Minako - Sailor V

"Sailor V?" Mercury muttered, shakily getting to her feet.

"I don't believe it." Jupiter added as she too got to her feet. "What is she doing here?"

"Is she really the same Sailor V and from the news and video game?" Mars wondered, "Her costume seems different..." She commented.

"I am." Sailor V said as she bought a red mask to her face, "I assure you it's me. I've just never taken off the mask in public before."

"Sailor V's red mask! So you really are her!" Sailor Moon gasped.

"How rude!" A white cat said, stepping up, "Show some respect! While it is true she is Sailor V, there is more. My mistress is of the Moon Kingdom, Silver Millennium. She is heiress to the Legendary Silver Crystal. She is Princess Serenity."

"Princess..." I muttered, my eyes wide as I stared up at her. I shakily got to my feet, ignoring the pain. Tuxedo Mask got up next to me. Zoisite then got up and looked around, as the other Sailor Guardians surrounded him.

"I was so close." He muttered and disappeared.

"We need to go." Mamarou muttered under his breath.

"Right." Tuxedo Mask and I then ran off, my heels clicking as we did.

"Sailor Earth!" Sailor Moon cried. Princess Serenity... I thought as I ran. The name sounds familiar, so why does the one who owns it not seem familiar also? A picture of Usagi appeared in my mind. I am so sorry Usako...I wasn't strong enough to protect you.

I wasn't strong enough to protect you

"Kumiko, are you ok?" Mamarou asked. We were sat on opposite sides of our small dining room table early the next morning.

"I don't know." I responded softly, clutching my cup. "Last night...when Sailor V appeared...she called herself Princess Serenity but...I don't think it's her."

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't know..." I looked out of the window at the skyline. "It...it just doesn't fit..."

I sat down on a bench in the park, re-reading my geology books

I sat down on a bench in the park, re-reading my geology books. My glasses were seated on the top of my nose as I read. "Kumi...hi..." A familiar voice greeted. I looked and my eyes widened when I saw Usagi and her cat, Luna.

"Usako..." I muttered.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning to you too." I closed my book and gently set it on my pile next to me. I looked away from Usagi and took my glasses off. "I'm...I'm sorry about last night Usako."

"Huh?"

"I wasn't able to protect you...I can't even look at you without feeling ashamed." I then looked up at Usagi with a smile, "But...I guess the world wanted us to bump into each other again, so who am I to deny it?"

"Yeah, must be fate. Hey, I just remembered." Usagi pulled something out of her pocket. "This pocket watch, it's yours, right?" I looked down and saw my dad's pocket watch in her hand. "I meant to give it back to you, but I forgot." I smiled a little more at Usagi,

"You hang on to it for a while." I suggested, "In fact, I have something of yours as well."

"Huh? You have something of mine? What on earth could it be? I didn't leave anything with you."

"Maybe next time we meet I can give it back."

"Yeah, next time." Usagi said, a small blush on her cheeks.

" Usagi said, a small blush on her cheeks

Gaia! A feminine voice called. I gasped as I sat up in bed. Not again...these dreams are getting out of hand. I placed my hand over my face, that was more than a dream...more like...a memory... With my free hand, I reached out and switched on my bedside light. However, it didn't turn on. I looked at it, flicking the switch a couple of times with the same result. I stood and walked over to my window, opening my curtains, only to see the entire city void of light. "Kumiko." Mamarou said, opening my door, "Do you see outside? There's no light."

"This isn't a blackout." I muttered, "Dark Forces are at work here."

Tuxedo Mask and I ran towards Tokyo Tower, that's where the Dark Energy was strongest

Tuxedo Mask and I ran towards Tokyo Tower, that's where the Dark Energy was strongest. I saw a bright light, and Sailor Moon was falling from the sky. "Sailor Moon!" I cried, leaping up the tower. I caught Sailor Moon in my arms and we landed on one of the beams. Tuxedo Mask landed beside us, keeping an eye on the battle above.

"Sailor Earth." Sailor Moon gasped. She threw her arms around me in a tight hug. I was too shocked to respond. Sailor Moon pulled away quickly, "It's too dangerous here, you and Tuxedo Mask have to get away from this place. I'll be fine, leave the rest to me." Sailor Moon surged forward and pressed her lips to mine. She pulled away too soon for my liking and jumped up to the top of Tokyo Tower. I watched as she lept away, placing my hand over my lips. I watched as she jumped in front of the other sailor guardians. Unfortunately, Kunzite had just prepared an attack and shot it towards Sailor Moon. I grit my teeth, getting to my feet and jumping up.

"Sailor Earth, no!" Tuxedo Mask shouted. I ignored my brother as I put myself in between the attack and Sailor Moon. I'll protect you Usako.

"Sailor Earth!" Sailor Moon cried.