57. Are you going to wear one

Nevah POV

"Here comes the bride." The women all sang. I blushed and smiled shaking my head a little. The living room was full of balloons and a banner staying bride to be.

Xavier and I waited a few years before we got married, I'm now 21 and he's 25. Now that I doesn't really seem like an agegap, more people have started to accept us when we meet them. Xavier's work friend is kind of creepy and likes to smile at me, and when Xavier's not around he touches me. Not in that way, but like my back or my knee.

I've told him it makes me uncomfortable and push his hand away. He didn't get it in his head until Lewis had punched him, making his nose bleed because he had, had enough of seeing me uncomfortable. Ever since I haven't seen him which is good.

But here I am now, in the living room of Memphis and Danny's house with Karla, Martha, Diana, paisley, Gabbie, Devyn, autumn, Kirsty, Ivory, liana, Hope and Bella.

While the men, Xavier, Danny, Memphis, Logan, Nate, Cole, Sebastian, Lewis, Christian, Alfie, Liam, Jamie, Finn and tony, devyns husband.

"Thanks guys." I smiled at them.

"Don't worry about it. Every girl deserves a hen party before their wedding. Although most of us will have a hangover in the morning." Martha laugh. "I'm kidding, just a quiet night... maybe."

We all laughed at her comment and sat down. Paisley had slipped a sachet over me which said bride to be. We all had a glass of wine and started drinking, laughing and joking with each other.

"Are you going to wear a garter?" Diana wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Uh, I don't know what that is." I shook my head and looked at paisley for an answer.

"It's this piece of material that you wear when you get married. It's on your thigh, and when the time is right Xavier will take it off you." Paisley explained.

"Oh." I whispered.

"He goes under your dress and pulls it off with his teeth. It's embarrassing yet sexy at the same time." She added with a wink.

"I-I don't know if Xavier would want that." I told them. "W-would he want that?"

"Fuck yes. He gets freaky with you all the time. Throughout the whole wedding he will do anything to try and get close to you. To touch you in the most sacred places. And it'll be in front of all the male guests. It's like a jealousy thing. All the men can't touch, they all know you belong to Xavier that way. Wearing a garter isn't only to make Xavier all hot and bothered knowing you're wearing one, but it will make you feel sexy as hell." Devyn smirked at me.

"D-did you wear one?" I asked her.

"Yep. So did paisley, my mum when she married my dad. All of us have worn one. Although I don't know about Diana." She replied.

"Oh no. I didn't need a garter. We snuck off and had sex. That's how I got pregnant with the twins." She laughed a little.

"What about Alfie?" Martha wiggled her eyebrows.

"Didn't need to. I didn't wear one. We eloped so I didn't even have a wedding dress on." She laughed again. We all laughed as well shaking our heads a little.

"Is it worth wearing one?" I asked Gabbie.

"Whatever makes you comfortable, hun. If you want to, go ahead. But if you don't want to that's completely fine. I'm sure Xavier won't even care because he's marrying you. And that's all that matters to him." She told me.

I nodded and took a sip of my wine. Do I or don't I?

Xavier POV

Laughter filled the house of my dads house. Beers were being drank as well as champagne being popped open. I didn't really listen to anything they said, only thinking of Nevah.

"What's got all then cogs turning in that head of yours?" Cole asked me with a chuckle.

"Nothing." I shook it off and leaned back in my chair taking a chug of beer.

"Come on." All of them whined.

"You've got to tell us now with that stupid smirk on your face." Jamie laughed.

"Nevah." I shrugged. "There you go, are you happy?"

"Oh come on. You're a lovesick puppy mate. Get a grip." Lewis rolled his eyes, slinging an arm over my shoulder. "I get you love her, but we are having a bachelor party. Get your head out of the clouds before Cupid gets ya good."

"He's already got me." I told him. The men all laughed.

"Is it worth it? Being with Nevah for so long then marrying her?" Finn asked me. Now being fourteen he understands a whole lot more.

"Every minute I've spent with her. It's all worth it when you find the right girl or guy, you never know. But with Nevah she's done more than I could ever ask, she made me a better man, a better brother, a son. It just takes the right person to come along, and for me it's Nevah. For dad it's mum, for Abuelo it was mum as well. And for grandpa it was Abuelo. It is all worth it because love is one of the best things, a drug and it makes you addicted to that person. You'll find someone one day mate. You just have to wait for Cupid to get you like he got me." I chuckled and told him.

"Sounds like shit." Finn shook his head and took a sip of a beer. We all chuckled at his remark but I could see him thinking.

"Do you think Nevah will wear a garter?" Nate asked. "I don't think she will. She's too innocent for all that shit, especially to do it in front of loads of people."

"Yeah she will. Not to mention the women she's with. They will pin her down and get it on her. Guaranteed." Liam stated.

"I don't know. It's our wedding day, a day to remember. She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. As long as she's comfortable and happy, I'm happy." I replied.

"He's absolutely smitten with her. Bless ya little cotton socks." Nate pinched my cheek and spoke in a baby voice.

"Shut up." I pushed him away. "And I am, very smitten with Nevah. You would to if you had a girl like that."

"Alright, alright. Enough about all this love bullshit for now. Let's drink. To Xavier." Dad announced and held his beer bottom up.

"To Xavier." Everyone cheered. I put my bottle up as well and drank a little.

Yet all that filled my mind, was that small girl I get to call my wife in less than 24 hours.