Chapter Thirteen

"Stiles can you come and read?" Mr.Yukimura asked.

  "Uh can someone else do it?" Stiles seemed a bit off, I didn't really know what was going on with him. Honestly I barely knew anything about anyone.

    Mr. Yukimura insisted that Stiles had to read. Something about everyone reads or whatever. Stiles stepped over to the podium and looked at the book. He seemed to be looking at a foreign language, he wasn't able to say a word before he started to look nauseous.

     Scott stood up and told Mr.Yukimura that he'd take him to the nurse. I wanted to see what was going on, hopefully he would be okay. I had overheard Stiles talking about sleep paralysis and continuous dreams inside dreams. Thats all I knew but it seemed like something scary and it worried me.

     It was only my first week here and Stiles had always been nice to me. During our English class he had volunteered to be my  partner seeing that I was new and didn't know anyone. I barely knew much about him, the few things I knew were that his mom had past away and that his dad was the Sheriff. Oh and that 'Stiles' wasn't his actual name.

I felt a buzzing in my back pocket it was  a text from Scott.

     Skylar we need to talk.
                    -Scott

I looked at the clock, we still had a good thirty minutes of class left.

       About what? I'm still in class? Is Stiles Okay?
                         -Skylar

I made sure to be sneaky about texting in class. Mr. Yukimura didn't seem to notice. I was glad I had chosen a seat in the back, next to Kira.

      After class meet me outside. Stiles is okay for now.
                          -Scott

     After class I met up with Scott, he and I sat down on one of the school's picnic tables. And then he began to tell about everything that goes on in Beacon Hills. He told me about the Kanima, the Sacrifices, Dereks serial killer girlfried-both of them and about Gerard and the Argents.

      When I heard the name Argent I seemed to have had a flash back, it was an image of Alison with an arrow made out of silver, that's all I could see  until the image faded away.  The name was familiar, I don't know from where but it was. I'm not sure if it was a flashback though, because I've never seen Alison handle a bow. I barely even knew her.

   After Scott told me everything he said he wanted me to meet Deaton. He said he was a vet, but that he knew a lot about werewolves and was somehow linked to the supernatural. 

   Scott didn't know about my maroon eyes and I didn't feel like telling him, I didn't want Scott to think I was dangerous because then he might exclude me from his pack. I didn't really know what they meant but I felt as if I just knew  they weren't dangerous.

     Deaton greeted us as we entered through the door. I smiled and waved hello. Deaton had a very calming voice he also seemed very intellectual. He started telling me about wolfsbane and moutain ash. About many things that went on in beacon hills. I was suprised when I first moved here I didn't think it would be a place of crazy supernatural chaos and mayhem.

    Just a few days ago I was baffled at the idea of being a freaking werewolf! And now I learn about some lizard creature and Derek's serial killer love interests, what's going on in this place. We heard a bell ding from the front door. It was Stiles coming in, he seemed a lot paler than usual. There were bags under his eyes, and his hair was tousled. He told Deaton about a dream that he kept having, where the whole class was speaking sign language and it was the same hand motions and sequences.

     Stiles showed Deaton the hand motions and Deaton told him what it meant. What doesn't Deaton know how to do? Maybe he'll even know what my eyes mean. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to know the answer. The only person that knew about my eyes other than my parents was Derek.

    Deaton explained to us that Stiles has a door opened in his mind, this was very dangerous and it had to be closed. Deaton talked to us about staying close to Stiles because friends made the darkness in his mind fade. This was mostly directed towards Scott since they were indeed bestfriends. I was just hitting the first base of a friendship with Stiles.