Chapter Nineteen

Ok, so this really is my first sex scene I've ever tried to write publicly, so hope you like it.

In spirit of the holidays I will try to get my other stories updated this week! Keep your eyes open.

Happy Holidays!!

Enjoy!!!!

——————————-

Regina's arms were tied up to the ceiling and she was dangling inches from the ground all exposed.

Emma watched from the bed and grinned.

"Emma, get the paddle, please."

Emma obliged and did as she was told handing it to Queenie.

"Now, what happens when people disobey me, hmm?" Queenie wondered circling slowly around Regina.

"They get punished?" Regina whimpered and bit her lip. She was having a hard time trying to sound like she wasn't about to enjoy this.

Queenie always knew this side of Regina. They both shared the fantasies that wasn't something separate, and now Queenie could fulfill that for Regina. Hopefully Regina had the skills to do the same with Queenie.  She would find out in time.

Queenie nodded, "Yes, darling." She said lovingly patting her inner thighs with the paddle. "Open." Queenie demanded.

Regina did as she was told. She felt pretty humiliated, but was awfully aroused.

"Now, since you have misbehaved tonight what might be your punishment?"

Regina whimpered, "Paddles, mistress."

Queenie grinned, "And how many do you think you deserve?"

"At least fifteen." She sighed trying to brace herself for the contact.

"Emma, how many do you think she deserves?"

"Double fifteen." She grinned evilly.

Regina's eyes widened.

"I don't think I can handle 30 your Majesty."

"Don't worry little one, you will be able to." Queenie promised as she suddenly slapped her ass with the paddle.

Regina whimpered again, that was only one? Fuck.

"Emma, darling, why don't you come here and help me out, hmm?"

Emma's grin widened. Queenie handed her the paddle, "Would you like to do the honors?"

"Indeed." Emma smiled and took the paddle from her hand. Swatting her multiple times.

Regina yelped, and felt helpless she didn't have even have anything to hold onto.

"Don't worry my love it will be over soon." Queenie purred into her ear.

Regina whimpered and leaned into kiss her as Emma continued her punishment.

"Ah, ah, ah, bad girls don't get rewarded."

Regina frowned and closed her eyes embracing the pain.

Finally it seemed to be over.

"Hmmmm," Queenie pondered her next move. "Take her down and bring her to the bed."

Emma complied. Queenie used the ropes to tie her to the bed. Regina just gave into it all. She had known something like this was coming.  She didn't mind.

Queenie grabbed another rope and stretched her legs open tying each top to the end of the bed. Emma was admiring Regina's breasts as she traced light circles around her nipples.