Chapter Fifty Eight

I waited untill Ian was fast asleep and slowly and carefully untangled him from me. He had fallen asleep watching Netflix. I rolled out of bed and went into the room he was staying in. I sat on his bed crossing my legs and assuming the "Buddha" position. I took slow deep breaths and felt every muscle in my body relax. After a few more minutes I could hear my heart beat slowing down. And although it was hard not to fall asleep I muttled through.

"Cassandra!" I screamed out to her, yet no answer came, only a mischievous snicker. "What's going to happen when im eighteen?! Cassandra!" Another snicker echoed followed by the sound of foot steps.

"Oh, my dear. Have you not felt the change? The reason why you cannot control yourself as well as the others. You're not a hero my dear. You'll turn into a monster, much time before then."

"I'm not trying to be a hero. And what do you mean, a monster? I don't want to hurt anyone." I asked, fear shocking my nervous system.

"Of course not, but you aren't strong enough, my darling. You will hunt, and you will kill."

"No, I will not. I can control myself, I've been doing this since leukemia." I stood my ground even though insecurities crept in.

She snickered once more, and I was thrown back to reality. Yet, not before she said, "Be your own anchor."

I came back Ian hugging me tightly whilst rocking me back and forth.

He turned me so I could face him, "Sky, you're okay. Its all going to be alright. It was just a bad dream, babe."

The thing was, this wasn't just a simple nightmare. As much as I wished it was.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>><><><>

(A/N)
Omg is anybody else flapping excited for teen wolf season 5!! Paws up of your watching it
Thanks for reading my loves haha