24. You dont have to

Nevah POV

It's been two weeks since that day Xavier and I were caught by his family. It feels good to be able to spend time with him and not have to push him away when a family member comes into a room we're in.

I spend time with Bella and Hope but after an hour, they see how much I miss Xavier so let me go. I feel bad about it, and I've told them. But they said that as long as I'm happy and their brother is looking after me, they're happy.

This morning, I woke up to soft kisses on my forehead, cheeks and nose. The bridge of my nose crinkled when Xavier's lips pecked it lightly. His chuckle filled my ears making me open my eyes and look at him.

"Wakey wakey abeja." He pecked my lips. "We're going out today. Just you and me."

"No. I-I want to stay in a-and cuddle." I put my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. Once again he chuckled and laid on top of me, but held up some of his weight.

Xavier took my hands from his neck and kissed my wrists where Philip and that other boy... you know. It makes me feel sick thinking about it, that's why I haven't been able to tell anyone about it. I haven't even told Xavier, and he's the person I trust the most.

"Come on. We are going on a date. My treat, a date day then a date night. And we'll come back and I'll give you a gift that you'll like." He whispered the last part in my ear a little too seductively.

"You sound so dirty." I laughed at him.

"You make me dirty." My boyfriend smirked and kissed me hungrily.

After a couple minutes, I pulled away needing to breath. And of course Xavier went for my neck.

"I-I thought you wanted to go." I breathed out heavily. My hips bucking up meeting his where I felt his hard shaft. Something I still haven't seen. 

A moan slipped my lips as Xavier pressed her hips to mine. His hardness making contact with my wet, sensitive core. He made me feel things I've never felt before. He makes me feel everything and more.

Xavier kissed down my neck, and lifted off my vest. "I love you." He whispered and kissed down my body. His lips leaving a wet trail from where his tongue and lips kissed me. Down my cleavage to my belly.

"I love you to." I breathed out. Xavier's lips worked wonders on my body, only making me more wet down below. My hips bucking up to try and get some friction.

"May I?" Xavier mumbled to me while holding my bra at the back. I nodded and let out a shaky breath. He unclasped my bra letting it fall from me. He pulled it down my arms and threw it on the floor.

"Hermosa." He mumbled. I don't know what he said but I think it's good.

Xavier went down my legs to my panties that I slept in last night. He pulled them down with his teeth, his eyes kept contact with mine as he took off my panties.

"So wet." Xavier whispered. He kissed  the inside of my thighs, separating my legs so his head could easily fit between them. I knew what he was going to do as we've done it a few times, only I want to actually help him as well. Every time we've done this Xavier tells me that I don't have to and brushes it off, but I know he's getting frustrated.

His tongue flicked my sensitive bud, yet after that he didn't waste time to keep on pleasuring me. His whole body under the covers as my hands fisted the sheets from all the pleasure I was getting. With each flick of his tongue, each lasting drag he did up my folds made me moan.

Just then I felt his thumb on me. As he licked me, his thumb rubbed my bud in circles making me feel that build up become more prominent.

"Ugh, argh. Xavier, ahh." I moaned out from the feeling of pure bliss I was getting.

Xavier put more pressure on me with his thumb sending me over the edge. My juices flowed letting Xavier lick me clean as I came from from my high.

He came back up the bed and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue as he kissed me hungrily. I let my hand go down his chest and palm him through his pyjama trousers.

"Ah, fuck." Xavier groaned deeply breaking the kiss. "Right, there. Ah, keep going. Fuck baby, right there."

I kept on palming him and wrapped my legs around his waist. My hand pulled away from his member as I used all my strength to flip us over. It wasn't a lot but Xavier knew what I wanted so helped me. I straddled him and started circling my hips, my core on his hard on. The only thing separating us was his pyjama trousers.

Just like Xavier did, I kissed down his body. Then I got to the waistband of his trousers and looked up at him.

"You don't have to. Baby I can take care of myself." Xavier told me while holding my cheeks.

"No." I shook my head. "I-I want to. I just need guidance."

"Only if you're sure." He stated, I nodded and waited for him to tell me what to do. "Pull down my pyjama trousers." He instructed.

I did as told and pulled them down. All of a sudden, this thing came out hitting Xavier in the belly. I took off his trousers and threw them on the floor with my clothes, leaving us both naked.

"You can use your hands or mouth." He told me. I nodded and put my mouth close to it, he used his mouth so I'll use mine. "Lick the tip."

Once again, I did as told and licked the tip after taking it in my hand. Xavier hissed through his teeth with a hand shooting to my head.

"Keep licking, and when you're ready put it all the way in your mouth. Oh fuck, suck daddy's cock." My boyfriend moaned.

So I did. I licked the tip a few times then took his... cock as he called it, in my mouth. A salty substance went on my tongue, it wasn't horrible or nice. It's like one of those things that you tolerate, like a food. You won't eat it often but if offered or the only thing left you'll have it.

Xavier groaned when I took his cock in my mouth. When it got to the back of my throat, I gagged making my eyes water.

"Baby if you don't like it don't do it." He had both of his hands fisting my hair as his chest rose and fell harshly. I shook my head and carried on sucking him. My cheeks hollowed like I would do with a lollipop.

"Oh fuck, yes. You suck daddy's cock like a lollipop. Such a good girl." Xavier grunted out. His hand gently bobbing my head up and down. My tongue flicked over the tip a few times which got Xavier moaning like I was.

With one last swirl of my tongue over his tip, Xavier's cock twitch and pulsated in my mouth. More of the salty liquid filled my mouth, it tasted good so I swallowed it. I moved my head from his cock with a small popping noise as I let him go.

"Oh fuck." Xavier breathed out. "You didn't have to do that. But I'm so fucking glad you did." He pulled me to him and kissed me lovingly yet rough as well.