Chapter Nine

"So you've never shifted? Not even on a full moon?" Derek asked surprised

"Nope, unless I don't remember. My parents said I was in a coma, when I was twelve but i dont recall waking up." I told him, he seemed to be a mysterious person. He also had a way of intimidating Stiles.

"Well it seems to me that your parents have known about this. You weren't in a coma when you were twelve. Someone, a werewolf, most likely an Alpha stole those memories from you. Is there anything else that might help us figure this out?"

All I could think of was the dream that seemed to persist almost every night. "Well.. I.." I trailed off not knowing if this dream would help. Derek raised an eybrow, "Well, what?"

I stared up into his piercing green eyes and my heart began to race. The simple thought of the dream caused my vision to get blurry.

"I have this dream. Almost every night. That's the reason I passed out when I saw Scotts eyes turn red.. And in that dream I keep hearing this name. It sounds vaguely familiar. Its just darkness and the image is blurry, I see these red eyes, they're glowing and the name."

Derek came closer to me as if to be able to focus on every word that left my mouth.

"I can't really see much, it seems as if Its a memory? A memory I wasn't suppose to remember."

Derek seemed to take this into consideration and think through all that I said.

"And so this name, who's is it? Do you have any idea?" He asked.

"I don't know anyone with that name. I don't even know anyone with the last name either. The name is Talia."

Derek's attention became fully attent on my very single word. "And the last name?"

"Hale." I responded averting my eyes from the ground to his.

"Are you sure? Talia Hale?"

"Yes. Why? Do you know who it is maybe they'll have answers. Who is it?"

"My mother." Derek looked at the ground as if pushing back memories.

"She isn't with us anymore." And that's all I needed to change the subject.

"I've still never shifted," I sighed.

And with that he threw me across the room and I smashed into the wall.