Chapter One

Regina had split herself in two not understanding the consequences of her actions. She had been minding her own business reading a book when a familiar voice sounded behind her.

She jumped, startled and turned around to see none other than the Evil Queen herself, quite literally. She had to be dreaming.

"I killed you." Regina muttered softly terrified of the vision in front of her.

The Evil Queen laughed, "Darling, you have to try better than that.  The only way to kill me is if you die. Instead, wouldn't it be better if you teamed up to join me?"

"I will never join you." Regina spat. "There is a reason I got rid of you."

The Evil Queen grinned widely and rolled her eyes. Her dark, dark eyes penetrated through to Regina's soul, but Regina didn't quiver. She sat still on the couch giving the exact same look back to her former self.

"Then perhaps the savior will join me. I've seen her darkness after all." She grinned, white teeth sparkling against her red lipstick.

"Don't you dare touch Emma." She spat standing up to face her.

"If you join me, we can touch her together."

Regina wasn't sure it was possible, but she swore The Queen's smile grew even wider.

Regina rolled her eyes, "Always so pleasant." She grumbled.

"I know we've had feelings for the savior for a while now." She growled seductively gently placing her index finger underneath Regina's chin.

Regina looked away from the Queen in that moment, and she immediately took her finger away from Regina.

"You know, I am really not sure why you've always forced our feelings for her away. I've been trying to get through to Emma, but you're too embarrassed. You would rather suffer than try and see where things could go." She laughed darkly, "And Emma doesn't understand her deep desire, but I will find a way."

"I swear to God if you touch her, or ruin her or do anything to hurt her. I will find a way to get rid of you for good." Even if that meant killing herself.

The Queen laughed again, more darkly this time. "We will see about that, won't we, Darling." She cooed softly before poofing herself away.

Regina was panicked she had to find Emma, she had to find her now.