Infinity 4 - Haruka Tenoh, Michiru Kaioh - Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune

"Protected by Neptune. The outer planet of the sea." The teal-haired girl announced. "Guardian of the deep sea. I am Sailor Neptune!"

"Protected by Uranus. The outer planet of the wind." The blonde declared. "Guardian of the Heavens. I am Sailor Uranus!"

"Sailor Neptune..." Sailor Moon trailed off, "And Sailor Uranus?"

"No way, what's going on?" Venus wondered. "Are you new Guardians?"

"You don't need to know." Uranus said as Neptune lifted a mirror to her chest.

"I recognise that Hand Mirror!" Chibi-Moon gasped.

"It's a Talisman!" Chibi-Earth added, clenching her fists together determinedly. The other Inner Guardians gasped.

"A Talisman?" Sailor Moon wondered.

"Chibi-Moon? Chibi-Earth? Are you certain?" I asked my future daughters. "What Neptune is holding is a Talisman?" The two looked up to me, and then reached out, the two of them covering each other's mouths as if they had revealed something they weren't supposed to.

"Hello there little Usagi, little Kumiko." Neptune greeted softly with a gentle smile, "We meet again." My eyes snapped up to Neptune, and I glared harshly, stepping in front of Chibi-Moon and Chibi-Earth as a wave of protectiveness washed over me.

"Does that mean you're the ones who made us have the same nightmare?" Mars demanded. "About collecting the Talismans?"

"Nightmare?" Uranus muttered. "I see, so you're all starting to feel it as well. Your dreams of Talismans are dark premonitions."

"If you know something you need to tell us." Mercury stated, "What's this looming disaster all about?"

"Don't get the wrong idea, we have no intention of teaming up with any of you."

"But, just now, you helped us." Sailor Moon said.

"Saving you once does not mean we're friends."

"Wait!" Mercury called, "You're clearly after the Death Busters, same as we are. Can you tell us about them? Who are they?"

"Again, you don't need to know." Neptune said. She had put away her mirror...and had brought out a violin, setting the instrument on her shoulder. She started to play a tune, sound waves echoing towards us, causing me to grip my head in pain.

"My ears are splitting!" Jupiter complained. "It's too loud!"

"I must restate, you aren't privy to such information." I said as I waved my hand in a straight line in front of me, palm facing downward. As I did, an icy set of piano keys appeared in front of me, hovering in the air and made entirely of the moisture in the air. I poisoned my hands, and I started to play. The Moisture in the air created soundwaves that shot towards the other Sailor Guardians.

"Is it you two?" Tuxedo Mask asked over the soundwaves, "The destruction! Are you the cause of it? Answer me!" Uranus lifted one of her hands.

"World Shaking!" She shouted, sending her attack forward. The attack exploded in front of us, and when the light died down, the two other Guardians were gone...and Sailor Moon was unconscious.

and Sailor Moon was unconscious