Serenity - Princess

'Sailor Earth, open your eyes!' I did as the voice said, I opened my eyes and inspected the world around me. I wasn't in Tokyo anymore, nor was I in Sailor Moon's arms. I was in a misty world...like a dream world. I looked around, before my eyes fell on a woman with long blonde hair that shines like moonlight...is it you, Sailor Moon? The one who calls out to me in my dreams? The woman changed to Sailor Moon who was bawling her eyes out. Why...why are you sad? You shouldn't be sad...and why are you crying? I gasped, this has happened before...many years ago...

'Gaia!' A voice shouted, 'Please don't leave me, Gaia! Gaia!'

My breath caught in my throat, Gaia, that's my name. I was re-born here on Earth again...to find you again... I shakily lifted my hands up towards Sailor Moon's face above me, "I found you again my love...my Serenity..." I whispered before the darkness consumed me.

NO POV

Sailor Moon stared at Sailor Earth's unconscious body with tears in her eyes. She started to wail, shaking her head as she did. The scream caused Sailor Moon's Tiara to break, a bright light emitting from her body as a Crescent Moon appeared on her forehead. Suddenly, her attire changed. A regal white gown appeared on her body, replacing her Sailor Uniform, and pins appeared in her hair. Serenity opened her eyes, staring at the watch between her hands. Her broken watch... She thought, It's ticking again running backwards...like it's turning back time...to the memories I lost...that are starting to return...unhappy memories... Serenity's eyes opened, scanning Sailor Earth in front of her. "It's all coming back to me..." She muttered softly. "I remember now..." Serenity gently cupped Sailor Earth's cheeks. "You are my one true love...Gaia." Serenity pressed her forehead against Sailor Earth's shoulder and cried,

MEMORY 1

Princess Serenity snuck through the gardens of the Earth Kingdom. She saw someone standing by themselves. They were wearing a Sailor Uniform, much like her Sailor Guardians, but hers was brown and green. She had long, black hair tied into a ponytail with a green bow, causing it to reach her waist. The girl turned to where Serenity was hiding behind a tree. "Come on out. I know you're here." She said. Serenity smiled softly as she stepped out of her hiding place to approach the dark-haired woman. When she was close, she noticed that the woman had sea-blue eyes. She bowed at the waist, her black hair falling over her shoulder, "Greetings, your Royal Highness. I am Gaia, Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Earth and Sailor Guardian of planet Earth."

"I am Princess Serenity of Silver Millennium." Serenity responded, "Please don't bow." Gaia straightened, offering her hand to Serenity. The blonde princess placed her hand in the taller girl's. Gaia gently lifted Serenity's hand and pressed a kiss to the back of it.

MEMORY 2

Serenity and Gaia stood on one of Silver Millennium's balconies, enjoying a quiet moment to themselves. "Gaia, this has to stop." Serenity said softly, "We mustn't see each other anymore."

"Why do you say that?" Gaia asked in the same soft tone.

"People from the Earth and people from the Moon are not allowed to be together. It's forbidden, it's the will of the Gods...we shouldn't...we mustn't fall in love..." Gaia gently cupped Serenity's cheek and pulled the shorter girl into a kiss. It was too late, the two Princesses had fallen deeply for each other.

MEMORY 3

"Stand back Serenity!" Gaia ordered, holding an arm out in front of her beloved. She had felt the pain of her brother's death and refused to let Silver Millennium fall as he and her Kingdom did. Gaia grit her teeth, how dare her people kill him. Gaia stepped forward, "People of Earth! Stop this madness by order of your Princess!"