered hers to try and distract her with the kiss and not anything else. All to soon, I pulled away and looked at her. Nevah was breathing heavily from the kiss which wasn't nearly as bad as before.

"Can I take the jacket off to clean you up?" I asked her. Now trying to distract myself from the kiss which gave me a semi.

She nodded and fisted my bed sheets. I unzipped the jacket and pulled it off her throwing the bloody material in my laundry basket. My eyes trailed all over her body. All I saw were cuts and bruises. Her left eye had a bruise under it, her arms were covered and what I'm assuming was a white vest is now red and a few pink spots.

I quickly went to my bathroom for the first aid kit. Nevah cried while I cleaned her wounds. Some cuts were deeper than the others but not life threatening or in need of a hospital, thank the fucking lord up high.

"Can you take off the vest so I can clean the ones on your back and chest?" I asked her. Once again she nodded not saying a word to me. She winced as she took off the vest, which I took from her as well and threw it in my laundry basket.

Who the fuck did this to her?

A/N: last one today. Thank you for reading so far. Don't forget to vote and comment what you thought 😊