Moon

Queen Beryl knelt next to Kumiko as she rested. "O Supreme Ruler, great Queen Metalia, I beseech you." Queen Beryl intoned, "Grant me your power. I cast a spell of awakening." A dark shadow cast over Kumiko. The dark-haired girl opened her eyes and sat up, sliding off the dais and standing. The most noticeable difference to the girl was that Kumiko's hair had grown longer, so her ponytail gently brushed just above her but, however, the green had completely disappeared from her hair. Queen Beryl dropped her staff and approached Kumiko, "My dear Gaia." Queen Beryl cupped Kumiko's cheeks, "I have waited so long, but at last, you belong entirely to me. I have a task for you. You will find the Moon Princess, take the Silver Crystal from her, retrieve the Golden Crystal she has stolen, and kill her." Queen Beryl pressed a broach into her hand, "Use this to do so."

Kumiko inspected the Arcade across the street, The broach she was given resting comfortably on her chest

Kumiko inspected the Arcade across the street, The broach she was given resting comfortably on her chest. It was a circular broach with four rectangular stones embedded into it. One green, one white, one red, one silver. Kumiko adjusted the bag on her shoulder as she crossed the road, a red glint in her eye.