Chapter Eighteen

Queenie had poofed them back home, and Emma was drinking a beer on the sofa when they arrived. It was around noon when they got back.

"How was your time?" Emma wondered watching them softly. She was slightly jealous, but that was natural.  She was excited to have alone time with both of them.

"It was good," Regina said leaning into Queenie. Queenie rubbed her back gently. Even at home they couldn't seem to separate.

"So, I think the town is starting to suspect something." Emma said.

"Why?" Queenie wondered taking Regina's hand to join Emma on the couch.

"Rumple knows, and Henry kept asking questions about you. Why he wasn't seeing so much of you."

Queenie sighed, "He's a grown man now. It's not like he's 10. As if he ever calls." She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe, I could distract him. He's a smart boy he always figures things out." Regina said.  She knew asking again might put her in trouble,  but she wanted to help.

Queenie thought about it for a moment. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt anything."

Regina beamed and hugged Queenie tight.

Queenie smiled.

Emma sensed something happening between the two and left it alone.

"Queenie maybe you can take me to your spot while Regina is out?" Emma wondered.

"Of course, Dear."  She said softly.

"You report back here at 7?" Queenie wondered.

Regina nodded, "I'm going to go freshen up."

Emma watched her carefully and turned to Queenie after she disappeared.

"What's going on with you two."

"What?" Queenie wondered joining her on the couch.

"It's like you and her are a couple, and I'm just here."

"Emma, it's complicated, come here."

Emma nodded and cuddled into Queenie. "Ever since she's joined you've been distracted."

"Well, I can't help it. I haven't been this close to her since she tore us apart."

"I understand, but don't forget about me." Emma whined and Queenie stroked her hair.

"I won't love, this is just the beginning of this all. You will get your turn." She kissed Emma softly on the lips.

Emma complied and took it a bit further using her tongue for exploration.

Queenie accepted and Regina came down and watched them. She cleared her throat. "I'm ready."

Emma reluctantly pulled apart and rolled her eyes at the interruption.

Regina noticed the spark of irritation. She sensed something in the blonde.

Queenie got off the couch and went over to Regina, "Just the Regina I remember." She smiled, Regina blushed.

Emma glared from the couch.

"Now, remember that you are protected and report back here at 7. Don't be late." Queenie said softly.

Regina nodded, "I will be here." She said softly and kissed Queenie on the lips. She didn't forget Emma either.  She kissed her as though she was telling her not to be jealous.

Emma smirked and bit her lip. She couldn't wait for her alone time with Regina, they could actually go into town together.

"I'll see you guys later." She said softly walking out the door.