Ami - Sailor Mercury

I blinked as a ball of paper hit me in the face for the second day in a row, surprisingly, by the same girl as yesterday. "Hey, Usagi, don't litter!" Someone complained. The voice seemed to come from the cat beside her.

"Hey, bun-head, you know I'm not a trash can, right?" I sighed. The girl turned as I pulled the paper from my face. "And I don't like people littering very much, it hurts the Earth."

"It's you again!" The girl gasped.

"Hey, was it just me or was your cat talking?" I lent close to the girl, causing a blush to spread across her cheeks. "She was, wasn't she?"

"No, she wasn't." The girl chocked out, taking a few steps back. "Cats can't talk to people that's ridiculous." She quickly picked up her cat, "Gotta go, bye!" The girl ran off.

"Here Miss, why don't you take one too." A brown-haired woman said, handing me a flyer.

"Thank you." I said, taking the flyer from the woman. I inspected it as I walked away.

Sailor Moon struggled against the paper holding her to the wall

Sailor Moon struggled against the paper holding her to the wall. "There you are!" The Monster shouted, balling her fist and sending a punch in the blonde's direction. Suddenly, the paper was sliced apart and Sailor Moon was carried out of the way. "She's gone!" A blush formed on Sailor Moon's cheeks as she realised her saviour. It was the woman from last night. 'It's her!' Sailor Moon thought happily, 'She saved me again!' Terra set Sailor Moon on her feet.

"Come now Sailor Moon." Terra said, placing a hand on the shorter girl's shoulder, "Let's not waste your friend's help."

"Right!" Sailor Moon agreed. She touched her Tiara and it appeared in her hand. "Moon Tiara Boomerang!" She shouted, launching it at the Monster. Terra lifted her hand,

"Petal Blizard!" She cried. Rose petals encased the Tiara as it flew. It hit the monster and disappeared. Before the mist cleared, Terra lept out of the closest window and disappeared into the sunset.

"Where did Terra go?" Sailor Moon asked Mercury, inspecting the now empty room.