Chapter Eight

I was at Kira's locker teasing her about Scott when Isaac appeared wanting to talk. I told Kira I'd talk to her later and walked outside with Isaac. Once I was outside Scott and Stiles joined us.

"What is this? Are you going to gang up on the new girl?" I spoke sarcastically, raising my hands up in surrender.

"I like her, she seems cool. I don't think she's like the Alphas." I heard Stiles whisper to Scott.

Scott looked at me noticing I could hear them clearly.

"Stiles, even if you whisper I can still hear you." I informed him.

I turned to Isaac, "So what did you want to talk about? Standing around isn't exactly my idea of talking."

"You're either with us or against us. You get to choose."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"If you prove we can trust you, you can be in our pack." Scott chimed in.

"Or.. we can slice you in half like Gerard likes to do.." Stiles trailed off with a sarcastic edge to his voice.

"A pack? A pack of what?" I was beginning get very confused. The only thing that came to my mind were the things I read yesterday on werewolves.

"A pack of gum, what do you think?" Stiles and his sarcasm. I still looked at him getting more confused.

"You do know we're welewolves you don't have to hide it from us. I can easily detect that from your scent." Isaac muttered.

"Haha very funny guys, trying to punk the new girl I get it. Now ill see you later I better go look for my classes thirty minutes early. Hopefully I won't get lost again." I was about to turn around and leave when Scott's eyes turned into a magnificent glowing red. It reminded me of my dream and my mind began to repeat the same name over and over. Talia Hale. Talia Hale. Talia Hale.

My vision began to cloud around the sides, there was a darkness that began to pull around my eyes. And then nothing, just darkness. I woke up on the ground with Scott, Isaac and Stiles staring down at me. Stiles was to lifting up my legs and telling me to breath.

I rapidly sat up, "What the heck, did I really just pass out?"

"Ugh yeah, you saw Scott begin to shift and then that's what happened." Isaac said.

"Oh it's just that... those eyes.. I had a dream and.." I trailed off. "Wait..so you guys are really werewolves?"

"Yeah, and so are you." Stiles reached his hand out to help me up off the ground.

"I'm not a werewolf." I informed them, how could I be a werewolf? I think I would have noticed something like that.

"Yes you are. Maybe you just don't know it yet."

"Uh I think I would have noticed if my eyes were changing colors and I began to have supernatural abilities..." I trailed off remembering all my weird abnormal advantages. They couldn't have all been genetic mutations.

---

After school I had to meet up with the guys. They had explained that I was apparently a werewolf. I told them what my parents told me about genetics. They said that if I hadn't been bitten that I must have been born a werewolf. They were dumbfounded when I explained that my parents didn't posess any of those abilities.

They told me to meet them at a loft, and sent me the directions. I didn't know what I would find there. I didn't trust them very much but hopefully this wasn't some type of trap. For some reason my instinct told me Scott could be trusted, maybe it had to do with him being an Alpha and all.