Chaptet Twenty Two

My parents called me many times but I refused to answer. I wasn't sure if I was  angrier at them for lying to me and causing me emotional pain or for still  not apologizing. So instead of answering any of their calls I sent them a text speaking about myself in third person.

      Unfortunately, Skylar cannot and will not answer her phone. She is providing herself space from the continuance lies that have changed her life. She hopes that you respect her decision, for she shall not change her mind.

   You could say I was still just a little tiny bit mad.

                           ---

    We were all sitting on two benches which were pushed together,  considering our group of friends had grown. Stiles had become a pale ghost, bags under his eyes and the constant falling in and out of conversations. We all knew about the nogitsune and how secretly we have been plainning some way to kill it without killing Stiles.  Another problem that had been devastating us was Kira's mother who simply want to get rid of the evil spirit and Stiles altogether.

    Derek and I had only told Deaton and Scott over what we found the day at the hospital. Atleast not all hope was lost, well maybe not yet, but it was quickly diminishing.

     When school was over Scott and Isaac went to talk to Deaton, somehow there had to be a way to demolish the evil spirit or capture it.

     I had to distract Stiles,  so I took him for a walk. I was a bit uneasy because he did attack Scott when the nogitsune took over (and that consisted of stabbing a sword into his abdomin). I could make a pun out of bestfriends backstabbing each other but it was technically front stabbing which just sounded plain idiotic and insensitive.

   As Stiles and I walked he told me about how he didn't want to hurt  other people. He explained to me  that if it ever came to a point where they couldn't save him, we must kill him. I didn't lile where this conversation was headed and instead tried to cheer  him up and tell him that there always was a solution.

      "And if there isn't?" Stiles asked wearily.

    I placed both my hands on his shoulders and faced him,  "Stiles stop with this bullshit you're and amazing friend and I will not give up on you. Okay? So don't be a bastard and stop giving up on yourself, you can't let the  nogitsune win."

    Stiles let out a small smile and I hugged him. "You know.. Derek totally has a crush on you.." Stiles began in a teasing tone.

   "Ha. Very funny, you know its so completely and utterly hilarious that I forgot to laugh." I replied sarcastically.

     "I'll prove it."

                            ---

    The only reason I decided to go along with this plan was because it might just help him get his mind off things. In the short time I had been in Beacon Hills I developed such a strong connection to Stiles.  And for that specific reasoning I would not give up on him.

     Stiles was persistent on the idea that Derek had -what he called- a crush on me. I doubted it because that just wasn't going to happen. I wasn't even pretty so why would Derek choose me? I explained this to Stiles while he rolled his eyes and asked if I was joking.

    His plan was to act as if we were dating and see if we would get a reaction from Derek. This plan seemed to spark up my interests since it would involve getting practice in acting.  I told Stiles not to make It too obvious or I'd punch him.