50. I love it when you're bossy

Xavier POV

My knee bounced as I sat on the balcony of my bedroom. A cigarette between my fingers as I blew the smoke out, sometimes doing a french inhale. I guess I never really gave up smoking, I just haven't done it as much as I have Nevah. I only smoke when I nervous, but right now I have nothing to be nervous about.

"What are doing up?" Nevah's hands went on my shoulders and trailed down my chest. She stood in front of me, I put the cigarette between my lips and pulled her to straddle my lap by her hips.

"Just thinking." I told her before taking a drag of my cigarette. The smoke trailing out of the end of it as well as clouding when I blew it out.

"What's on your mind?" She moved closer to me. One of my arms was placed firmly around her back keeping her close while the other held the cigarette.

I stayed silent not knowing what to say to her. A million thoughts filled my head, yet I couldn't hold on to one of them. Like daydreaming but many thoughts buzzing around that you can't grasp on to.

"What's the matter? I can see you're not great." Nevah said softly. Her hands rubbing up my shoulders as she looked at me sleepily. I guess that would be obvious seeing as it was 3:00am.

"What do you want for your birthday? Huh? It's your eighteenth, let's make it special. What do you want?" I smiled at her.

Yeah, Nevah's eighteen in two weeks. I've got her a gift but I'm not sure if she would like it. But I need to get her something else so she has something to open during the day.

"All I want is to be cuddled up in bed with you all day. M-maybe some birthday sex then going to McDonald's for dinner and feasting." She blushed at her request. Not the cuddling or the food part.

"Two of which I can do." I smirked at her. I flicked the cigarette off the balcony and pulled Nevah closer to me, wrapping my arms tightly around her.

"What's the two?" My girlfriend smiled a little leaning into my chest. The November cold hitting us with each gust of wind.

"The cuddles in bed and birthday sex I can do." I smirked at her. "But McDonald's will have to wait another day. We're going out for dinner then spending the weekend in a hotel. Just you and me, no animals, no family or anything to interrupt us. We can be as loud and kinky as we like."

"Xavier." Nevah groaned, her cheeks burning red as she hid her face into my chest.

"What? What about this? We spend all day locked up in our room watching any film of your choice and we'll watch three. Then you can see the family to have presents because I know for a fact you've been spoilt by everyone. Then we'll pack a bag, get ready and go for dinner. After that we'll have some car sex in a vacant car park, go to the hotel get our room then have mind blowing birthday sex all night. Where I'll make love to you non stop." I told her.

"Sounds like a plan." Nevah giggled. I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her face from my chest. I leaned down and caught her lips with mine in a deep passionate kiss. Nevah shimmied up my legs rubbing her core on my growing erection. My hands held her firmly yet gently by the hips, grinding her on me only making me grow much harder.

"Maybe we could practice the birthday sex now. Or have it now. I wouldn't mind going all the way with you tonight." I breathed out.

"We can't go all the way. Your grandads have work tomorrow so they're sleeping. We have to be quiet or none at all." Nevah told me.

"I love it when you're bossy." I smirked and caught her lips with mine again. I stood up and walked into our bedroom not bothering to shut the balcony door. We'll end up hot and sweaty anyway.

We both undressed each other needing to feel one another. With Nevah's nightmares we haven't really been able to do anything. Not that I want to. I mean I do, I love making love to Nevah but it's not all about sex. It's fucking amazing but if anything I'd rather stay in bed cuddled up not having sex.

The familiar feeling of the latex condom slid on to my standing tall length, hard and ready to be inside Nevah. I leaned down kissing her again and in one swift motion, entered her fully. We both moaned but it came out muffled by our lips. My tongue exploring every inch of her mouth, massaging it with hers. Her moan coming out as I kept a semi fast pace.

Moving my hips to hit her g-spot each time. I never last long with this girl because she's just that good. I have great stamina, but when it comes to Nevah she has me coming harder than the basket ball Thor in Thor Ragnarok. Marvel fans you know what I'm talking about.

"Nunca me cansaré de esto." I grunted out. Making my thrusts harder as I pounded into her.
(I will never get tired of this)

"Neither will I." Nevah moaned back. "Ah, argh. Xavier harder."

As I went harder I got faster bringing us both close to release. Our chests touching as we greedily took in air as we moaned and panted. Nevah's face contorted into one of pleasure as I watched her. Always the best sight I've ever seen.

"Xavier i-I'm fuck. I'm gonna-," she started. After one last hard thrust Nevah came. I did as well still sloppily moving to ride out our highs.

"I fucking love you." I looked down at her.

"I love you to." Nevah leaned up and kissed me again. I pulled out throwing the condom in the bin before pulling another one on and thrusting back into her.