Infinity 1 Premonition - Part 2

After school one day, the Sailor Guardians and I all gathered in front of Sankakasu, eying the large building in the centre, Mugen Academy. "I sense something strong." Rei told us.

"What is it, Rei?" Usagi asked.

"This place is overflowing with a powerful Aura."

"Something's off with the spatial density of this entire area." Ami agreed, looking at her tablet. "It looks distorted."

"Do you see that?" Mako asked, looking up as the leaves blew through the air. "The wind's picked up all of a sudden. They're agitated and upset. A storm is coming soon." Mianko's head then snapped to the side.

"Everything ok Minako?" I asked her. She didn't respond. "We should keep looking." I said. The others agreed and we started to search around. We stopped in front of the school and looked up at it.

"Mugen Academy." Ami read from her tablet. "A new school with a focus on integrated learning. It says here they have a kindergarten and primary school, all the way up through university and graduate programs. They boast of sports stars, entertainment professionals and other highly accomplished persons amongst their alumni. Their elite education system has garnered them a lot of attention."

"They also have security guards at the door." Minako pointed out.

"What now?" Mako asked.

"Oh yeah!" Usagi realised. "I think I have the perfect way to get inside." She winked at us. "Just leave it to me." Usagi then pulled out a pen. "Moon Power!" She started. "Change me into a student who goes to Mugen Academy!" In a flash of pink, Usagi was now wearing a Mugen uniform. She then started to rush up the stairs. "Wait there! I'll take a quick look inside! With this disguise, no one will even notice me!"

"Usako!" I called up to her. "Don't just-" My call was all for naught as she disappeared toward the school.

"Think she'll be ok on her own?" Ami asked.

"We have no choice but to wait for her." Rei said. As we waited for Usagi, the sound of a violin echoed through the air. It sounded gorgeous, like the ocean tides...and then it just stopped. A figure then suddenly landed in front of us, the boy that Usagi was talking to before, Haruka. I took a step back, my hands raising, ready for a fight.

"Haruka Tenoh?" Minako wondered.

"Best not go poking your noses around here." Haruka said. "If the five of you leave now, I'll overlook it this time. But get in my way, and there will be trouble."

"We're just standing here." I said sternly. "We're not doing anything." Haruka narrowed his eyes and then walked off. After he left, my broach started to shine a faint gold. I looked down at it, and then screams pierced the air. I started to race towards it, the girls hurrying after me. I watched as Usagi fell down the stairs, landing in front of us...with Chibi-Usa and Chibi-Kumi on her back. "Girls, what are you doing here?" I demanded. "You were supposed to be with Mamoru!"

"Are you three ok?" Ami asked.

"We heard you guys screaming." Mako added.

"Watch out!" Usagi cried. There was a roar, and an Atavism appeared. Usagi and the girls managed to dodge it and hurry over to us. I set my hand on Usagi's shoulder. She looked up at me and nodded, letting me know she was alright.

"Makes sense there'd be another one here." Rei commented.

"Alright, let's transform." Usagi said.

"Earth Cosmic Power!" I called, lifting my broach into the air. "Make Up!" Vines wrapped around my torso, feet and arms to create my Sailor Uniform, heels and gloves. The planetary symbol for the Earth appeared on my forehead shining green. It changed into my golden tiara with a green gem in the centre. My skirt and cape were brown, whereas the bow's on my skirt and chest are green as well as the cuffs of my gloves and choker. I was also wearing green heels that crossed over the front of my feet and over my ankles. My green bow kept my hair in its high ponytail, letting it fall down my back. A new staff appeared before me. Dark green in colour, with a golden orb at the bottom and the planetary symbol for Earth moulded from gold at the top. In the middle of the sign was a green gem, an emerald. "I am the pretty guardian, who fights for love and for life! I am Sailor Earth! When you're on my planet, you play by my rules, and you're not following them!"

The Atavism, which looked more feline than human. Charged, prompting us all to leap away. "Careful girls!" Mercury called. "Don't let it get you with it's claws." I used my staff to deflect some of the Atavisim's attacks. "Mercury Aqua Mist!" The area was covered in a misty shroud.

"Burning Mandala!" Mars shouted, shooting fire at it. The Atavism stumbled back. It's neck then extended and started to chase after Sailor Moon and Chibi-Moon.

"Look out!" Chib-Earth shouted. She raced forward and tackled an unknown girl out of the way.

"Chibi-Earth!" I cried. The Atavism charged at us again.

"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Jupiter shouted, electrocuting the creature.

"Ivy Trap!" I hit the but of my staff on the ground, and vines erupted from the ground to entrap the creature.

"Venus Love Me Chain!" Venus cried, and her chains wrapped around the Atavisim.

"Neo Queen Serenity!" Sailor Moon called. "Lend me your strength! Lend your power to my Heart Moon Rod! Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" The attack hit the Atavisim, and it disappeared., revealing a small cat. It stood, stretched and bounded away. "A...cat?" Sailor Moon wondered. "That horrible monster was a possessed cat?"

"Hey! Is everyone ok?" Mamoru shouted as he ran over.

"You were supposed to keep an eye on the twins!" I shouted at him. "What the hell, Mamoru!"

"I'm sorry." He said. "They ran off and I couldn't find them."

"Are you still in pain?" Chibi-Earth asked the unknown girl.

"I'll be ok." She assured. "But...who are you?"

"Well, uh, see it's kinda complicated."

"We're Guardians of Justice!" Chibi-Moon said as she lept up next to her sister. "I am Sailor Chibi-Moon!"

"And we're also Guardians of Life!" Chibi-Earth added with a grin. "I'm Sailor Chibi-Earth!"

"We're all Sailor Guardians. We fight for love and justice and life, and protect the innocent."

"You're hurt." The girl commented.

"Oh, I am?" Chibi-Earth wondered, looking down at her arm. "I guess I didn't notice..." The girl reached forward and rested her hand on Chibi-Earth's arm. A pale light shone from it. My eyes then snapped over to a wall when I saw two figures standing on it.

"Who's there?" Sailor Moon demanded.

"Maybe the battle's not over." Venus wondered. The two jumped off the wall. The blonde took off her mask and smirked.

"Did you see that...?" Mamarou trailed off.

"It almost looks like their..." Sailor Moon muttered.

"Sailor Guardians...?" I trailed off.