Chapter Fifteen

"Come on please, just this one time?" I did my best puppy dog eyes to try and convince Kira to audition for the school play. When I lived in Wisconsin there wasn't any plays that seemed interesting. Most of them were Musicals anyways, and I'll admit I cannot sing. Well I can sing, just not in front of others.

     "Skylar, I can't with all this Kitsune training how am I suppose to audition? I literally just found out my mom is like nine hundred years old! And I almost got killed by some psycho electrician. Plus I  probably suck at acting."

    I pouted,   "I'm going to annoy you the rest of the day, until you say yes."

                                 ---

      "Come on Stiles! Please. It'll keep your mind off things."

    He grunted, "Fine."

      I had asked Stiles to help me practice my lines for the audition, I also wanted to see if my facial expressions were realistic. Derek said he had to go talk to Peter so Stiles and I decided to practice at the loft. All was going well untill one of the last scenes where my character had to kiss the character that Stiles was playing. I felt really awkward at first but then realised it was okay, because after all it was just Stiles.

      "So you've never had your first kiss?" I began to say the lines written on my script.

      "No, I haven't. " Stiles responded.

I began to walk closer to him. "What are you doing?" He asked softly, his voice just a bit louder than a whisper.

    "I just want you to know that your first kiss will be with someone who truly and honestly loves you." I leaned towards him and planted my lips on his. Once we pulled away I heard somone clear their voice. I turned around surprised to see Derek standing there looking pretty pissed off. 

     Stiles just stood next to me, not know what to do. I pretended that nothing had happened and greeted him, "Hey Derek, uh we were just.." I found myself at a loss for words.

    "I'm just going to leave now.." Stiles trailed off. He walked out of the door makimg sure not to keep his eyes off of Derek.

    As Stiles left Derek took a step forward,  "So I leave for a few minutes to talk to my uncle and I find you here kissing Stiles?" I really didnt know what to say,  I mean its not like I was dating either of the two. And to top it all off I was rehearsing for the play.

     "Well,  in my defense I didn't think you'd be back untill another ten minutes."

     Derek's eyes flashed blue for a few seconds and then he closed them. Once he opened his eyes they were back to their regular green.

"Okay well just forget it. I need your help." I raised an eyebrow surprised at his sudden change of topic. Since when did Derek need help?

     "I need the keys one of the rooms in the hospital, and I need you to help me get them."

    "For what?"

   "They keep information in there that might let help us know what's going on with Stiles. Even though I'm not to keen on the idea right now.." He mumbled the last part probably hinting about the whole kissing in his loft type of thing.

     "Well if its to help a friend, lets go."

   "Oh so you're only friends." 

   "Why are you mad?" I asked wondering why he even cared.

   He rolled his eyes ignoring my question, "Let's go. "