Chapter Fifty two

Maybe the whole world is crashing down on me and maybe it isn't. Maybe I haven't decided to live until now, I realize I have control. I can control this, my eyes turn maroon and the flames turn to ashes. I'm alive.

---------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

I get a call at two o'clock in the morning, I reach my phone and answer. "Hello?"

---

I arrive at the crime scene, in complete shock. I choose to not believe what popular opinion suggests. She is not dead, she can't be- she isn't. Although, logic kicks in, her car smells of smoke even from a mile away. I look away from the burnt leave of metal. Sheriff Stilinski walks over and has me identify the car as Skylar's. He looks at me with a sympathetic expression, "Look, we haven't found a body, but this wasnt an accident. Lydia gave me this." He said as he handed me a piece of paper with typed names. The names of the pack were present as well as many others, with numbers next to them. I didn't know what this meant, exactly, but it was suspicious. I took a second glance and realized I recognized a few names. Must of the names I knew were members of a wolf pack, except for Lydia and Meredith. I shoved the white paper in my jacket and sighed. I couldn't smell any blood, no burning flesh or any evidence that Skylar was burned alive. But, then again, my senses were blocked by the intense smell of smoke and ashes. There was also that coping strategy known as denial.

My hope stood at trying to find who did this hopefully then I'd find her. I was going to find them. I furrowed my eyebrows asking myself a question that I hadn't realized before. Why was Skylar out driving in the middle of the night on this road?

------

"This is all my fault, this is all my fault." Stiles said as he walked through the door pacing.

"Stiles, what did you do?"

<><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N)

So sorry for the really really short chapter I've been having a writers block. I will definitely try to get in a chapter this weekend, promise.