61. My forever

Xavier POV

After a day of activities in Bora Bora, Nevah and I went to a dance place. Many couples were there, where we were all told to wear fancy clothes, so I opted for a white shirt and black trousers, Nevah wore a simple navy blue dress that went to her knees.

We have been here a week, most of which we have decided to stay in the hut. But today Nevah wanted to do something so we did. When we got back home, I started making dinner for us while she went to have a shower.

After I had finished, I went to the bathroom to see Nevah in front of the mirror brushing her hair. I walked up behind her, getting a smile from her. My arms wrapped around her petite waist as I kissed her neck in small kisses.

"Foods ready." I told her. "Now I'm hungry for something else." I kissed her neck more harsher. Nevah let out a moan leaning her back on my shoulder giving me more access of her neck.

I turned Nevah around placing my hands on her neck, my fingers going in her hair a little. I planted a kiss on her forehead, then rested mine on hers.

"Dinners done." I told her again.

"Not hungry." Nevah whispered.

"I thought you were." I smirked a little.

"I was. I don't want food now."

I crashed my lips on to hers. Kissing her roughly and harshly. My hands left her neck going to her thighs and picking her up. I planted her on the side next to the sink, holding her right next to the sink. Nevah pulled down my trousers after taking my belt off.

I pushed up her towel entering her in one swift motion. My hands held her thighs as I thrusted in and out of her in hard deep thrusts. Nevah's arms held my shoulders with her chin on my shoulder, letting me hear each moan she lets out.

"Xavier." Nevah threw her head back moaning my name. I swear most people know my name by now after all the times Nevah and I have been at it.

"Tell me baby. What do you want?" I grunted out.

"Harder. Please, go harder." She dug her nails into my back. For sure leaving marks, red and prominent like the hickeys all over her body I've left. I picked her up off the counter and moved us over to the bedroom. I pushed Nevah against the wall and roughly thrusted up into her.

The faster I went, the harder my thrusts came, making the small girl a moaning mess. She gripped my hair and tightened her legs around my waist letting me know she was close.

After a few more thrusts, we both came together, Nevah all over my shaft and me deep inside her. What can I say, it's time to make a family. I started moving again, feeling myself grow hard again as I easily slid in and out of her from the wetness pooling around us.

I walked over to the bed ripping the towel from Nevah's small body and taking off my shirt. I pulled my trousers all the way off as they joined my shirt and Nevah's towel on the floor, following was my boxers and socks.

I turned Nevah so she was on all fours with her perky arse in the air. My hands held a firm grip on her hips letting me thrust into her with ease. The position letting me go deeper into Nevah, getting the pleasurable spots she didn't feel too often. I prefer missionary or her riding me so I can watch her face get lost in pleasure.

My hand came down on her are, echoing the slap around the room. The cool breeze of the night came into our room from the doors being open. Our moans filled the room mixing with the sound of the waves hitting the hut.

Nevah let the top half of her body fall on the bed so her arse was more in the air. Still harshly pounding into her, I leaned down and kissed her back, leaving dark red marks as I bit and sucked on her soft skin. My teeth pulling at her skin only adding to the pleasure. I actually found out that Nevah likes me biting her when she's lost in fuck about a year ago.

My lips and tongue danced on her skin leading me up to her neck. I only made more hickeys to add to the ones already there. Almost everyone woman and man had hickeys on them at the dance, but no where near as much as Nevah. What can I say? I need to mark what's mine and mark her good.

I wrapped an arm around Nevah's chest pulling her so we were both on our knees. Her back arched so I could still pound into her. Her hand gripped the hair on the back of my head as I kissed her forearm leaving more red marks. My teeth grazed her skin making her clench around me. Once again, Nevah came with me not long after.

I pulled out and laid down on my back, pulling Nevah on top of me. I stroked myself a few times then entered her again. Once again my hands held a firm grip on her hips tightly, bouncing the small girl to my liking. Although it seemed Nevah was enjoying herself a lot, from her face. Eyes closed and mouth wide open letting all her moans out, not giving a fuck who heard us. My grunts mixed with her moans as we both made hardcore love to one another.

Nevah pulled my hands from her hips and put them on her boobs. I massaged the, rolling her nipples between my fingers. I sat up wrapping my arms around Nevah as she worked her hips on my shaft. I took one of her nipples between my teeth, licking it and grazing my teeth over the sensitive bud before moving the other side.

I could feel Nevah slowing down with her eyes drooping a little. I flipped us over and took my time with her in missionary. I kissed her neck softly not leaving anymore hickeys to her neck full of them. Nevah kissed my neck as well, most likely leaving hickeys to match my neck to hers.

Soon enough, we both came together. Once we rode out our high, I stilled inside her, trying to take what I can being inside her before pulling out.

Nevah's legs shook violently around my waist as she held on to me. Our heavy breaths mixing as we slowly got our breathing back to normal.

"I love you." I breathed out to her.

"Not as much as I love you." Came Nevah's breathy response. I pulled out of her and laid next to her. My arms wrapping around the small girl, laying her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head as my fingers ran up and down her spine.

This is it, she's my forever. And I'm not letting go. Ever.