Chapter Seventeen

Derek and I hadn't talked about what happened at the morge. I didn't really think it was necessary, I mean it was just a kiss. And he did it to relax me it wasnt as of he meant something by it. I was literally freaking out and he changed it all.

       We got out of the hospital and into his car. I sat there waiting for him to start the engine, but he didn't. I turned towards him with a questioning look. He just stared into my eyes as if I was suppose to say something. "What?"

    "Stiles also gets panic attacks, and one time Lydia was with him. And she kissed him because it makes you hold your breath.."

    "Oh um okay. Yeah You don't have to explain, I know."

   He let out a sigh of relief, "I just didn't want you to get mad at me or anything."

   "Oh is it because when I'm angry I can beat you up even more easily." I smirked.

     Derek started the engine. I simply looked at him, it was obvious he was trying to keep the smile from tugging at his lips. I kept staring at him, it was weird to see him smiling. Derek barely ever smiled. And for some reason I felt as if I wanted that to change.

                             ---

I decided I couldn't keep pushing back  something that had to be done. I needed to talk to Deaton. He had to know something.

     I got into my car and drove to the vet clinic, I went through the door and talked to Deaton. I told him of all these weird visions  and feelings that I'd get. I even told him about my maroon eyes. He said he couldn't tell me anything for certain. Although he explained to me that he had some suspicions. He didn't want to tell me much more because he as said before wasn't certain.

    But he did leave me off with one thing.

"You need an anchor."

   "I don't need anyone." I had responded. Why would I need someone else? I can be my own anchor I've been doing just fine lately.

"Trust me. Its a matter of life and death."

  Ahh the irony the same thing my lying parents always told me.

                               ---

   I still kept his suggestion into consideration.  I didn't know what an anchor really meant. I didn't want my anchor to be  someone because everyone eventually leaves you.

      Deaton explained to me that he wasn't sure about his suspocions for my maroon eyes,  but if they were true I desperately needed to find an anchor.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

     (A/N)     Certain terms used in the book..

     Kitsune: depicted as a fox with nine tails, Kira is a thunder kitsune she only appears to be a fox when an Alpha uses his special eyesite or if somone takes a picture of her with the flash.

Nogitsune: Dark fox, Stiles has been "possessed" by a dark spirit. The Nogitsune as well as the Kitsune are all trickster spirits. But the Nogitsune is playing a game that can't be won by anyone else...

The Nogitsune was released by Kira's mother. During a long time ago Many innocent japanese were killed by americans. (As said in teen wolf) one of them was kira's mother's love interest. But he was american and he was actually trying to stop the americans from shooting. Mrs.Yukimura called apon the 'gods' to give her a dark spirit which would take vengeance apon those who killed all those people. But as many already know dark spirits are not reliable.  The dark spirit began killing manny innocent people. Mrs.Yukimura tried killing it and succeed with the help of a werewolf. On the show Mrs.Yukimura states that 'foxes & werewolves don't get along' even though without the help of a werewolf she would have died (not to mention a lot more people). When Stiles, Scott and Alison used the nemeton (supernatural tree) to die and come back to life, it became a beacon to the supernatural. Which is what brought back the nogitsune.

Deaton: He is very aware of the packs whereabouts, he helps them out very often. In the beginning of the show Deaton was Scott's boss (he worked at a vet clinic). Turns out the place isn't just a vet  clinic but also a werewolf one.

I recommend you watch the show because its really good. Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask by commenting or in boxing me. You can also do some research on your own there are some websites which explain Teenwolf mythology.