Conclusion and Commencement - Petite Étrangère

Sailor Moon and I glared up at Queen Metalia, holding our staffs high. "I am Sailor Moon! And in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon declared.

"I am Sailor Earth! When you're on my planet, you play by my rules, and you're not following them!" I echoed. Sailor Moon and I pointed our staffs at Queen Metalia, sending beams of light towards the Star on her forehead.

"It's not affecting her at all!" Sailor Moon gasped. Queen Metalia chuckled.

"Just pray, Sailor Moon!" I shouted, "I'll be right here with you!" As Sailor Moon prayed to the Moon, I closed my eyes and said my own prayer. Father... An image of a black-haired man wearing a suit of armour appeared in my mind. Please...help me save the Earth, our Planet needs me! From behind me, the Moon started to shine a bright silver, and Earth beneath my feet shone gold, the area I was standing on becoming ice once more.

"What luminous radiance!" Queen Metalia mused hungrily. "The supreme power that I have been thirsting for at last!" She reached for the Crystals. "What's going on? I can not reach them! What is this force! It is pushing me back!

"Begone Queen Metalia!" Sailor Moon and I synchronized. "By the power of the sacred Moonlight and the power of Earth's Sacred Lifeforce, we will vanquish you!" Queen Metalia screamed as we sent a beam of energy at her. Queen Metalia disappeared in a flash of golden light. My broach cracked and broke. I collapsed onto my knees as I de-transformed. I dropped my Staff as I fell forward, my eyes closing. I took a minute to regain my strength. I looked down to my broach and saw the broken pieces of my broach on the floor. There was a soft light in front of me, causing me to Look up at the fuzzy images of my former Knights as they appeared, their heads bowed.

"Mistress Gaia, we are reunited at last." Kunzite said, looking up.

"Kunzite..." I whispered.

"It's good to see you again." Jadite added, looking up as well.

"This time, we hope you and the Princess..." Zoisite started.

"Can live happily ever after." Nephrite finished. The for images disappeared. I looked down at my hands to the broken pieces of my broach. I gently traced the red, green, silver and white stones. I know now...you four...mine and Endymion's loyal Knights, you did what you promised you would. You gave your life for me, though I wish you had not. I thank you. I slipped the broken pieces into my pocket. My eyes then turned to Usagi. I crawled over to her and pulled her into my arms, letting her head rest on my shoulder. She was ice cold. I wrapped my arms around Usagi to transfer some of my body heat to her.

"Wake up." I begged, "Usako...please come back to me." I cupped Usagi's cheek and pulled her into a kiss. I gasped and pulled away when her hand twitched. I watched as Usagi's eyes opened.

"It's you, Gaia." She whispered.

"Serenity..." I muttered, a smile stretching across my face. Usagi wrapped her arms around my neck as I secured mine around her waist. We hugged each other tight, reunited once more...

"We're together at last...I'm so happy...I missed you, Kumi. We're soulmates. We born for one another, meant to be." Usagi and I pulled away from each other so we could see each other properly, "I love you, Kumi, so very much."

"I love you too, Usako." Usagi then gasped,

"My friends, where are they?"

"I'll find them." I said, taking one of Usagi's hands in mine. With my free hand, I placed it to the ground.

"But how?" I closed my eyes, feeling Earth's Lifeforce seeping into my bones. It was weak, but it was still there, clinging onto the last of it's strength. I could see everything around Earth. Cities destroyed, crops were withered and I could not sense a single soul. Except...My inner Eye sensed four people here in the Arctic. When I saw them, I knew instantly who they were. "My friends!" Usagi gasped. I opened my eyes to see tears starting to form in hers. I wrapped my arms around Usagi, trying to give her comfort.