Chapter Fourty Two

Hey all!!! I apologize!!! I have been so busy every single weekend I have not had a chance to write. I finally have a free weekend and you should see more updates to other stories coming up. I promise to get this on a more regular basis now that winter is almost here! Happy Once anniversary!! Enjoy!!!

————
It was finally Emma and Regina's alone day together. Queenie decided to go run some errands while they were out.

Emma held Regina's hand as they walked along the beach.

"What do you want to do today?" Regina wondered.

"I wanted to find us a spot. Like you and Queenie have."

Regina grinned, "Oh? Ok."

"Why do you seem hesitant?" Emma wondered.

"It just sounds like you're jealous. That's all."

"What? — I don't get to have a special spot with you?"

Regina sighed, "It's fine, Emma. Where do you want it to be?"

Emma frowned, "We don't have to have one it's fine."

"No, Emma..... I'm sorry for the way I acted can we please not fight and just pick out a spot?"

Emma nodded slightly, and walked over to the edge of the beach. "Here?" Emma magicked a comfy little love seat for the both of them to sit.

Regina nodded and sat down next to her. "I think we should talk."

Emma frowned and looked at her, "I honestly just want to have a good time today, Regina."

"I know, but Emma ..... we need to talk more about what happened with Queenie and I."

She sighed, "Ok."

"I know that the situation is hard to understand." She said taking her hand and lacing there fingers. "But I promise I will make it up to you. Queenie and I are very connected." Regina said making eye contact with Emma. "I wish you could understand the feeling. She knows everything I desire and doesn't even have to ask."

Emma frowned slightly, "So you desired sleeping together behind my back?"

"It was just the thrill of getting caught.... And having to be quiet. She knew that I was horny the moment we woke up... She was just trying to please me is all."

"So what happens when you and Queenie fuck so much that you don't have any energy left for me?"

"Emma, it's not going to be like that all the time."

"I just wanted to be loved the way you two love each other."

"That's a different kind of love. It's — it's just hard to put words into it."

"Look, I'm a big girl.... I'm not going to be the jealous type because we're all in this relationship together and at the end of the day I know you both love me too."

Regina beamed into Emma's eyes and nodded. "Very much we do. Queenie just isn't good at showing it unless she's with me."

"She definitely loves you more than me tho."

"I think it's just going to take some time for her to really love you the way I do." She said massaging the back of her hand with her thumb.

Emma rested her head on her shoulder, "Ok, I can work with that."

"Thank you for understanding."

"I'm doing my best. It's not always easy sharing you. Sometimes miss you just being one person."

Regina frowned, "It's nice having Queenie around. We help each other."

Emma nodded. She really did understand her. She just had jealous tendencies, "I understand Regina, or at least I am trying to understand."

Regina kissed her cheek. "Thank you for not trying to separate Queenie and I it makes me fall in love with you even more." She purred softly and kisses her cheek again.

Emma turned to look at her and smiled, "You know I would do anything for you that makes you happy."

Regina cupped Emma's cheek with her hand. "I know. I love you."

Emma beamed back and Regina and smiled leaning in for a kiss, "I love you too."

Regina rested her head on Emma's shoulder and watched the waves roll off the beach.

"Thank you for explaining to me about Queenie instead of hiding it." Emma said softly.

"You're welcome Emma," Regina smiled and Emma kissed her lips passionately.

"Maybe you can tell me some of your desires since I can't quite feel them."

"Actually, Emma. There is a way for you to be able to feel what Queenie feels, but it comes at a cost and you'd be feeling Queenie too."

Emma scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "Really what is that?"

"There is a ritual that can connect us all together, but we must all be in bed together."

"What's the cost?" Emma wondered.

"The feelings may be extremely overwhelming. You would be taking on our pain as well."

"I've always wanted to understand your pain Regina..."

"Yeah, but Emma this comes at a darkly cost. You will have darkness inside you."

Emma frowned and looked to the ocean contemplating her decision. "I will think about it."

Regina nodded and relaxed back into Emma. She already knew what Emma's decision would be.

"You know I've already experienced being dark..." Emma said softly.

"Yes, but Emma.... We have decades of darkness. This might hit you differently."

Emma nodded and continued thinking of what she would do.

Regina cuddled into Emma closer and rested her eyes.

Emma was torn as she watched the waves.