Chapter Thirty Four

Talking to Lana was so amazing!!! I highly recommend it if you get a chance. It's really worth the money.

Finally, the next chapter!!! :D Enjoy!!!  
———————————————————————————

The trio headed home after quite a few drinks. Granny was left shaking her head in disgust and left to clean up after them.  She thought better of Emma than all this. What was she doing? Foolish girl.

The group got home safely, they were all laughing as they entered the vault.

Queenie lightly grabbed Emma by the collar, and pulled her in for a heated kiss.

Emma pulled back gasping for oxygen.

"You've been a really good girl today, E-mm-a." She said humming her M's to make a more dramatic effect.

Emma blushed and Regina came behind her and circled her arms around her from behind.

"Oh God." Emma said softly closing her eyes. Her heart was beating faster in anticipation.

Regina lightly moved Emma's hair out of the way and lightly kissed the back of her neck.

Queenie took that time to make out with her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Emma whimpered when she felt Regina's hands move to her jeans and slowly unbuttoned them. How was she going to handle herself? She was already dripping wet with need.

Emma pulled back from Queenie's kiss and looked at her seductively, "This is really overwhelming."

"Just relax, my Love." She hummed sliding her blouse off her arms to the floor. "We're going to take special care of you."

Emma shuddered as Queenie finished those words and the cool air hit her skin.

Regina kissed down Emma's back as she slid down her pants to her ankles. Emma stepped out of them.

"That's better." Queenie said leaning into kiss her neck.

Emma was incredibly stimulated to the point where she felt like she might fall over. Her eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the kisses from both of them. She didn't even notice Regina had slid down her panties.

"Emma," Queenie purred softly in her ear, "Let's get you on the bed.

Emma nodded it was like Queenie could read her mind. Regina stood up and took Emma's hand. They walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

Queenie followed close behind watching how cute her two favorite people were and she grinned as they got up the stairs. Suddenly everything anyone thought of her was out the window.

"Regina, my Love." She hummed approaching her. "Take her to the bed."

Regina nodded and pulled Emma along to the bed.

"Make yourself comfortable Emma," Queenie hummed.

Emma took off her bra, and laid down on the bed.

Queenie grinned and pulled Regina in by her shirt and kissed her roughly swirling her tongue around Regina's mouth.

"Hmmm, this won't do." Queenie said eyeing Regina's clothing. She snapped her fingers and made her clothes disappear.

Emma watched them both from the bed. She felt incredibly lucky to be in this position.

"What about you, Queenie?" Regina wondered eyeing her clothes.

Queenie grinned, "I thought you'd never ask." She said snapping her fingers again to make her clothes disappear as well.

Both of them naked, Emma couldn't tell them apart. The only difference was Queenie's hair was a lot longer than Regina's. She bit her lip watching them in awe as they kissed.