32. It's proof enough

Xavier POV

It's been two days since I got that news about Nevah. My mum and dad have been to see her but she's not talking. She stays in my mums old room and doesn't leave. The most they've gotten out of her is a small smile when Bella and Hope went to see her, and that was it.

Today is the day Lia is going to talk to Melanie about the night of the party. Hopefully she can get something, anything to prove that we didn't do anything and I'll be able to see Nevah. My sweet, little angel. My Nevah.

At lunch I could see liana at Melanie's table with her and her entourage. Before lia went over she texted me that she was recording. I could see lia and Melanie talking and giggling.

After the conversation was finished, lia pretended to get a phone call and leave the school. It was into a half day for lia anyway so it wasn't a surprise that she actually left.

A ding from my phone got me from my thoughts. Liana rose 🌹came up. I opened it to see the video she had recorded, so I put my headphones in and listened to it.

"Hey girlies." Liana said. That popular annoying voice does not suit my sister at all.

"Hey." All the girls replied, I'm sure with a smile.

"So, I heard you slept with Xavier on the night of Harley's party. How is he in bed? Is he good?" Lia asked, oh that little actress.

"I'll tell you a little secret. I didn't sleep with him. I spiked his drink so I could get him home and naked. I still tried to sleep with him but he didn't let me. In the end I just fell asleep in his bed after getting us both naked. It was worth it all to see that little sluts face." Melanie laughed.

"Wow. Who knew you'd be a lying bitch. And here my big brother thought he actually slept with you." Lianas voice turning back to her usual bitchy one. "Better luck next time hoe."

Then the video stops. She must have actually got a call. Well it's proof enough. I send a quick thank you to liana and walk over to Melanie and her posse who was still stunned from my sister.

"This is why I'm glad I have a baby sister no one knows about. Next time you spike my drink and I find out, it won't end well. You're lucky I don't get your arse thrown in prison. Leave me alone, I'm not yours and I never will be. Get a fucking life Melanie and stay out of mine. Am I understood?" I glared at her.

"Fine." She looks at me with disgust. I smirk and leave going back to my house, only to find it empty. God I need a drink.
~~~~~~

I sit at the bar with Nate taking drinks. I can feel the light buzz of being tipsy so I can still drive myself around.

"So you didn't sleep with her." Nate smiled.

"Nope." I shook my head taking a drag of a cigarette he gave me.

"So why are you still here? Go get your girl." He ushered me out of the bar. Putting the half smoked cigarette out and pulling me to my feet.

"She doesn't want to see me." I told him. "Not after her finding us like that."

"But you didn't cheat." He slapped me around my back of the head. "I don't apologise for that this time. Get your head from your arse." Nate held my shoulders and shook me. "She's at the house waiting for you, to prove to her that you didn't cheat, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T. Go get me tiger and get laid. Well, maybe wait until she's like sixteen or something yeah?"

"Yeah. Thanks Nate." I chuckled a little.

"Anytime mate. Now go get the girl. Well, maybe sober up a bit first. Take a nap at home." He laughed with me.

"Already ahead of you. She shouldn't see me drunk." I shook my head. We said our goodbyes and I went home.

Once there, the house was empty so I just went up to my room and flopped on my bed. I took off my clothes and got comfy in my new bed. Yeah I got a new one, frame and mattress not wanting the remains of the hoes naked body. I also burnt the bed sheets I had on at the time so I didn't use them again, no when I'll be getting Nevah back.

I'm hopeful I'll get her back, but it might not happen. And if we don't get back together then I'll be able to go on knowing I didn't cheat.

I didn't cheat on the love of my life.