Chapter Twelve

Queenie returned back with some groceries. They needed to make sure Regina was going to survive. She needed food. Queenie picked up all of her favorites.

She pranced in through the door humming as she walked to the kitchen setting the bags down on the table.

She turned to see the Dark One sitting puzzled at the table.

"Something wrong, Love?"

"She wouldn't eat, you gave me one task, and she wouldn't eat."

Queenie pouted and went over to the Dark One and straddled her on the chair putting her arms out around her neck. She looked deep into her eyes. How the Queen loved how dark they were.

"Hush, Darling. Regina is a stubborn child she'll come through. It's only a natter of time before she begs for food."

"She wouldn't even do it for Emma." The Dark One rested her head against Queenie's chest.

"There, there." Queenie soothed petting her head. It's only a matter of time before she comes around. I ran into your mother today. She was wondering where you have been. Perhaps Emma might need to make an appearance to Snow and the others?"

The Dark One sighed feeling comforted by the Queen's soothing fingers. "I suppose."

"Great, so while you're out I am going to have a little fun with Regina."

"Don't hurt her." The Dark One warned.

"My my someone is very over protective of Regina. I am not going to hurt her my love. Just give her something to think about."

The Dark One nodded she wanted to stay in that position forever.

"Hmmm, someone's extra cuddly today."

"Can we go to your bedroom? I need you."

"I suppose, come on now darling." Queenie sang getting off her lap and holding out her hand.

The Dark One gladly took it and Queenie walked her into the bedroom.

———

All Regina wanted to do was sleep. She knew she needed to sleep to keep herself from freaking out over the position she was in. She kept having nightmares about Emma and Queenie. It was Emma being tortured by the Queen not herself.

Regina jumped from her slumber hearing the sound of Queenie's voice.

She hadn't even bothered turning on the lights but she could see her glowing eyes in the dark.

She groaned at the intrusion. "What do you want?"

"You made her upset."

Regina sat up in her cot and yawned. "You have a problem with that?"

"I do.... you see every time you hurt her I come to visit, and when I visit it's not good news for you."

Regina frowned and scooted closer to the corner of the cell. "You think you can trick me with that Emma bullshit you must have me mistaken for someone else."

"Tsk tsk tsk, sweet Regina. Do you want her to take care of you, or would you rather have me do it? You know how I am." She grinned through the dark Regina could see a flash of white through the blackness of her pearly white teeth.

"I'm not afraid of you."

"You should be. You know what I am capable of. Think of the things I can do to Henry if you don't obey?"

Regina's eyes widened, "You wouldn't hurt him."

"You test Emma again and you'll find out."

Queenie grinned wider.

Regina just sat in silence fear dripping over her. Queenie could sense it all.

"Emma is going to be back later, and you're going to let her feed you, is that understood?"

Regina just nodded.

"Good girl," Queenie purred. "See you later." She hummed knowing Regina would mess up again.

With that she poofed away.

Regina was terrified.