Infinity 1 Premonition - Part 1

Stronger. My fist came in contact with the punching back. Stronger. Another fist. I have to get stronger! My leg thwacked against the sand-filled bag. "Uh, miss?" A voice wondered. I looked behind me, panting. It was the gym owner. "I'm sorry, miss, but the gym closed an hour ago." I looked around and saw that the gym was empty, and the sky was dark.

"O-oh." I said softly. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I'll pack up and leave." I started to pick up my things.

"You're very determined to get stronger." The lady said, watching me. "Is there any particular reason?"

"Well..." I trailed off, pulling my bag over my shoulder. "With all the attacks that have happened recently...I want to protect my family." I looked down. "And the people I love. So I have to get stronger." I looked up to the gym owner. "For them."

The next morning, I sat in Juuban Park, watching the sky and waiting for Usagi

The next morning, I sat in Juuban Park, watching the sky and waiting for Usagi. I had been waiting for a while, because the apartment felt really alone. Mamoru had graduated High School, and started Medical School at K.O. University. He threw himself into his work, and was out of the apartment pretty early. I was still in my final year of High School, and hoped to graduate with honours. "I'm sorry Kumi!" A voice cried. I looked over to see Usagi running up to me. I smiled softly as I stood.

"I'm glad you made it, I was getting worried Usako." I told her. Usagi wrapped her arm around mine and pulled me closer.

"Sorry I kept you waiting."

"It's ok." I assured. "You ready to head off?"

"Not without my morning kiss." Usagi tugged me down, and I was about to kiss her when two pairs of arms threw themselves around my waist.

"Kumi!" Twin voices cheered. I smiled down at the girls that had latched onto my stomach. Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi, my future daughters. They looked up at me and grinned.

"Good morning girls." I greeted. The twins stepped back.

"Good morning Madame Kumiko." A smaller voice chirped. I looked down to Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi's feet, watching as Diana and Amber padded forward.

"You're looking well today." Amber added. I squat down and gently scratched behind their ears.

"Good morning Diana, Amber."

"Oh yeah, Usagi, we brought your lunch." Chibi-Usa said, offering a pink striped bag to my girlfriends. "You left it at home."

"You need to get up earlier." Chibi-Kumi admonished. "Then you can eat breakfast, skipping it every day isnt good for you."

"A well-balanced breakfast is the most important part of the day."

"Chibi-Usa! Chibi-Kumi!" New voices called.

"Oh, those are our friends from school." Chibi-Kumi said.

"We're gonna walk with them, bye!" The two girls ran off to join their friends and headed off to elementary school. Usagi lent into me. I looked at her and smiled. I then cupped her cheek, and went in for a kiss, but something stopped me in my tracks.