Chapter Three

"Emma, you need to let me do the talking." Regina said as they approached the vault.

Emma rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to say anything stupid." She informed her.

"We will see about that." She sighed and knocked on the door.

——-

The Queen's ears perked up as she heard the knock of the door. She quickly put Emma's heart back in its box and stored it away for safe keeping. She was extremely enthusiastic about seeing the Savior.

She pranced happily towards the door, and opened it seeing none other than who she was expecting.

"Such a lovely surprise." She buzzed clapping her hands in a childish manner.

Emma looked at Regina with a raised eyebrow. This woman was the Evil Queen? More like a lunatic.

"Give us the heart, Queenie." Regina demanded stepping in front of Emma as soon as the Queens eyes danced across Emma's body.

"And why would I give it up so easily?" The Queen grinned locking eyes with Emma.

Now Emma shivered.

"Because her heart doesn't belong to you."

"Oh, don't worry, Regina. It will eventually." She winked in Emma's direction causing Emma to squirm uncomfortably.

"What's the matter Emma?" The Queen wondered watching her carefully.

"I—" Emma started to reply, but Regina interjected.

"You are not allowed to speak to her, only to me." Regina barked.

"Who says you make the rules anymore." The Queen had been trapped inside for so long, and now she had the freedom to be herself and do as she pleased. She was quite excited about it. "You don't control me anymore."

"I was trying to vanquish the evil, not create it."

"Well, looks like your plan back fired on you, sweet Regina." She cooed not taking her eyes off Emma.

"Don't call her that." Emma stated.

The Queen grinned. "She speaks!"

"Queenie, if you don't give us back her heart I promise you there will be hell to pay."

The Queen laughed maniacally. "You think I am scared of that?"

"You should be."

"Oh, please, Regina, your empty threats are so boring."

"Hey! I want my heart back, is that enough to shut you up?"

The Queen giggled, "She's so cute when she talks, isn't she Regina?"

"Emma...." Regina warned.

Emma shrugged and the Queen poofed behind Emma in an instant and Emma turned to face her.

She clicked her lips together and smirked, eyeing her again. She put her pointer finger right where Emma's heart should be. "Such a sweet pet you are to my Regina."

"Leave her alone."

"But why?" The Queen asked, "Don't you have fun playing with her?" The Queen bit her lip and took back her hand. She started twirling her hair in her fingers flirtatiously.

Emma couldn't take her eyes off the Queen's dark eyes. They were entrancing.

"Emma, we should go. We will figure out how to get your heart back later." She said softly, terrified of the scene displayed before her.

"Oh, come on, Regina. You're always ruining all the fun." She pouted.

Emma was speechless.

"Emma, come on let's go." Regina pleaded.

"You could both stay, and we could have a slumber party." The Queen could sense Regina's uneasiness and it fueled her more. She turned back to look at Emma and smirked. "See something you like, Dear?"

Emma was still lost in thought watching the Evil Queen with lustful eyes.

"That's enough, Queenie!" Regina fumed grabbing Emma's hand and poofing them out of there.

—-

They got back to Emma's apartment; finally, Emma snapped out of her mesmerized state. "What just happened?" She wondered.

"That's what I wanted to know."

"Regina.... I am suddenly very terrified."

"We have to get your heart back. I think we need someone's help." Regina sighed.

"I suppose we do." Emma agreed.

It was time to make a deal again.