Chapter Sixteen

Derek told me that Scott was really worried about Stiles. Stiles seemed to be developing the same condition that killed his mother. I knew I should have felt sad about this, but something was telling me that this wasn't true. I don't even know how I could think something that stupid.  But I didn't push the thought away, I was afraid that if I did it would ruin my sanity.

    Derek had a plan set, but him being Derek didn't think the whole plan out. I pointed out all the things that faltered in his plan and we were off.

    I sat in the passenger seat of Derek's camaro which resembled mine. It was weird to have a car so much like his, what were the odds? Derek was still mad at me, but he tried not to show it. The car ride didn't last very long, but when I got out of the car I made sure to explain something to Derek.

     "If we get caught I'm blaming it all on you." I informed him in a monotone.

    He sighed, "Yeah I figured."

    I only knew one doctor that had the keys to the room. And that was Melissa McCall. She was Scott's mother and a very pretty woman. Unfortunately for us we knew she wouldn't willingly give us the keys, because it was an invasion of  privacy towards the pacients.

   Derek and I ended up following Melissa around trying to find a way to get the keys. We waited untill Melissa's shift was over, and she changed uniforms. I snatched the keys and we were headed towards the informational center when we heard footsteps.

     If Melissa found us here she would definately know something was up. There were no other doors close by,  than the one that led to the morge. Derek quickly opened the door and pulled me inside. He was still mad at me, but tried to hide it.

   The footsteps were getting closer, and closer. We needed a place to hide. I didn't know what to do. Derek opened up one of the drawers and told me to get inside. The drawer was only meant for one dead person, but we didnt have time to look for another one. Derek quickly got into the drawer and propped his arms on either side of me to keep himself from falling directly on top. This would have seemed awkward if it wasn't for me freaking out.

     My heartbeat began to race. I couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to do, I tried holding my breath but I couldn't. Being claustrophobic sucked. Derek seemed to be thinking over what he should do. I felt myself shifting, the coldness around my eyes came and soon there was a tingling feeling in my fingertips. I tried to supress it and take deep breathes, but I couldn't. I didn't have time to realise what was happening next, until I felt Derek lips on my own. And that's when I practically died (no pun intended).

                             ---

      After getting out of the morge- which definately was going to cause me nightmares- we headed towards our destination. The hospital was very familiar and this shocked me since I'd never actually been here for more than a few minutes. I knew which turns to take and exactly where to go.

       Once we got there we looked for a folder labeled 'Stilinski'. I'm suprised we didn't get caught, but today most of the doctors and nurses were out working. I made Derek keep look out while I looked for the folder. I flipped through the folder which was separated into two sections. Stiles and his mother. I observed the information and looked at the MRIs of the brain. Both scans seemed highly similar to each other almost as if they were the exact same.. I placed them right on top of each other and found out they were.

     This wasn't true. Somehow this was all a trick. And later on after Kira's mother explained to us about the nogitsune, it all came together. The nogitsune which was a dark spirit, had taken over Stiles' body and we had only discovered one clue to its first goal. This was all a game, and the nogitsune's first move was to end our hopes of winning.

     OMG TOTALLY CLICHÉ BUT STILL CUTE LOL. Any Derek and Skylar shippers?  lol maybe Stiles and Skylar? Haha.  SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS )":