Chapter Eight

Author's note: Hey, all! I have been so busy lately I apologize!! I've been working a lot I haven't had time to write! But I will be getting back to the other story very soon when things calm down. I wanted to mention that I am not going to include Henry in this story. The only characters will pretty much be Emma, Regina, and Queenie for now. I may start adding more later on. Let's pretend Henry is around, but living on his own off doing teenager things? Haha. He may appear later in the story we will see. Depends where I want to take this story.

——

Regina woke up first, as usual. She quietly untangled herself from Emma. As much as she wanted to stay there, she also wanted to treat Emma to her tender loving care. So, she quietly slipped out of the room to make coffee and breakfast for Emma.

It took Emma about an hr or two later to stir from her sleep. She stretched and yawned feeling refreshed from her nights sleep. She opened her eyes and blinked rapidly trying to figure out where she was. She looked to her left and realized that she had spent the night at Regina's. Well, this made her panic. She wanted desperately to run until she noticed coffee filling her senses.

She calmed her mind realizing it was just Regina, she had nothing to worry about and was lead downstairs by the aroma.

Regina could hear Emma's footsteps from the stairs and smiled, "Good morning, you want breakfast?" Regina wondered moving the eggs around the pan with the spatula.

"Are you making me breakfast?" Emma wondered peeking her head into the kitchen. She fell in love with Regina a little more in that moment and she didn't even realize it.

"You like omelets right? Help yourself to coffee."

Emma beamed and immediately went to get her cup of coffee. "Yes, I like anything, especially if you make it."

Regina blushed, and folded Emma's omelet.

Emma went to the fridge to grab the creamer and frowned when she opened it. "You don't have creamer?"

Regina mentally kicked herself for not thinking of that first. "I apologize, I drink mine black." She said sprinkling cheese over the omelette. "But I can still poof you some," she explained snapping her fingers as a bottle of creamer appeared.

"Hot chocolate flavored, cute." Emma grinned, blushing slightly. "We have to go to the vault this morning."

Regina was so caught up in all this fluff she had totally forgotten about the Queen and her plans. Regina blinked, disappointment spreading across her face, "Oh? Why?" She asked scooping the omelette onto Emma's plate and set it in front of her.

"I made a deal with Queenie."

"What, when?"

"Last night."

Regina wanted to crush her spatula in her hands. The vein on her forehead was clearly visible. "She always has to do this to me."

Emma stood up and placed an empathetic palm on her shoulder, "It's ok Regina, she just wants some time to talk to me."

Regina's heart was screaming at her that Queenie was going to take Emma away from her. Regina blinked back her frustration with the Queen.

"You trust her?"

Emma nodded silently. "She just wants to share her side of the story."

Regina nodded and calmed down at Emma's touch, "Ok." She said softly turning back to turn off the stove.

"Aren't you eating?" Emma asked watching her carefully. She could tell Regina was having major anxiety.

"I am not hungry." Regina lied going over to pour herself a very large cup of black coffee.

The Greatest Revenge On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara