Fifty Four

Her hands flailed around and then to her face as she screamed in agony.

My eyes softened and it scared the crap out of me to witness someone go up in flames, even if it was a demon. I still didn't know how I knew that, vutbi suspected it had to do with Cassandra's constand intrusion into my life. Although I didn't mind that much, she practically always saves my ass.

     The demon's body collided into the ground.  I lifted my hand and stopped the flames. She was dead; killed. By me. Yet, my eyes didn't turn blue, did that been she deserved it? Well she was a demon. Then why did I still feel guilty? Maybe it was the way her body was human, and the way her features resembled my own.

   I shook my head and finally took action. I looked at myself again and realized I was still wearing only wearing undergarments. The other girl that had been there had already started to run off. I chased after her and got a hold of her and used a pressure point on her neck to leave her unconscious. I then took her jacket, which was a bit big on me but it helped cover me up. I was still pretty bare from the waist down, but I didn't dare take her pants. That'd be weird.

I got into the assassins' vehicle and drove off, with tears in my eyes. I drove home first and got my motorcycle and put it into the SUV. I couldn't believe my parents didn't here the ruckus I made, as they were light sleepers.

   I still needed pants, though, I didn't date to back into my room. I got into the SUV and drove off to a McDonald's parking lot. I then proceeded to inspect the vehicle and found a few suitcases, many with weapons and others with clothes. I found a pair of pants that actually fit, most likely from the girl I burned alive. Just thinking about it gave me the chills. I also found that the whole car was hooked up with GPS and a lot of wiring, I was almost sure wasn't  legal.  I knew they could track the car once one of the lunatics woke up. I put on the pants with much difficulty considering I was in a car and it was still very dark outside. I found money in the glove compartment as well as some phones. I took one and threw the others on the ground crushing them. I used the GPS on it and went to Ian's  aunt's home. By the time I got there it was still dark, but this couldn't wait. Ian's aunt lived in a condo, it had a balcany, which meant good news for me. I climbed up to the balacany and knocked on the glass lightly I heard grumbling, Ian's grumbling. I was in luck, I had remembered the number on the condo and guessed right, Ian would have the balcany room.

   He ruffled his hair and oped the sliding glass door with a groan. I tried not to look at his shirtless body, but I couldn't help it. It was like a girl's instinct to look at a guy's abs. And let's just admit Ian was too cute when he had just woken up. I hugged him and he almost fell back, clearly still half asleep. I let go of him and my pants fell down. Nice timing pantalones. Guess that girl was not the same size as me. Ian blinked as if his eyes were lying to him, "Uh.."

    I psychically face palmed and pulled up my pants. Holding them up, they were officially deemed  untrustworthy. Ian raised an eyebrow and grabbed my hand pulling me into the room, "Come on, let's sleep, I'm too tired. Hopefully, you can keep your pants on."

     I smiled, heat coming up to my cheeks. "Wait, I need you to do something for me first."

  "Hmm? Sky, I wanna go to sleep." He said yawning.

   "Please, I need you right now."

---------

    Ian had finished disarming any tracking device in the car and installing a virus to shut down the software, that way he could get back to it tomorrow morning. Well today, in a few hours. We then went to his room and I got under the covers with him, I refused to sleep alone tonight.

"Ian remember when we were kids and we would have sleep overs?" I asked him softly.

   "Yeah," he turned over to face me.

"You know how I hated when you would try to hug me while I was sleeping. You know cause you're a sleep-hugger?"

    You could hear him smile as he said, "Yeah, how could I forget?"

    "Well, uh... am I still huggable?"