Time Warp - Sailor Pluto

"Sailor Moon! Sailor Earth!" The twins chorused. "You two are our only hope! We're from the future! Thirtieth Century Earth! And we need you!" Sailor Moon and I and I shared a look.

"Girls..." Sailor Moon trailed off.

"The truth is, we're from Crystal Tokyo." Chibi-Usa started. "A city from Earth in the Thirtieth Century, and we travelled through time to come here."

"We should have told you." Chibi-Kumi continued. "But we were so so scared! But we're not lying! We swear! Please believe us!" The two girls had tears in their eyes as they spoke.

"There was a huge explosion in Crystal Tokyo, and then our mummies..."

"Mummy's not waking up! And something's wrong with Mamma! And it's all our fault." Tuxedo Mask knelt next to the girls and pulled them into him, hugging them close.

"So Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi are from the future?" Luna stated.

"Wait, does that mean that the Black Moon Clan are also from the future?" Topaz wondered.

"Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Kumi, can you tell us what caused that huge explosion in Crystal Tokyo?" Artemis asked. "Was it the Black Moon?"

"We don't know." Chibi-Usa sobbed.

"Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter, could the Black Moon have taken them to the future?"

"We don't know!" Chibi-Kumi cried. "We don't know anything!"

"We can help you." Malachite said soothingly. "But you have to tell us all you know."

"Chibi-Usa, Chibi-Kumi, you can travel through time." Venus stated. "You need to take us all to the future. I don't understand what happened or how you want us to help you, but it's clear we need to go to the future."

"To the future?" Sailor Moon muttered.

"No, we can't go back." Chibi-Usa informed. "We don't want too. We're scared."

"Even if we did go back to the future, it may already be too late!" Chibi-Kumi added.

"It's ok." I soothed, walking towards the two. Tuxedo Mask moved over so that the girls could see me. I reached forward and wrapped the two in a hug, I caressed their hair. "We won't force you to do anything your not comfortable with. We just want to help, and save our lost friends. So, just take your time, ok? Just...can you girls promise me that you'll think on what Venus said?" Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi wrapped their arms around me and held me tight.

"We promise." The twins choroused.

"Chini-Usa, Chibi-Kumi, it's been a long day." Sailor Moon said as the girls and I separated. "Why don't we all go home and get some rest?"

"I don't wanna go home!" Chibi-Usa said.

"I don't either!" Chibi-Kumi added.

"We want to sleep over at Kumi's house!" The two stated, wrapping their arms around my waist. I sighed, my lips twitching up into a weak smile.